The Question

This is the next day, you guys picked Clary, Nala, and Luna up and headed home.

Y/n's pov

I woke up to be on the couch. I remembered I was too tired to walk upstairs, that I slept on the couch. I look to the side to see Moose and Nala cuddled together. Awwwwwww! They looked so cute! I got up and made BEKFAST. I heard something move and I see Moose moving. Next thing I know, he is up and walking over to me. He puts his arms around my waist, and kisses me.
"Good morning, honey." He said.
"Good morning. Can you go check on Clary for me, please?" He nodded and let me go. He headed for to the couch and, he came back with the little sleepy head.
"Hey baby! You so cute!" I said while Moose handed her to me. I saw him smile at me.
"What?" I asked.
"I'm just so happy that we have this beautiful, baby girl. And that I'm the luckiest man to be married to you." I blushed. I walked up to him and kissed him. He kissed me back.
"I love you, George. And I always will." I said.
"I love you more. And it's Moose." He said. I laughed and handed Clary back to him, and continued cooking. I made pancakes, muffins, eggs, and much more. I got Clary her baby food and fed her. I ate once I was done feeding her. For some reason, I ate a lot more then I usually did. Maybe I was just really hungry. After we got done eating I went upstairs to get ready for today. I then got a text from Nathan.

N- Hey Y/n, I think I'm ready.
Y- You sure? I mean do you have everything?
N- Yea. I just need you to get her to the park.
Y- Okay, I'll get her to the park. At what time?
N- 8:30 pm, okay. Cya then.
Y- Okay, bye.

I picked out clothes and got in the shower. I got out and brushed my hair. I put it up in a messy bun and finished getting changed. I walk out and see Moose with Clary in his arms. She was asleep. I quietly walked over to him, and stared at her. She was so beautiful. I look up at Moose and kiss him.
"I love you, honey." I said.
"I love you too." He said. He kissed me on the forehead.
"I need to go, but I'll be back. I promise." I hugged him goodbye and kissed Clary goodbye. I walked downstairs and grabbed my car keys. I need to go to Sky's place and stall her. I wen't outside and into my car. I started it and drove to Sky's place.

Moose's pov

After Y/n left, I had to watch Clary. I also had to make a YouTube video today. I have an idea!
"Ladies and gentlemen! Today I will be teaching my daughter how to play Minecraft." I hope Y/n don't mind if I use my daughter for a YouTube video. I continued recording, and once I was done I needed Y/n to edit it. Ariel isn't in Texas right now, but he will be back. I watched it, and it was an amazing video! The cuteness, the funniness, and the content! It was like, the BEST YouTube video I ever recorded! I walked into the livingroom with Clary. Nala and Luna were alseep on the other end of the couch, so I let them be. I sat down and put on a, kid friendly, movie. I wonder how it is going for Y/n?

Y/n's pov

I just arrived at Sky's house, and it looked like she was mowing the lawn. She was wearing shorts, and a tink-top. Kinda what I was wearing.
"Hey, crazy girl." I yelled out of my car.
"Can you just shut u-Y/n!" She started to giggle. She walked over to my car.
"Hey! What brings you over to my house?" She asked.
"I just wanted to check on you. Do you need help?" I asked. She nodded. I laughed and pulled my car into her driveway. I got out, and got the weeder. She got the lawnmower. After a few hours went by, she went inside for something, and later came out with some cold drinks.
"Hey! Y/n, do you want some iced tea?" She yelled.
"Heck yea! I love your iced tea." As I was walking over to her. I took a drink, and it was freshing.
"That's so good!" I said. She started to giggle. Then I heard a car pull up.
"Hey pretty ladies. Mind if I got your name?" It was a man my age, and was in a corvette car. We just stared at him. Then I gave Sky THAT look. The look I use when I am gonna do something crazy. I laughed and walked over to him.
"You are pretty." I could tell what he was looking at. Disgusting!
"May I help you, sir?" I asked.
"Can you help me with your name?" He asked.
"My name is Y/n." I had my hands on the outside of his car, I also had my phone on, and it was on a call. I looked again and it was still calling. I was calling Moose. He heard everything. I told him to be quite, and where I was at. He said he was coming, and for me to stall him. That was exactly what I was doing. The man kept trying to get me in his car. Then I saw a flash of gold. I knew who it was. It was Moose's Golden R8. I smiled, and walked away. The man then started to get out of his car, and chase after me. He grabbed my arm and turned me around. I then seen Moose pull him away from me.
"What the h*ll man!" The man yelled. Then Moose punched him.
"Don't you ever touch my wife again!" He yelled. And then punched him again. The man was on the ground, and was bleeding from the nose.
"I didn't know, man." He said, while trying to get up.
"Well you seen her hands! RIGHT! You should have put two and two together," he then pulled the man close to him," I don't wanna see you here again! Do you understand!" The man nodded, and Moose let him go. The man went running for his car, and drove off. Moose turned around, and hugged me. I heard someone laughing. I looked and I saw Sky laughing.
"Dang! You TOLD him, Moose!" She said. Moose was still hugging me.
"Moose? Is everything okay?" I asked. I shook his head.
"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked.
"I was afraid I would loose you. I know the man wasn't armed, but he could have done something, and I would blame myself if something happened to you." I felt bad now. I hugged him tighter, and pet his hair. I went down to his ear and whispered something.
"I ain't going anywhere, I promise." And I kissed his cheek. He then hugged me tighter, and I felt something wet on my shoulder. He was crying.
"Hey," I said pulling his face up," don't cry. We still have a WHOLE life together! Lets make it a good one." He nodded and wiped away the tears. I smiled and he did also. I put his arm around me, and side hugged him. We saw Sky walking to us, and we went inside. I looked at the time and it was 6:10pm.
"Hey I am gonna put up the lawnmower and the weeder, okay. I'll be back." I said.
"Okay. I need to take a shower anyways." I nodded. Moose was in the bathroom, freshing up. I walked out and grabbed the weeder. I hung it up in the garage, and went back for the lawnmower. After I got it in their I closed the door, and locked it. I wonder if Moose is okay?