The Makeup

Y/n's pov

Nathan came back with all the things I put on the list, even my setup. " Thanks Nathan." " Yea, no problem." I took the boxes and set them up in my old room. Once I was done I went back downstairs, and talked to Nathan. " Hey, what is up. You have been quite ever since you got back?" I said. " Oh it's nothing." He said. " Ok." I saw Nathan look at his phone. He got a text from someone. He texted back. I left to go into my office to record some videos. I heard the front door open, but I didn't care. I went back to recording.

Nathan's pov

I got a text from Moose saying that he was ready to talk to her. I said ok, and that Y/n was ready also. He said that he will be over soon. I heard a knock on the door and opened it. It was George. I put my finger put to my mouth to single to be quite, and that Y/n was recording. He nodded and came in. " Thanks for letting me do this Nathan." He whispered. I nodded. I heard Y/n do her outro, and her turning off the camera. I told Moose to wait there, and I walked in. " Hey, Nathan." She turned around in her chair. " Hey, um you know that I care about you right?" " Yea. What is going on?" " Um, please don't hate me after this." I got up, and opened the door. " Why would I hat-" She paused once she saw Moose. I quickly pushed him inside and locked the door. Now it is up to Moose.

Y/n's pov

"Nathan!! Let me out!!" I yelled. " I am doing this for your own good. You too makeup!" He yelled behind the door. I started to ball up my hands, when I felt something grab me. It was Moose, he was hugging me. To be honest I didn't fight back, I missed his hugs. He later on let me go, and we sat down. " Please let me explain." He said. I didn't look at him, but nodded. He said that the girl that was there was a crazy fan of his and that she did it on purpose. " I would never cheat on you, Y/n. My promises to you will always stand." I looked at him, and he was staring at me. " You promise!?" I ask. " I promise." I got up and hugged him, he hugged back. " I missed you, so much!" I said about to cry. " I missed you too. Please don't cry." I then felt something on my leg. It was Nala. I forgot she was in my office. I picked her up and kissed her head. Moose looked at me, and kiss me. I kissed back. I heard the door unlock, and someone walk in. " I can see you guys made up." It was Nathan. We stopped kissing, and looked at him. We looked at each other again, and we both had devilish smiles on our faces. " No! Y/n! Moose!" And he started to run. We both got up, and chased Nathan around the house. I tackled him down, and Moose tickled him. " O-ok. I s-surrender!" We later got off of him, and we started laughing. He said when was I coming home. " Tomorrow."  I said. Nathan was still on the floor. Moose came up behind me, and started hugging me. " Nathan can Julia and Sky come over?" " No!" I looked at him again with the look. " Ok, ok. Just no more tickling. Please." He begged. I giggled, and Moose kissed my cheek. " Oh, did you look inside the bags I left at the house that night?" " No, I just picked them up, why?" " Ok good. That is supposed to be present for you." He nodded, and gave me a kiss again. I had to edit the videos, so I gave him a quick kiss and headed back into my office. I texted Julia and Sky first, before I edited the videos.
(Y- Y/n, S- Sky, J- Julia)
Y- Hey guys, you wanna come over to Nathan's for a sleepover?
S- Yea!
J- Sure.
S- What time?
Y- 9:30 pm?
J- I'll be there.
S- Same.
Y- Ok see you guys in a little, bye.
S- Bye.
J- Bye.
I got my editing done, and started to get things ready. " Hey, do you need some help?" Moose asked. " No, I'm fine. Thanks tho." " Yea, and are you gonna tell them?" I turned around, and nodded. " Ok, and since we are back together. Will you marry me again?" He pulled out the ring. " Yes!" I said. And he kissed me. I heard a knock at the front door, and I ran downstairs to open it. " Hey guys!" " Hey, Y/n!" They both said. " Come in." They walked inside. " Where is Nathan?" Sky asked. " He is in his room." She nodded. Moose walked downstairs, and waved at us. They turned me around so I can face them. " What is HE doing here!?!" They yelled. " He came to makeup." They nodded, and looked behind me. " So you guys are ok?" I nodded, then I felt something around my waist. It was Moose. " Yes, we are fine." He said and kissed me. " Ugh! Finally! I knew you guys would be back together. You guys are like the perfect couple!" Sky said. " Yea!" Julia said. We giggled. We headed into my room, and closed the door so the boys won't hear. " So, are you guys getting married again?" Julia asked. " Yes!" And I showed them the ring.

" Omg, it's so beautiful!" Sky said

" Omg, it's so beautiful!" Sky said. " Thanks." I said. We started to talk about the wedding, and everything else. But then I felt weird like I needed to eat again. Which is weird since I just ate. I ran downstairs, and grabbed a snack and went back upstairs. I never felt like this before. After about a few hours, Moose can in and said he was going to sleep. I got up, and hugged him. " Goodnight honey, I love you." And I kissed him. " Goodnight, love you too." And he kissed me back. He left and went to sleep. " So, are you guys gonna sleep in here with me, or on the couch?" " We will sleep in here." Julia said. Sky nodded. We all picked a spot, and went to sleep. " Goodnight Y/n, goodnight Sky." Julia said. " Goodnight Julia." We said. And we went to sleep, it took me a little to go to sleep. I still felt weird, but I would just go to the doctor tomorrow to see what is wrong. I later fell asleep.

~ Hey there Hooded Army, how are you guys? I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter. What do you think is wrong with Y/n? Find out in the next chapter. If you guys didn't know I started another story. " My life story," is what it is called. Please go over there and check it out. It would mean so much to me, thanks. I also wanna give a HUGE HUGE shout out to itsmooseinacraft! She is an amazing person, and an amazing reader. Go check her out. But anyways I'll see you guys in the next chapter, byeeeeeeeee!~