I am...WHAT!

Y/n's pov

I got up, and Sky and Julia were gone. I then smelled something so good. I first took a shower, and changed into this.

I quickly put my hair in a messy bun, and ran downstairs

I quickly put my hair in a messy bun, and ran downstairs. I saw Sky and Julia making breakfast. " Omg, it smells SO good!" "Well hold your horses, because it's not done yet." Julia said. I made a pouty face, and went onto the couch and got onto Instagram. I heard someone come downstairs. I looked up and saw Moose. " Good morning honey." I said. He came over and kissed me. " Good morning my love." " Ok breakfast is done." Sky said. " Finally!" And I ran over to the table. Nathan later came down, and ate with us. I had eggs, bacon, Orange juice, and 4 pieces of toast. " Dang, someone was hungry." Nathan said. " Don't judge me!" I yelled. Everyone laughed, and I just remembered I had to go to the doctor. " I have to go guys." " Where you going?" Moose asked. " I'm going for a check up. I'll be back." I kissed him, and grabbed my car keys and headed out the door.

Moose's pov

Y/n said that she was leaving. " Where you going?" I asked. " I'm going to get a check up. I'll be back." I nodded and she kissed me goodbye. She quickly grabbed her car keys and headed out. " Hey, dose Y/n look like she is getting bigger or is it just me?" Nathan said. All I heard was a slap. I turned around to see Sky with her hand up. I guess Nathan got slapped. " Don't you ever question a girls size, like that!" She yelled. " Ok I'm sorry!" He said. I was dying of laughter. But yea, Y/n did seem a little bit bigger. But I don't care she is beautiful no matter her size.

Y/n's pov

I just arrived at the doctor's office. " Hi, I'm here to see Dr. Alice." I said. " Yea, she is waiting for you in room D14." " Ok thanks." And I headed to the room. I opened the door to see a tall women, with drown hair. " Hi, are you Y/n?" I nodded. " Ok can you sit on top of this mat for me, please." I got up on the mat, and she did the usual. She checked my heart, my reflexes, and my balance. " What seems to be the problem?" " I don't really know. Its just that yesterday I felt really weird, and all I wanted to do was eat." She nodded. " Can I see your stomach?" I nodded, and lifted my shirt so she can touch and see my stomach. She got this gel type of stuff and put it on my stomach. " That's cold." I said. She then pulled out a little reader thing. ( Sorry don't know what it is called🤣) On the screen next to me, it showed the inside of my stomach. I then saw something. " I thought so." She said. " What?" I asked. " You my dear, are pregnant. Congratulations." I was so happy. " Really!?" She nodded. " Thank you, thank you!" I said, and I hugged her. " Your welcome. I want you to come back every month to see how the baby is doing, ok. So eat healthy, and don't drink." I nodded. She wiped off the gel like thing, and I got on my way. I couldn't wait to tell George. I got into my car and headed home.

Moose's pov

I just got back from dropping Julia off. I later then heard a car pull up in the driveway. The door opens, and I see Y/n. She looks so happy. I wonder what the doctor told her. " What happened?" I asked. She ran, and jumped on me. " I need to tell you something." She said. " What is it?" " Wait, NATHAN!" She yelled. Both him, and Sky came down. " What!?" He yelled. " I need to tell all you guys something." We all looked at her, waiting for her to say it. " I'm pregnant!" She yelled. I was filled up with joy. I picked her up, and spun her around. " Omg, congratulations!" Nathan and Sky said. I kissed her and put her down. I got close to her stomach and said, " Hello there buddy. It's your father. I just wanna say I'm gonna love you with all my heart, and I can't wait to see you!" I was so happy. I stood up, and I kissed her again. " How long have you been pregnant?" Sky asked. " The doctor said since yesterday." She said. " Wow, do you know the gender yet?" Nathan asked. " No, she said that we should find out in a few weeks." I looked at her, and I saw my future. I saw the baby, just walking, and Nala and Luna all grown up. I saw me and Y/n on the beach, us holding the baby's hand. And I saw the the most beautiful woman, who I loved so much, holding our other just born baby. I was so happy, that I didn't want to leave Y/n alone. I stayed by her side and helped her. " Aren't we supposed to go back to the house today?" Y/n asked. " Yea, but it can wait until tomorrow." She nodded. And she put her head on my shoulder, and took a nap on the couch. I kissed her forehead, and took a nap as well. " Love you." She whispered. " Love you too." And we fell asleep.

~ Hey guys, it's EllyPlayz here. (Sorry I keep changing the name, I promise I won't change it again😊) But today in this chapter you found out you were PREGNANT! And know the chapters get interesting. But I hope you guys liked today's chapter, and I hope you guys had an amazing day. And I'm sorry if the story was short, I tried my best. But anyways I hope you guys liked today's chapter, and I'll see you guys in the next one, byeeeeeeeee!~