What is it?

( In this chapter it's been a few weeks, since you found out you were pregnant. And it's in the afternoon. Hope you enjoy.)

Y/n's pov

Once I got done recording videos, I decided to make a life video. A few hours ago I posted a post, for the fans to ask me some q&a questions. I was still in my office, I slowly stood up and walked to the door. The door opened and Moose was there. " Hey, you shouldn't be walking." He said, and took my hand and helped me sit back down. " Well, I was going to look for you." " You can text me, so you don't have to get up." I made a pouty face, and he kissed me. " It's time for the q&a video." I said. He nodded, and grabbed a camera. After about awhile, we had everything set up and ready to go. " Hey guys! And welcome back to another life of Y/n video. Today we have my FIANCÉ, Moose." " Hi!" He said waving at the camera. " And today we are going to do another q&a. You ready honey?" I said. He nodded.
(Time skipped to after the video was done)
" Ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much for watching. And before we go, we have something we wanna tell you guys." I looked at Moose and he looked at me. He nodded. " I'm pregnant!" I said, Moose hugged me and kissed me. " I am actually 7 weeks pregnant, and I'm going to see the doctor today! I'll see you guys in the next video, byeeeeeeeee!" " Byeeeeeeeee!" We waved goodbye, and I turned off the camera. " That was so much fun!" I said. Moose just looked at me, and kissed me. " What was that for?" I asked. " Your just so beautiful, and I can't wait for us to become a family." He kissed me again. I smiled, and he helped me up and out to the living room. He brought me over to the couch, and set me down gently. He then went over to the counter and grabbed my keys, and opened the door. He walked back, and helped me up. He walked me to the car, and helped me in. We were on our way to the doctor's office. Today was the day we found out if it was a girl or a boy. I'm so excited.

Moose's pov

Today we would find out if the baby was going to be a girl or a boy. We made it, and I helped her out and into the office. " Hello, what can I help you with?" " Hi, we are here to see Dr. Alice." Y/n said. " She is in room D14 this time." And she pointed down the hallway. " Thanks." I said. I walked her down the hallway and into the room. There waited a tall women, sitting on a stool. " Hey Y/n. How are you?" And she hugged Y/n. " I'm doing well." " Good. This must be your fiance?" I nodded, and shook her hand. " Hi." I said. " Hello." She said, she turned around to face Y/n. " You excited to find out the gender?" She nodded. I helped her onto the mat, and she laid down. Dr. Alice did what she needed and the screen to the left of me turned on. " Ok, let's see here." Dr. Alice said. " There's the baby." I looked at the screen to see a tiny human balled up. She moved it to get a better look. " You see the baby?" She asked. I nodded. " Yea." Y/n said. She kept moving the thing until she stopped. " It's a..."

~ Hey guys, sorry for the cliffhanger😂 . But anyways what do you think the baby's gender is? I'm sorry it's short I don't have enough time to write a lot. I'm just glad I could post for today. I don't know if I will post next week, but I'll try. I hope you guys liked today's chapter and I will see you guys in the next chapter, byeeeeeeeee!~