Clary

Y/n's pov

After I got breakfast with Nathan, my mom brought Clary. Once she walked in, she already wanted to hug me. I took her from my mom, and played with her. For the first time, I felt happy. Clary made me feel better. I looked at her, and smiled.
"I love you, honey." I said. I hugged her, and kissed her forehead. When I walked over to Moose's bed, she looked worried. But then she turned her head. She was staring at the wall.
"Clary?" She started to smile, and laugh. She put her hands out as if she wanted someone to hold her. Their was no one their. Can she see something I can't?

Moose's pov

When Y/n's mom dropped Clary off, she kept staring at me. Did she see me? Once Y/n brought her closer to my bed, she seemed worried. And then changed when she saw me, again. She held her hands out as if she wanted me to hold her. I just stood their and smiled. I missed her! I want to hold her, but I can't!
"What is it, Clary?" Y/n asked. She just kept looking at me. Like as if it was me and her in this room. Like Y/n wasn't here. And then the door opened. It was Nathan. He had a bag of things.

Y/n's pov

Once Nathan came in, Clary acted fine. Like as if nothing ever happened. Why?
"Hey Nathan. What is up?" I said.
"Just dropping something off for you. Just somethings you need if you are gonna 'stay' here." He said.
"Thanks Nathan." I sat Clary down, and hugged him. I took the bag and sat it down next to Clary. I stood their. Nathan was looking at Moose.
"Nothing?" He asked.
"Nothing. The doctor's said he has a few months to wake up." I said. I didn't tell him everything they told me. That was his time limit. He only has a few months left. I didn't want him to worry. Him and Moose are lile brother's, it would kill him knew that. So I lied.
"Okay. Thanks, sis." He said.
"No problem, bro." I said. He smiled when I said that.
"I have to go. You take care of yourself, and Moose. Okay." He said. He hugged me and kissed Clary on the head.
"I will. Take care, and tell Sky I said 'Hi.' " I said. He nodded and headed out the door. I was in their with Moose and Clary. I sat next to him. I held his hand.
"Hey Moose. It's me, Y/n. It's been a while. Everyone misses you, I can't stop thinking about you. But I never have. Today was the first time I ever left your room. I was scared that something might happen to you, when I was gone. But your okay. Please come back. I need you. Clary needs you." I picked Clary up, and laid both of us down on his bed.
"We love you." I moved closer to his chest, and took a nap.

~Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. But I did today! YAAAAYYYY! I know you guys hate hearing this, but could you guys go and check out my YouTube channel. It would mean so much to me! I will put it in the description of my account. Thank you. And why is Clary the only one to see Moose? I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter and I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Byeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!~