What!

Y/n's pov

I ran out of my car, and ran to the lady. I stopped her and it was no other then, my mom.
"MOM!?!" I asked. She stood their, and nodded. I hugged her, and she hugged me back. I started to cry.
"I-I thought y-you died." I said. I looked at her and she started to cry as well.
"I did." She said. I was confused.
"What?" I said.
"I was pronounced dead at 10:30pm, but then I started to breath again. It was like I couldn't leave you." She said. I hugged her again, and cried even harder.
"I missed you so much!"
"I missed you too, my daughter." She said.
"You can explain everything once we get home." She nodded and headed to my car. We got in, and headed home. Once we got their, she was already attached to Clary. I opened the door, and was greeted by Nala and Luna. At first they didn't like my mom, but then they loved her. I heard footsteps, but before I could turn around I felt something around my waist. I look to see who it was, and it was Moose with his chin on my shoulder.
"Hey honey. I missed you." He said and started to kiss my neck.
"George, h-honey. We h-have a gest." I said. He stopped and looked. He quickly stood up, and he was embarrassed.
"Honey, who is this?" He said, choking up words.
"This is my mother. Mom this is George, my husband." I looked at his face, and I could tell he was shocked. It looked like he was gonna say something, but instead he walked up to her and hugged her.
"It is a pleasure to meet you. I love your daughter so much, and I couldn't have loved anyone else, the way I love your daughter." I blushed and smiled.
"Well thank you. My daughter is a warrior. She stood threw her years of chaos and still found love. If I could, I would have stayed by her side, but I couldn't. Thank you for loving my daughter more then anyone else could." He nodded and they hugged again. Moose walked over to me, and put his arm around my shoulder. My mom walked to the couch and sat down.
"We have a lot of catching up to do." She said laughing. I nodded and smiled.
"A lot!" Me, Moose, and Clary sat down beside my mother and told her about what happened the past years. It felt nice to talk to my mother again. Dang! How much I missed her.

~Hey guys. It is me, Elly! And I hope you guys enjoyed today's story. And sorry it's so short. Dealing with some friend problems right now, and she needs me, but I will be posting more often. Oh! Y/n found her mother! YAYYYY!!! So they both have a lot of catching up to do, but hey, they are back together. Also, Clary has a Grandma now! Also, YAYYYYYY!!!!I hope you guys enjoyed, and that's all from me guys. Byeeeeeeeee!!!!~