Doctor Alice

~This is the next day after the party. Okay enjoy!~

Moose's pov

I woke up in bed. I roll over to see Y/n, dead asleep. She looked so beautiful when she slept. I was about to get out of bed when I realized something about Y/n. Where is her shirt? I look under the covers and she has nothing on! Me either! I don't remember much from last night. I get up and run to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and got changed. I walk out to see Y/n awake.
"Good morning, honey." I walk over and kiss her. She is still sleepy. It's adorable.
"Huh? Oh, good morning." She yawns.
"Don't you have to go somewhere today?" I ask.
"Huh. Oh yea. I have to go to the doctors office to see Dr. Alice." She said getting up. I look away because she doesn't know she is naked. I look at her face, and then look at her neck. She still has them. I giggle inside.
"You want me to take you?" I try and not to laugh.
"Nah, I'm fine. You need to record today." She was looking for clothes.
"Okay. Well I love you, and drive safe." I walk over to her and kiss her forehead.
"And your naked." I whisper in her ear. Her eyes widden, and she blushes.
"Love you!" I say giggling.
"I-I love you t-too. Now I gotta take a shower." She waves and walks into the bathroom. I then walk downstairs, grab an apple, and go into my office.
"Well time to record!" I turn on the computer and push record.

Y/n's pov

Once I was done showering, I brushed my hair and headed downstairs. I grabbed an apple and a banana and opened the door.
"Bye honey! I'll be back soon!" I yell.
"Baiiiiiiii!" I walked out the door and headed to the car. Clary was still asleep when I left. It's about 20 minutes away from the doctors office, but I'll get their in 15. I started the car, and headed to the doctors office. I pull up to the doctor's office, and headed inside.
"Hello. What may I help you with today?" The lady said.
"I'm here to see Doctor Alice."
"She is not here right now, but you may wait in room C12." She pointed down the hall.
"Okay thank you." I smiled and headed down the hall. I walked into room C12, and waited. It was about 2 minutes when the door opened. It was Doctor Alice, and she had two bags of stuff.
"Hey Y/n. Sorry you waited so long, I didn't have anything to eat so I went out and got some food. You want any?" She said sitting the suff down on the counter.
"Oh I'm good. Thank you." I said.
"You sure? It's your favorite, f/f." (Favorite food)
"Okay fine." I giggle and take the food from her. We talked and chill for a little, until we were done eating.
"Thanks for the food." I said.
"No problem. Anything for a friend." She smiled and got up. She threw away the trash and got settled down.
"Okay so check up time." She said and got closer to me. She lifts up my shirt and rubs the gel on my stomach. She got the monitor and started to rub around my stomach.
"Where are- Oh! Their you are. You see it." She points to the monitor and show me the body of my baby.
"And theirs the head!" She points to the top of the body.
"It's beautiful!" I said about to cry.
"You wanna know the gender?" She said smiling.
"Yes!" I said.
"It's a..."

~Hey guys! CLIFFHANGER!!! Sorry, but I like doing that. What do you guys think this baby's gender is? Is it a boy? Or another girl? Find out next time! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter, and I'll see you guys in the next chapter, byeeeeeeeeeee!!!~