The Next Day

Y/n's pov

My mom stayed the night in our gest room. I was up before her and Moose. I was already downstairs and making BEKFAST!! I heard someone coming downstairs. I turn to see my mom walking down the stairs.
"Morning mom." I said.
"Morning baby. What you making?" She asked.
"I'm making your favorite." She smiled, and hugged me. I hugged her back, and kinda cried. I missed this feeling. I heard some footsteps again, and me and my mom stopped and turn. We saw Moose. He looked so handsome with his bed hair. So cute!
"Morning honey!" I said walking over to him.
"Morning. Morning, Ms. Carly. What you making?" He said.
"I am making my mom's favorite, and yours, and I am also making eggs for me." He came up behind me and hugged me. I guess he forgot my mom was in the room, and started to kiss my neck again. I heard a loud cough, and looked up to see my mother watching us. He pulled away, and headed upstairs. I laughed.
"Where you going?"
"I'm gonna take a shower." He said from the top of the stairs. I nodded and he disappeared around the corner.
"He really dose love you." It was my mother's voice. I felt embarrassed. I nodded.
"I remembered how in love me and your father was. Until, he turned crazy." I smiled.
"Mom. Do you ever miss him?" I asked.
"Sometimes." She said. I walked over to her and hugged her. I pulled away, and tried to cheer her up. After that, I finished making BEKFAST and Moose came downstairs. We ate BEKFAST and I took my mom out. I have been up all night looking for this. It's what she always wanted. Mom got in, and I told her to put this blind fold on.
"Why? Where are you taking me?" I just laughed.
"Trust me, mom." She nodded and put it on. I started to drive to the beach. The thing was that there was a house. A house big enough for 3 people. I came to a stop, and got out. I went to her side and opened the door. She got out, and I helped her out. I got her to the spot, and took the blind fold off. She was so shocked. She turned to me, and it looked like she was about to cry. She hugged me.
"Thank you! But you didn't have-"
"I did. You are my mother, and I love you. Think of it as a welcome back gift." This time she was crying. She hugged me again, and kissed me. It was something she always wanted. A house near the beach. Now her dream came true. The rest of the day, me, and Moose helped her move in. After we were done, Moose also got her a gift. After we were about to leave, he ran out to his car and got a crate. He set it down and opened it. A little fluff ball ran out, and attacked my mom with love. She got down and picked it up.
"OMG!!! I love this dog! Thank you guys!" She said giving us a hug.
"You are welcome, Carly. Just a gift from me. Since, Y/n, bought the house." Moose said. She nodded. She hugged us again, and we left. We drove all the way home, and we walked inside.
"You are so kind." I said.
"Thanks, but you bought your mother a house of her dreams. You are more kind then me." He said while kissing me. He deepened the kiss. He stopped and whispered in my ear.
"Now we can have some alone time, together." I blushed. He never wanted us to be alone, so badly.
"We can't. Clary is h-"
"Sky came by and picked her up. Along with Nala and Luna." He started to get closer again. I stopped him.
"By her self?" I asked.
"No, Nathan is helping her." I nodded and he kissed me again. He deepened it again, and picked me up. He then pined me against the wall, and started to kiss my neck. I started to moan. He started to search for my sweet spot, and soon enough he found it. I moaned like crazy. He then stopped, and whispered in my ear.
"Lets finish this upstairs." I blushed and nodded. He cared me upstairs, and we got down to businesses😏😏.

~Hey guys!! It is me, Elly! How are you guys today? I hope you guys are good. But anyways you bought your supposed 'dead' mother a new house!!! And you and Moose did a little😏😏 thing upstairs😂😂😂. Anyways I hope you guys liked today's chapter and I'll be updating soon again for Mother's Day. I'll see you then, byeeeeeeee!!!!~