Visiting Nathan

Y/n's pov

I woke up on.........THE FLOOR!?!?! How did I get down here!?!? I look to my right to see Moose next to me on the floor. Dang! Where we really that reckless? I giggled, and played with his hair. I played with his hair until he smiled. He then pulled me over him and he was on top of me. We giggled. He then kissed me.
"Good morning honey." He said, and hugged me.
"Good morning handsome." I said and hugged him back. He lifted his head and looked at me.
"Wanna record a video today?" He asked.
"Sure, but it has to be a life video to tell the fans were I have been." He nodded and got up. He put his hand out and helped me up. I didn't wanna change since I was comfortable and Moose beat me to the bathroom. I'll change once he is done. I went downstairs and grabbed my camera. I set it down on the counter in the kitchen and started cooking BEKFAST. I was about done when I heard a door open. I looked upstairs and I didn't see anyone, yet. I went back to making BEKFAST. I thought I heard something but ignored it. I was just about done and I felt something wrap around my waist. I jumped and grabbed their arm, and flipped them. I look and see Moose on the floor.
"OMG!! MOOSE, ARE YOU OKAY!?!" I yell and help him up. He started laughing.
"Yea, I'm fine. You are strong if you can flip me." He was rubbing his head. I giggled. He hugged me and we ate BEKFAST. After we got done eating I went upstairs and took a shower. I came out and changed into fresh, new clothes. I walk down the hallway and see Moose on the couch watching a movie. I quietly walk down the stairs and grab my camera. I turned it on, and walked up behind Moose. I scared him and he screamed, and I caught it on camera. I was dying of laughter.
"HEY! That wasn't funny!!" He yelled. I was still laughing. I calmed down and looked at the camera.
"I got you! Anyways, hey what is going on guys! And welcome back to another video! Today's video is gonna be about where I have been." I walk to sit infront of Moose.
"So it's a huge surprise actually, and I want you guys to see." I look at Moose and he nods.
"But first, we need to do a little traveling. Come on." And I get up and Moose follows me. We head out the door and into my car. I hand the camera to Moose and start driving.
"Hey guys! I'm your camera guy for today." Moose says giggling at the camera. I smile and continue driving. We make it to Nathan's house and I take the camera back.
"Okay, so we just pulled up at Nathan's house and we are gonna try and scare him." We get out of my car and walk up to the front door.
"Do you have a key?" I whispered. Moose nodded and pulled out his keys. He put the key in and quietly opened the door. We look inside to see Nathan in the kitchen with Clary. I look at Moose.
"3...2...1..." I whispered, and we ran inside yelling at Nathan. He and Clary both jumped, and Clary started to cry. I walked over to her with the camera in my hand.
"Shh. I'm sorry honey. Come here." I say taking her from Nathan. I show her to the camera.
"This is where I have been, guys. This is Clary, she is our daughter. And she is everything to me and Moose." I say looking at her and the camera. I see Moose smile, and it makes me smile. I can't believe that I was raised by a, years wanted, killer and still found love and happiness.

~Hey guys it's me! Elly! And I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter. The votes will have to come to an end, so hurry up. Also, I have met so many new people on Wattpad that I absolutely love! And would love if you could go show some love. XShadow-Heart itsmooseinacraft lainerose1313. I just really love them and their content. So please be nice. Anyways I will have votes in later today, so get them in fast. I will see you guys in the next chapter, byeeeeeeeeee!!!!!~