Who is that!?!

~ A quick little author's note, this is in the afternoon when all of this happens. Just so you guys ain't confused😊, ok back to the story.~

Y/n's pov

I went to the store, when I got done recording. I just arrived at Walyworld (Walmart😂) and I got a gift for Moose. I got him a new phone, and a ring for him. (Since we are married now😊) I just got done paying for my things when a little girl and her mom came over to me. " Are you Y/T/C!?" The little girl asked. " Yes, that is me." I said in my weird voice. She ran and hugged me. " Sorry, she just really loves your videos." Her mom said. " Oh no it's fine. I'll always hug a fan." I got down on one knee to get to her level. " Do you know Moosecraft?" She nodded. " Aren't you dating him?" I blushed. " Yes, and actually we are getting married." " Huh!!!" I showed her the ring. " Look mommy, look. Moose found him a lady." I giggled. " Congratulations." Her mom said. " Thanks." After about a good long lasting talk, I signed things for her, and went on my way home. Once I arrived, there was a car in our drive way. I just forgot about it because Moose did say that one of his friends were coming over. So I went to the door, and opened it. Once I opened it, I wished I didn't. I saw Moose kissing another girl. In OUR house!!! I dropped the bags and stared. Moose looked over, and froze. The girl looked over, and said I'll see you later, and left. I almost punched her, but I held it back because I was hurt. " It's not what it-" I cut him off. " Don't even." I was on the verged of tears. " I loved you George!! And this is how you repay me!! Did any of your promises even care or matter!?!" " Of course they do! Let me explain my self. I don't even know that girl!" He said and started walking towards me. " Don't touch me. Take back you stupid ring, and the promise ring." " Please don't. Y/n please." He started to cry. " You should have thought of that before you kissed her." I threw the rings at him, picked up Nala and left. I ran to my car, and and texted Nathan.
(N- Nathan, Y- Y/n)
Y- Nathan can I stay over at your house for a while?
N- Yea. Is everything ok? What happened?
Y- I'll explain when I get there.
N- Ok, see you in a little. Drive safe.
Y- Ok, bye.
I started to head towards Nathan's house. Once I arrived at Nathan's house, and I opened the door. " What happened? Are you ok?" I shooked my head no. He hugged me, and we walked inside. I told him what happened, and he was pissed. (Sorry for the cuss word) " I'll kill him!" He said. I just sat there. He hugged me again, and got my favorite ice-cream. He put on a movie, and we watched it. Nathan knew me so well, that he knows how to cheer me up. I just wanted to get away from him.

Moose's pov

I cried so hard. Please don't leave me! Please! I love you so much!
~Flashback~
Y/n left to go get something from the store. She didn't tell me what, but she left right after she was done recording. It was about 8:10pm, and I heard a knock on the door. I thought it was one of my old friends, but I was wrong. It was a lady. " You are MOOSE!" She said. " Yea. Uh, how did you find my house?" I asked. " Don't worry about that." And she came inside. " Uh, hey you can't just let your self in like that." " Oh what a lovely house you got here. Oh, look at these adorable puppies." I stepped in front of her to block the way of Nala and Luna. Then all of a sudden, she was kissing me. I tried to push her off of me, but she didn't budge. I heard something drop, and turn to see Y/n in the door way, crying. Oh no! " I'll see you later." The girl said, I was about to say something but she left. I saw y/n's hands in a fist, but she didn't punch her.
~End of flashback~
We got into a huge argument, and she took Nala and left. I don't even know where she went. I looked over to see the bags still there. I walked over and picked them up. I didn't look inside, I just needed to texted her.
(M- Moose, Y- Y/n)
M- Y/n please answer me.
M- I'm sorry. Please answer me. She means nothing to me.
Y- What do you want George.
M- I'm sorry. Let me explain.
Y- Sorry ain't gonna fix anything. You choose to kiss her. So go ahead and marry her.
M- I don't even know her. And I choose to marry you, not her.
Y- Then why where your lips on hers! I thought you wouldn't hurt me like all the other boys. But I was wrong, you are just like them. It's over George. Have a nice life.
M- Please don't leave me.
M- Y/n!?! Answer me please.
I'm sorry this person has blocked you. She has a message for you,' I want my things in three days. Drop it off at Nathan's. And don't make me call the police to report thievery of my belongings.' No this can't be happening. I didn't sleep at all that night.

~ Hey there Hooded Army. I hope you guys liked today's chapter. Will Y/n and Moose get back together? Find out in the next chapter😊. But I hope you guys liked it, and I'll try to upload it on Monday. I love you guys so much, I'll see y'all in the next chapter, byeeeeeeeee!!!~