The Trip

Y/n's pov

I woke up in our room. How did I get here? I remember falling asleep on the couch with...Moose. Where is Moose!?! I got up slowly, but saw something on the night stand. I grabbed it, it was a letter from Moose.

Hey honey. Sorry I am not here right now, I went to get us plane tickets. Don't worry I'll be back soon. I love you with all my heart. I also made BEKFAST for you😊. Sorry I had too. Love you, and be careful.
Love Moose💖 ( Your husband💖)

I smiled at the last part. I saw something else. I picked it up, it was a rose, but it was different. This rose was colorful. It had red, blue, pink, and purple. It was beautiful, and it had a piece of paper on it. I unfolded it.

Here is a beautiful rose for a beautiful wife😘💖
Love Moose

I blushed again, and set the letter and rose down. I slowly made my way to my dresser, and picked out something comfortable.

I walked over to the door and opened it

I walked over to the door and opened it. I was greeted by Nala and Luna. " Hey my babies!" I said. They jumped on my legs and ran around me. I picked up Nala and she licked me. " Ugh, you are getting heavy." I said. I then saw something move downstairs. I put Nala down, and hid them. I had a knife in my boot. Even tho I'm pregnant, I will protect my family no matter what. I took out the knife, and hid it. I quietly walked down the stairs. I saw someone. They had a black hood on. I walked closer to them, and I punched them. They fell over. "Ouch!! What the heck Y/n!!" I looked at them. It was NATHAN!! "Omg Nathan! Are you okay!?!" I asked, and helped him up. "Yeah I am fine. Dang even when you are pregnant, you still hit hard." I giggled. " Why are you here?" I asked. " I'm here because Moose wanted me to watch you, and make sure you are okay. Which I can tell you are." He said giggling. I giggled as well. I put away the knife, and looked for the BEKFAST. I found it and I gave some to Nathan. After we were done he wanted to helped me start packing.

Nathan's pov

After I got hit in the head and ate, I offered to help Y/n to start packing for the trip. We headed upstairs, and into her room. I pulled out a luggage case, and set it on the bed. Y/n started to go threw her dresser for clothes. " How long are you guys gonna stay their?" I asked. " I'm guessing a few weeks." She said. She then stopped for a minute. " Y/n? You okay?" I asked. I looked at her face. She shooked her head. I walked over to her, and hugged her. " What is it?" I asked. " I'm scared. What if they don't like me." I hugged her tight. I knew what she was getting on to. I picked her head up and looked at her. " They will love you. I know how you feel, I felt like that when I met Sky's parents. It's normal, that's what makes you human. If they don't like you then their idiots, because who wouldn't love you." I said. She started to cry, but then she smiled. " Thanks Nathan. Your the best big brother I could ever wish for." I felt warm inside. She never said that to me. I smiled, and kissed her forehead. " I love you little sis." I said. " I love you too big bro." I let her go and finished packing. After about a while we were done, and headed downstairs. It was about 2:30 pm. We sat on the couch, and watched a movie. Half way in the movie, the door opened. It was Moose. " Hey George." I said. " Hey Nathan." He said. Y/n got up and walked over to him. They hugged and kissed. "Ugh, get a room!" I said. They giggled, and Moose kissed Y/n's stomach. " How is my baby doing?" He said. " She is doing good." Y/n said. I don't know why, but they look so happy together. I smiled at the thought of them being a family. This would be the first time Y/n has been happy. " What are you guys gonna name her?" I asked. " We are gonna name her Clary." Y/n said. " After your mother." She nodded, and it looked like she was about to cry. Moose saw and hugged her. He helped her down, and sat next to her. She then fell asleep on his shoulder, and the movie was over. " Well I have to go man." I said while getting up. I walked over to the door. " Hey Nathan." I turned around. " Thanks man." I nodded. "Your welcome." " Oh, can you watch Nala and Luna when we are gone?" He asked. " Yeah. Me and Sky will." He nodded. He looked back at Y/n and kissed her. I walked out, and walked to my car. Keep her safe Moose. You are her last hope of happiness.

Moose's pov

I watched her sleep. Why am I so weird. I picked her up, and walked upstairs. I saw Nala and Luna on the bed asleep as well. I gently moved them, and set Y/n down next to them. I walked downstairs and grabbed another luggage case. I walked back into the room, and started packing something's. After about 20 minutes I was done. I looked over my shoulder to see Y/n waking up. " Hey sleepy head." I said, I walked over to her. " Hey Moose." She said. " You hungry?"  She nodded. " You want some Subway?" She nodded again. " Okay, Subway it is. I'll be back okay." I got up, and kissed her. " Bye. I love you, be careful." She said. " I love you too." I headed downstairs, and grabbed my car keys. I headed out and locked the door. Tomorrow we will be leaving, so I have to be quick. At 11 we will have to go. I also have to go to the doctor's office to let Dr. Alice know that Y/n will be going on a trip. I can't wait for Y/n to met my parent's. I just know they will love her.

~Hey guys it's Elly. Sorry I haven't updated this week. I am still in North Carolina, but I am leaving tomorrow. So that means more uploads! Once more I am so sorry I haven't updated in like forever, but  I'll make it up to you guys, I promise! But anyways I hope you guys liked today's chapter and I'll see you guys in the next one, byeeeeeeeeee!!!~