Surprise!

~Author's note real quick, if you guys would like to be added into the story just DM me privately or you can just comment in the comments and tell me about yourself, and I will happily add you guys. So now enjoy the rest of the story.~

Y/n pov

I woke up to Nala once more, licking my face. I look to my right and see Moose still sleeping. He was so handsome when he slept. I got up and took a shower. When I came out Moose was up playing with Nala. " Hey, good morning." I said. " Good morning my love." He said. I was still a little tired from yesterday, but I walked over to him and kissed him. He broke the kiss, and said that he needed to go somewhere today for about two hours. " Aww come on! Why can't you stay today?" I whined. " Because it is important, and I need to go to it, but I swear you will find out sooner today, I promise." I did a pouty face, and he kissed my forehead and left. I got changed into this.

I went downstairs with Nala in my hands

I went downstairs with Nala in my hands. I just made it before Moose left. I put Nala down and ran to him. I jumped on his back, and hugged him. " Agh!" He said in surprise. I kissed his cheek and got down. He turned around, and hugged me goodbye. " Bye, I love you." He said. " Love you too." I said. I walked out with him, and waved goodbye. I went back inside to see Nathan playing with Nala. " Hey, good morning." I said. " Hey, good morning. " He said. I went into the kitchen and made some breakfast. After we ate breakfast me and Nathan made a Minecraft video together, and we edited it together. After I was done I uploaded it, and recorded a vlog. " Hey guys its Y/Y/C, and today I am gonna be meeting up with an old friend of mine from Middle School. But before that look at this," picks up Nala," ADORABLE puppy!" I said. I put the camera in front of Nala and she almost licked it. " Moose got her for me, and her name is Nala." Nathan walks in. " Oh you making a vlog?" " Yea, I am tryin to make a vlog here!" I said in my weird voice. " Let me see something," takes the camera from me," don't forget to Subscribe to Unspeakable for some vlogs also!" " Hey no plug in's!!" I yelled, and giggling at the same time. I got the camera back from Nathan and finish my intro. " Well I am gonna meet up with my old friend, Sky or Skyler,  at Starbucks, and we will probably do a q&a together. So I'll see you guys when I get their." And I turned off the camera. I had another thing in mind also for Moose, but I will have to get it before I meet up with Sky.
~Time skip to Starbucks~
I see Sky, and I walk over to her with my camera on. " Hey Y/n." Sky said. " And hello to the vlog." I said. " Oh, yes. Hello people watching the vlog." She said in her weird voice. We laughed and we sat down. I stopped the recording because we couldn't record in the store. " How have you been?" She asked. " I have been good, how about you?" I asked. " I am good also. I have a question. Who is that guy in your photos on Instagram?" She said. " That is my boyfriend." I said. " Really!?!" she said," but anyways when are we gonna do the q&a?" She said. She loved to do the q&a's with me, and especially filming the video. "Soon. After we are done catching up with what we had missed." I said. It was about a few hours later, and we had just gotten home. I opened the door to see Nala running to me. " Hey baby!" I said, and I picked her up. She started licking my face. " Awwww! She is so cute! What is her name?" Sky asked. " Her name is Nala." I said. " Y/n is that you?" Nathan asked. " Yea, it is me." Nathan walks in. " Oh, hello. Who is this y/n?" He asked. " This is Sky, the person I said I will be meeting today." " Oh, yea. Pleasure to meet you." And he stuck out his hand. Sky being shy as she is, shook his hand slowly. " Sorry, she is a little shy meeting new people." I said. She punched me in the arm, and I laughed. " Oh it is fine, but I should get back to recording, bye." And he left the room. Me and Sky headed to my office, and recorded the q&a.
~ Time skipped to after the q&a~
We just got down editing the video, and I heard someone come in. I walked out to see Moose closing the door. I ran up behind him, and jumped on him again. " Hey honey." I said and kissed his cheek. I jumped down, and he turned around. " Hey babe." And he hugged me and kissed me. I heard someone come out of my office. I looked to see Sky looking at us. " Oh, Moose this is Sky. Sky this is Moose." I said. " Hi, nice to meet you." Moose said. " Hi." Sky said quietly. " She is shy meeting new people." I said. She came running at me, so I started to run away from her. She got tired, and stopped running after me. She said she need to go, and that she will talk to me later. She left, and went home. " I have a surprise for you." Moose said. " Oh really?" I asked. " Yea, but you need to wear a blind fold again." He said. I gave in, and he helped me put on the blind fold. He helped me to his car, and he helped me in.

Moose's pov

Today I bought a house for me and y/n to live in. I hope she loves it. I helped her in my car, and I headed to the house. Once we got there I helped her out of the car, and helped her up the steps of the house. " Ok, you can take off the blind fold." I said. She took it off, and she was shocked. " Oh, Moose you didn't." She said almost in tears. " I did, and I want you to live here with me." I said. She looked at me, and nodded her head," Yes." She said. I hugged her, and kissed her. I will show her around tomorrow, but I also have something else for her. " I also have something else for you." " Oh, me too." She said. I got down on one knee and I had my hand in my pocket. " Y/n I know that we are too young to get married yet, but will you," I pull out a box, and open it," take this promise ring, to show that my promise to you is that I will never stop loving you, and that we will never be apart?" She was smiling. " YES!" She said. I was so happy, and I picked her up and spun her around. I put the ring on her finger, and I kissed her. " What did you have to give me?" I asked. " Well, um..it was that same thing you just did." I can't believe that we got each other promise rings. She pulled out a box, and opened it. It had a ring in it, and it was my size. " Moose, I love you with all my heart, and I can't imagine a world without you. My promise to you is that we will always be together threw thick and thin, and that I will never cheat on you," she looked at me in my eyes," do you take this-" I kissed her, and said yes. She smiled and put the ring on my finger. We headed to my car, and headed home.

(Both of your guys promise rings)

~Hey guys it is your author, and I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter. Sorry I didn't show you guys that house yet, I need to look up planning floors of that, but get ready for that in the next chapter. I have also added a new character, Sky. Sky is WarriorQueenAtHeart is she your old friend form Middle school, and it has been forever since you guys have seen each other. But she is an Amazing writer, so go and check out her stories. She is such an amazing person. But I hope you guys have enjoyed today's story, and I'll see you guys in another chapter, byeeeeeeeee!~