First Date

Moose's pov

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I look over to my left to see y/n still asleep. She was so beautiful. I picked up my phone to see that I was tagged on a photo, on Instagram. It said,' Unspeakablegaming has tagged you and y/n in on a photo.' I opened it to see a picture of me and y/n sleeping together on the couch. And it said, Look at these love birds being so cute together. I SHIP!' I got up, and ran into Nathan's room. " What the hack man. Why did you take a picture of us!" I picked him up, and threw him against the wall. " I'm sorry you guys are so cute together." I felt someone's hands wrap around my arm. I turn to see y/n staring at me. " George, put him down." She said still a little tired. I put him down and I said sorry, and not to do it again. " It is not a bad photo you know." Y/n said while blushing. I just smiled, and kissed her on the forehead. I had big plans for us today, and Nathan will not ruin them.

Y/n pov

I woke up to hearing Nathan screaming," PUT ME DOWN, GEORGE!" I ran upstairs to see George had Nathan pinned against the wall. " Why did you take that photo!?!" He yelled. " Because you guys are cute together!" I ran to him because his hand started to form into a fist. He stopped and looked at me. " George, put Nathan down." He put Nathan down, and said that he was sorry, and to not take a picture of us again without him knowing. Me and Moose walked back downstairs, and he wanted to talk to me. " Hey do you wanna go out on a date today?" " Sure, I think it will be fun." I said while walking into the kitchen. " Great, at 5:30 is when we are going out, and were something comfortable." He said while smiling. " Ok." I made breakfast for the two knuckle heads, and decided to take a shower. When I got out of the shower I picked this out. (Ignore the number😊)

I went downstairs, and headed into my office and grabed my camera

I went downstairs, and headed into my office and grabed my camera. I pushed record, and started recording a life video. Another q and a. "Hey what is going on guys, it's y/y/c, and I am doing another q and a."
~ few minutes pasted~
" Ok I have saved this one for last. It is from Dragon Slayer, and it says ' Are you and Moose dating?' I will not lie to you guys, and yes we are dating. Well speak of the devil, look who it is." Moose walked over to me. " Hey guys." He said to the camera. " So yea we are dating, and we are actually going on a date today." He wrapped his arm around me, and kissed my head. After a while he left, and I did the out tro. " Well thank you guys for watching, and I'll see you guys in another life video, and maybe with Moose. I don't know, but don't forget to slap that subscribe button, and that little bell, and with that said I'll....." Starts running to Moose. " See you guys in another life video." I kissed him on the cheek, and hit the off button. He pulled me over the couch, and on his lap. We started laughing, and we kissed. We pulled away, and I went to go edit the video. It was about 4:10, I decided to get ready. I changed from the close I had on to this.

I wasn't the type to wear dresses

I wasn't the type to wear dresses. I was always the one to wear pants or sports gear. But I decided to wear one just for him. It was about 4:40. I decided to do my makeup, which I hadn't done in a while.

And amazingly I got this

And amazingly I got this. It was on point. Now it was 5:10, and I went downstairs, and waited for Moose. Nathan just got downstairs, and told me Moose is all most done. He said that I looked beautiful, and gave me a hug.

Nathan's pov

I walked downstairs, after helping George. There y/n was, waiting she was so beautiful. " Wow you look beautiful." "Thanks." I gave her a hug, and heard someone coming downstairs.

Moose's pov

I walked downstairs to see Nathan and y/n hugging. He pulled away and I saw her fully. She was so beautiful, and I didn't want to look away from her. " Wow," was all I said. She blushed, and I gave her a hug. I kissed her, and we headed out. " Bye Nathan." We headed to my car, and I told her to wait.

Y/n pov

"Wait you are going to need this." He handed me a blind fold. " Ok." He came up behind me and put it on for me. He helped me into his car, and shut the door. He got in and started driving. After about a few minutes, we came to a stop. He got out, and helped me out. I heard people talking. " You can take it off now. " I took off the blind fold, and saw my favorite restaurant. ( You can change it if you want.) It was Ryan's, and it had a sign saying that they will be closing soon. We went in, and got our sets.
~ Time skipped to after dinner~
Dinner was amazing. We went back home, and we watched a movie before we went to sleep. After the movie was over, we went to sleep. I changed first into some shorts and a tank-top, George was in his basketball shorts and no shirt. I blushed. We cuddled together, and we fell asleep. He kissed me and said, " Goodnight, I love you." " I love you too." And we fell asleep.

~ Hey guys it is your author. I know I posted today, but I was bored and thought I should update today, so I did. But I hope you guys liked today's story and please vote to show your support on this story. I will probably upload again today or Sunday. But I hope you guys are having a fantastic day, and if not, I hope it gets better soon. But I'll see you guys later, byeeeeeeeee!~