MOOSE!?!?!

Y/n's pov

Last night me and Moose made up. I stayed the night, and my mom watched Clary. I woke up on the couch and I didn't see Moose. Where is he? I sat up and looked around. I saw him in the kitchen.
"Hey, Moose. What you doing?" I said getting up, and rubbing my eyes.
"I'm cooking breakfast." He kissed me and went back to cooking.
"Need any help?" I asked. He shook his head, and continued cooking.
"Well I'm gonna take a shower, okay." He nodded. I walked upstairs and into out room. I picked out some clothes, and walked into the bathroom.

Moose's pov

After Y/n went upstairs, I had this weird feeling we were being watched. Before Y/n woke up, I went into the closet and grabbed a weapon, just incase. I wasn't taking any chances. I hid it inside the pocket of the apron, and cooked. I didn't want Y/n to find out because I didn't want her to worry. So I stood their in the kitchen, with my guard up. I was about done making breakfast, when I heard something upstairs. I stopped cooking and walked over to the stairs. It went quite. I then heard it again. I walked upstairs, with my hand in the pocket of the apron. I heard it in Clary's room. I opened the door, and it was nothing at first. I then heard it in the closet. I opened it and I saw...Nala in their.
"Nala? How you get in here? Come on." She came out, and I closed the closet. I walked out, and down the stairs. When I got downstairs, I heard the water turn off from our bedroom. Y/n was done. I went back to acting like I was still cooking.
"Hey honey. It smells delicious!" She said and kissed me. Her hair was still a little wet, but it was dry.
"I'm almost done." I saw her nod, and head for the couch. She sat down with Nala and Luna beside her watching a movie. I mean she is safe? Right? Yea, I'm just thinking about it to hard. I finished breakfast, and I walked upstairs for a bit. I looked around in every room, and then walked in our room. Still, nothing. Then what was that noise? I just ignored it for now, and got clothes for a shower.

Y/n's pov

Moose is acting suspicious. I wonder why? After he left, I decided to make me and him a plate. I heard water come on from upstairs. I guess he is taking a shower. I'll wait to make his plate until he is done. I ate breakfast and walked into my office. I sat down at my desk and looked at social media. I then started to watch some YouTube video's. After about 10 mintues of watching video's, I decided to record.

Moose's pov

After I was done taking a shower I walked downstairs to eat some breakfast. It wasn't even cold! Shocked! After I was done eating, I heard Y/n saying her outro. She then walked out, and closed the door. She saw me and hugged me.
"You okay honey?" She asked.
"Yea. I'm fine. Hey why don't we go somewhere?" I asked.
"Where?"
"Um... How about the park?" I asked. She nodded, and kissed me.
"I'll get ready." She said and walked upstairs. I still felt like I was being watched. I still had the wepond on me, just in case something happens. She came down the stairs and she looked cute!

 She came down the stairs and she looked cute!

"You ready?" She asked. I nodded, and we walked to the door. Once we stepped out, I for real felt like we were being watched. I then saw a car. Driving slowly. I then new what they were gonna do. They pulled a gun out and aimed it at Y/n. NO! I jumped in front of her, and I heard a shot. I fell on the ground, and I felt num. Then everything went black.

Y/n's pov

"MOOSE!?!?!" I yelled. He jumped in front of me. I ran to him, and held him in my arms. He was bleeding from the stomach. I was crying.
"Moose! Moose, honey. Look at me." His eyes was slowly closing. I shook him a little.
"Moose! Please! Wake up!" He then looked at me. He picked his hand up, and put it on my face.
"I love you. Take care of Clary." He said quietly.
"NO! MOOSE! DON'T SAY THAT! PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT!" He then smiled, and slowly fell his head back. I pulled out my phone and called 911.
"Their on there way. Please stay with me!" I said. I couldn't stop crying. He smiled again, and wiped my tears away.
"Be happy. For me please. I love you with all my heart." He started to cough, and his hand fell.
"GEORGE!?!?! NO!!! COME BACK TO ME!?!?! PLEASE!?!?! DON'T LEAVE ME!?!?" I yelled. It was about 2 minutes when the ambulance came. They took him out of my hands, and into the ambulance. I sat their, watching them trying to save Moose. We arrived at the hospital, and they took him to the E.R. I stood their. 'No! He can't leave me! We have a child, and another one on the way. He can't just leave!' I thought. I looked at myself and I was covered in blood. I broke down, and then I felt something touch me. I looked and it was the nurse who helped deliver Clary. She opened her arms, and I couldn't help but hug her.
"Shhhhh. Everything is goning to be okay." She said.
"How do you know!?" I asked.
"I'm one of his nurses. And I know because he has a beautiful wife waiting for him." She said. We just stood their. In the middle of the hospital, hugging.
"Come on, lets get you cleaned up." She said. I nodded and she helped me to the bathroom. She grabbed me some clothes, and let me use the shower. I watched the blood from my body wash away in the shower. I then got out and changed. I stood their looking at myself in the mirror. I then heard a familiar voice. 'Do it! You know you want to.' It was the voices. Their back! 'You know you just want to see the blood pour out! Do it!' I reached for the razor, but stopped. 'No!' I thought. I grabbed my shoes and ran out of the bathroom. The nurse was waiting, and ran up to me.
"Are you okay?" She asked. I guess she saw the redness in my eyes.
"Yea. I'm fine." I lied. 'Thats it. Lie to her.' I just ignored it, and sat down in the chair, and waited. I then fell alseep, and the voices were gone. For now.

~Hey guys...😅😅😅I don't know what to say.😅😅😅 I know you guys didn't like this chapter, soooooooooo... I'll see you guys in the next chapter, byeeeeeeee!!!😅~