Nathan

~Hey guys in this chapter it's gonna be mostly Nathan's pov, okay. Know back to the story.~

Nathan's pov

It was time to tell Y/n about my plan with me and Sky. I know she would be happy, since she has Clary. I am gonna head over there and tell her. I grabbed my car keys, and headed outside. I started the car, and drove over to her house. There house wasn't far, so it took me a few minutes. I pulled up to the house and turned off the car. I got out and headed to the door. I'm guessing they heard me because the door opened and Y/n stood there with Clary in her arms.
"Hey Nathan!" She said hugging me.
"Hey Y/n!" She let me in and I was greeted by two big fluff balls. I then look again to see Nala and Luna.
"Hey! Dang you guys are getting huge!" I said. I heard someone laugh and it was Y/n. She looked like an angle. I have no clue why it's just that she looked like the Y/n I knew when I was a kid. Full of joy and happiness. I got up, and hugged her.
"Oh. What was that for?" She asked.
"Just because." I said before sticking my tongue out at her. She did the same and laughed.
"I need to tell you something." I said.
"Yea, what is it?"
"I wanna propose to Sky, and I need your-"
"AWWWWWWWW!!!! That's so cute! My big brother is gonna ask out the girl of his dreams! I ship!!" She said. I blushed.
"Can you help me?" I asked.
"Yes! I would love to, anything for my big brother." She said while hugging me. Clary seemed to love hugs because she gave me a hug also.
"What about Clary?" I asked.
"I'll bring her with us. I mean if you don't want me to bring your new nephew with us?" She asked. I shook my head.
"Okay then, she is coming." She said. I just realized I have not heard a loud yell in a while.
"Hey, where is Moose?" I asked.
"Oh, he is asleep still. He insists to take care of Clary at night, so that I can sleep." I nodded. And at the same time me and her had devilish faces. Me and her thought of the same thing. We got up and ran into her office. She grabbed a air horn and I grabbed the megaphone. We ran upstairs, and Y/n dropped off Clary in her room and waited outside their room.
'3......2......1......' She mouthed and we ran in. Y/n was pushing the button and I was yelling into the megaphone. All I saw was Moose jumping out of the bed, and falling onto the floor. Me and Y/n started dying of laughter.
"Hey!! That's not funny!!" He yelled. We were still laughing.
"Fine! But I got both of you!" He said while starting to laugh.
"I'll give you the details tomorrow, okay." I said. She nodded and hugged me goodbye. I waved goodbye to Moose and walked down the hallway. I look in Clary's room and she is sitting down. I walked in there and picked her up.
"Hey baby." I said. She was so beautiful. She had Y/n's eye's and Moose's hair. She was so cute, I held her until I looked at the time. It was 5:30 pm. Dang time passed fast. I kissed Clary goodbye and headed downstairs. I grabbed my car keys and headed to my car. I started it and drove off. Tomorrow is going to be amazing.

~Hey guys it's me! I hope you guys are having a wonderful day and if not.....LOOK AT THIS FACE!!!

HOW CAN YOU NOT SMILE AT THIS WONDERFUL FACE!!!😍😍😍 But if you are not having a good day then I hope it gets better soon. I also hope you guys liked the chapter, and I am gonna be posting more know! Yay!!! And remember how I said something HUGE is coming up? Well it's coming up in the next chapter so get ready! Anyways I'll see my lovely readers in the next chapter, byeeeeeeeeee!!!!!~