His Parents

Y/n's pov

~DREAM~
I was sitting in a rocking chair on the porch. Carly in my hands. Moose inside making us sandwiches. Then all of a sudden, it went black. I saw my father with Carly in his hands. ' Don't you dear hurt her!' I yelled. ' Shhh, you don't wanna wake her.' He said. He stared at her. ' She has your eyes Y/n. My beautiful granddaughter.' I ran at him, but I got pulled back. I was chained up. I look to my right and Moose is on the floor, bleeding. I tried to run to him, but the chains were to tight on my wrists. ' Moose! Moose, wake up!' I was crying. My father was laughing. Next thing I know he is gone. As well as Carly. And Moose in my lap, dying slowly.
~END OF DREAM~

I woke up at the thought of loosing Moose. I look to my left, and he is still there. I sigh in relief. I kiss him. I look at my stomach, still pregnant. I stayed awake the rest of the ride. It wasn't long after we landed. I woke Moose up, and we got off the airplane. " You okay honey? You seem worried." Moose asked. I shook my head. He came closer to me. " You wanna talk about it?" I hugged him, and I nodded. " Was it a bad dream?" I nodded again. I started to cry. I hated crying in front of him, I feel weak when I do. " What was it about?" I let him go and sat down. He sat down next to me, and held my hand. " It was about me, you, and Carly. It started off fine, then it switched so quickly." I had to pause because that's when I remembered what happened to Moose. " It's fine. Take your time." I took a deep breath. " I was chained to the floor, and my...my father was their. He had Carly. And you...you were chained to the floor as well, but..." I stopped, and started to cry harder. He pulled me into a hug. " Shhh, it's fine. You don't have to finish." He picked up my face, and made me look at him. " He can't hurt you anymore, okay. Not when I'm here. I will do everything in my power to protect you and Carly." He kissed me, and wiped away my tears. " Now come on, it's time to go surprise my parent's." He said. I looked at him, and smiled. We walked to the car, and I fell asleep.

Moose's pov

After Y/n told me about her dream, I knew I had protect her more. When we got to the car, Y/n fell asleep. I grabbed her hand, and kissed it. I'll protect you from any bad dreams. I started the car, and drove all the way to my parents house. Once we made it I woke Y/n up and told her to be quite. She nodded, and followed my lead. We walked up to the door. I knocked and we hid. I seen the door open, and I saw it was my mother. " 3...2...1..." And we jumped out. " Aghhhh! GEORGE!!!" She said. I was dying of laughter. I got up, and introduced Y/n to my mom. " Y/n this is my mom. Mom this is Y/n, my fiance." My mom's eyes light up. " OMG!! Your Y/n!!" " Yep, the one and only." She giggled. " Oh, and this must be Carly?" Y/n nodded, and my mom hugged her. " Honey! Get out here! George is here, with his fiance!" She yelled. Me and Y/n both heard footsteps get closer. My father then appeared in the doorway. " OH, MY LORD! She is so beautiful! Don't lose her!" " Dad!" I yelled. " Oh, it's fine. Thank you. And I think your son is handsome." I blushed. " Beautiful, and kind. You picked a nice one, son." We laughed and we walked inside.

Y/n's pov

Moose's parents are so nice. I wish I could have parents like his. But I have to be happy, I'm here and I won't let my past defeat me. We walked inside and the place was amazing! " Wow! This is where you grew up?" I said. Moose nodded. " I'll show you to your rooms." Moose's mom said. (I don't know her name😂) " You guys go on ahead. I'm gonna help dad cook." Moose said. He kissed me and went with his dad. " Awww, you guys are so cute!" Moose's mom said. I blushed. I followed her upstairs, and into a huge room. It had everything in it. Two desks, a king size bed, and a HUGE bathroom. " I hope this one is okay." She said. " It's perfect." I didn't know my mouth was wide open. So I closed it fast. She laughed and gave me a hug. I missed this. I missed getting hugs from my mom. She let me go, and helped me unpack. " So are you a YouTuber as well?" She asked. " Yea." "Oh really? May I ask what your name is?" " Yea, it's Y/Y/N." She pulled out her phone, and opened YouTube. " Oh, wow! That's a lot of subscribers. Way more than Moose's." I giggled. " Thanks." She subscribe to me, and helped me finish. After we were done she helped me downstairs. I came down to see Moose and his dad fighting over the last stake. We both laughed. " Dad! Give it!" He yelled. " George! I want it more than you!" Moose's mom stepped in, and took the stake. " This piece is going to Y/n. She needs to eat something for the baby. Now both of you start acting your age, or you will go clean the dishes!" " Yes, ma'am. Sorry ma'am." They said. I laughed. She handed me the stake, and we sat down and ate. When we were done eating, me and Moose decided to go to bed. " Goodnight Mom. Goodnight dad." Moose hugged them, and headed upstairs. I was right behind him, but was stopped by his Mom. " Come on, give me a hug." I gave her a hug, and I gave one to Moose's dad. " I'm curious when will we meet your parents, honey?" I stopped. " Uh, I don't know." I lied. I don't want them to know yet or worry. " Can we meet them sometime next month?" " I don't know. I'll ask them in the morning." I said. " Don't worry about it, just get some rest." Moose's dad said. I nodded. " Goodnight honey." She said. " Goodnight." " Oh and Y/n." I stopped and turned around. " Yes?" " We were wondering, would you and George like to come and eat with us tomorrow night?" " Yeah. We would like that." " Okay, you get a good nights rest now." " You too." I went upstairs, and into the room. Moose was about to lay down. " Hey honey." I kept a straight face on, and walked up to him. " You okay?" I nodded. " Just tried." And I smiled. He nodded, and we laid down together. I hated lying to him, but I need to protect him. We cuddled up together, and fell asleep.

~Hey guys! I know double uploads in one day. Can you guys keep up?😊 But anyways I hope you guys liked today's chapter, and will Moose's parents find out? Or not? But I hope you guys had or is having an amazing day, and I'll see you guys in the next chapter, byeeeeeeeee!!!~