Sleepless

Moose's pov

When she climed in my hospital bed, I could feel her. I walked over to her, and laid down next to her.
"Good night Y/n. I'll come back soon. I promise." And I fell asleep.

Y/n's pov

I woke up to the sun. It's so bright! I then turn around to see Moose. Awake. I jumped up.
"MOOSE!?!" I yelled. He nodded and got up.
"Hey honey." He said smiling, with tears rolling down his face. I started to cry. I hugged him, and kissed him.
"I missed you so much!" I said. He smiled.
"I miss you too." He then laid back down. I laid down beside him, and stared at him. I looked into his beautiful green eyes. I loved the way his eyes looked. He put his hand on my cheek.
"Wake up, Y/n." What? What dose he mean wake up? I am up. Am I? All of a sudden, I was in a chair. In the same hospital room as Moose's. But Moose was gone. Where is he? I then saw Clary, but she was way older. Like 20.
"Clary?" I said.
"Mom? What are you doing here?" She asked me.
"I was with your father. Where is he?" I asked. She looked worried.
"Mom, he died. Remember. His time limit was up. He died slowly." She said about to cry. No! This can't be happening! I looked at the door, and I see Moose's body. On the bed, laying still. No! I started to cry. Then Clary walks over to me.
"Y/N! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" I was then jolted up. I looked around and I was still in the hospital room. I look beside me to see Moose. Still unconscious. I then look to the other side to see Nathan. Looking worried. I started to cry, and he hugged me.
"It's okay. Everything is gonna be fine." He said petting my hair. It was just a dream. More like a nightmare, actually. I let go and walked into the bathroom.

Nathan's pov

I got a text from Y/n's mom saying something terrible happened to Moose. It was sent to me at 12:30pm, and it was 10:30am. I quickly got changed and headed to the hospital. Once I got their I ran to the front desk. They said he was in room B215. I ran their and I see Moose. Laying still with a tube down his mouth, and Y/n laying next to him. I waked in and sat down. After about a few minutes, Y/n starts mumbling something.
"Moose!?!" Something like that. I stood up and shook her a little.
"Y/n, wake up." I said, but she was still asleep. I then sat down, and waited. 10 minutes went by, and Y/n was yelling.
"MOOSE!?!? COME BACK!?!?! PLEASE!?! I CAN'T DO THIS BY MYSELF!?!?" I then knew what was happening. She was having a nightmare. I then stood up and shook her.
"Y/N!! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!" I yelled. She then jolted up, and looked around. When she saw me, she started to cry. I hugged her, and told her everything is okay. She got up and walked into the bathroom. I stood their. I then sat down on the bed.
"Moose, if you can hear me. Please come back, soon. It's tearing Y/n up without you. She needs you. Clary needs you. Even I need you." I said. Not having Moose to always brighten up the mood, I'm in dark places I shouldn't be. Moose is like a brother to me. And to Y/n, a husband. And to everyone else, a father. I started to tear up, but then wiped them away when I heard the water go off. Y/n walked out, and she looked like she hasn't sleeped for ages.
"Hey Nathan. When did you get here?" She said wiping her eyes. I seen this side of her before. When she thought her mom was gone. She was hurtting inside. But way worse then before. It was more like, depressed.
"I got here a few minutes ago." I said. She nodded and smiled. Her smile wasn't the same.
"Y/n? Are you okay?" I asked. She put her head down.
"No!" She said. She lifted her head back up, and she was crying. I hated to see her like this. I then saw her arms. No! Tell me she didn't!
"Y/n? What is that?" I pointed to her arms. She looked and broke down.
"I'm sorry! I couldn't help it! They are back, and I couldn't-" I then ran to her and hugged her. She stood their shocked, and then hugged me back.
"Please, don't do it again." I said. She nodded. I let go, and patted her head.
"Do you want some breakfast?" I asked. She nodded.
"Come on. Lets go get some. I promise we will come back. You need to eat." I said. It looked like she didn't want to go, but nodded. She put on her shoes, and walked out with me. We will be back soon, Moose. I promise.

~Hey guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. I had something's to do for the last few days, but I uploaded today! YAY! I hope you guys liked today's chapter, and how do you think Moose feels? All of this happening? Anyways, I hope you guys are having an AMAZING day today! I'll see you guys in the next chapter, byeeeeeeeee!!!~