HOW!?!

Y/n pov

I woke up to feel something wet on my face. I open I eyes and see Nala licking my face. " Good morning Nala." I said and picked her up. Moose heard me, and woke up as well. " Good morning my beauties." I blushed. " Good morning, handsome." I giggled, and saw Moose blush. I kissed him, and took a shower. I got changed into this.

I went downstairs to see Nathan watching the news

I went downstairs to see Nathan watching the news. " What are you watching?" He didn't say anything, then he said," Come here." I came over and heard what they were talking about. (From The TV) " Y/F/N has escaped, and is now on the loose. If you see this man," (shows a picture of your father),"then please call the police immediately, do not approach him, for he is armed and dangerous." I was in shocked. How did he escape!? Nathan just looked at me and nodded, I nodded as well. I turn around to see Moose was holding Nala and they were downstairs. He just stared at me, I walked passed him and up to my room. I never thought I would wear this again. I went into my closet, and pulled out a box. In the box was what I needed to wear in order to take out my father. It looked like this.

I put it on, and went downstairs

I put it on, and went downstairs. Nathan and Moose were talking when I came down. " Y/n don't do it, please." Moose said. I looked at him and said," Take care of Nala for me." I went into my office and grabed my sword, and hugged them goodbye. Moose didn't want to let go. " Moose, I have to go." He shook his head and said no. " Moose, look at me," he lifted his head," why would I leave you? I have so much to live for." He nodded, and said," Just come back to me, ok." I nodded and headed to my car. I might know where he is.

Moose's pov

Y/n left, and headed down the road. Please come back to me. I felt something on my shoulder, I turn to see Nathan's hand on my shoulder. " It's ok, y/n can take care of herself, and do you really think I would let my sister go alone?" He said. I turned, and said, " What?!" " I have a tracker in y/n's car in cased this happened." I hugged him, and we got into his car. " She is going to........the park?" I said. " Yea, that is wear her and her mother always used to go, and that was the last memory she had of her mom, besides the hospital." " I thought she didn't know her mom?" " She did, but that was after her mom gave birth to her. She was fine but then she had Cancer, and it killed her." Why did she lie about that? I didn't care, all that cared was getting to her in time.

Y/n pov
I just made it to the park. And I ran deep in the woods. I found him waiting for me. " Hello my dear." He was in his normal clothes." How did you escape?" I asked. " I know people." Was all he said." It is such a same, that you have to go back." I said. He just laughed. " From the looks of it, it looks like you don't want me to go back. It looks like you wanna kill me." I heard footsteps. I turned around and see Dylan and Julia. Then I turn back around to see my dad pulling out his gun. I pushed them out of the way, and we hid. " What are you guys doing here!?" I yelled. " We were on a walk. Who is that?!" Julia asked. " It is my father!" I said. " HIM!! Let me have a swing at him."Dylan said. "No! He is too dangerous." I told them to stay there, and I walked back out. " There you are. You ready to play again?" He said. " If you are ready to get your but kicked." We stood their and he took the first shot. I deflected it, and shot at him. He also deflected it. He has gotten better. What did he do in prison? He came at me, but I deflected it with my sword, and I got a swig on him. Direct hit, on his arm. He went back and started laughing. He loved feeling the pain. He was a monster. I heard a car pulled up. Who is it now?!

Moose's pov
We just arrived at the park. And I heard a gun shot. Me and Nathan ran to the sound, and found Y/n fighting her dad. We look to our right to see Dylan and Julia hiding. "What are you guys doing here?" Nathan asked. " We were taking a walk, and ran into y/n." Dylan said. We hid there also, and watched. I was still standing. " George get down before he sees you." Nathan said. I sat down, and watched. I hope she is safe.

Y/n pov
I see two people come on from the corner of my eye. Once my father tried to shoot at me, I deflected it and saw who it was. What are Moose and Nathan doing here?! I was distracted and he shot me. Dang in my leg. " Y/n!!" Was all I heard. Moose started to walk out. " No, get back, NOW!" I yelled. He went back and sat back down. " I am fine, nothing but a flesh wound." " We have guests." My father said. " Don't you dare!" I said. We started to fight again. I got three good hits on him, and he got two good hits on me. I felt dizzy, I knew this feeling. I was loosing some blood. I didn't care, I kept fighting. I got a good hit on him, and he fell on his knees. " Looks like you lost again daddy." I said. I felt people huddle around me. " You haven't changed." He said. " Shut up." " This is the boyfriend? From the store?" " Yea, why?" Moose asked. " Did you tell him what I am?" I pushed the sword closer to his throat. " What, are you?" " Oh so you didn't tell him," he cleared his throat," I am a murder, and she is my daughter. Put two and two together." " Shut up!" I yelled. " Your the daughter of a murder?" Moose asked." Not just any murder, but the one and only Jeff the killer!" I had it, all he did was lie! I pushed the sword deep and blood started to pour, but I stopped because I was dizzy. I almost fell but catch myself. I didn't do it, I didn't kill my father. I felt someone take the sword from me. It was Julia, she cut my father's arms, and said," Do you like that?!" She said. All he did was laugh. She smacked him, and walked back to me and said, " Here." She handed me the sword, and walked back to Dylan. I called the police and they came as quickly as possible. They asked me if I could help take him back to the prison. I went with them, and watched my father. I was token good care over at the prison. They said that I had a visitor, and it was Moose. I didn't want to talk to him, but let him in. I didn't want him to know that I am the daughter of a killer. " So you are the daughter of Jeff?" I shooked my head. "No."  "But he said that he was Jeff the killer." " He lies to people for the fun of it. He is not Jeff the Killer." I said. He came close to me and he hugged me and I hugged him, and kissed him. " So he lied?" " Yea." I said. " I will never lie to you, and I will always love you." " I love you too." He pulled me close, and hugged me again. I looked up to see my father being electrocuted. Today was his death sentence. Now me, Isabel, and Tyrell didn't have to fear him anymore. We headed home, and was greeted by my friends and Nala. We ate dinner at Nathan's house, and I realized it was finally over. I also found out that my mother didn't die from Cancer, that my father had killed her. I missed her so much. Moose seen that I was a little tired, and he helped me to our room. He put me on our bed, and I climbed in bed and laid down. I felt something climbing on the bed, it was Nala, and I helped her up. She cuddled put against me and Moose, and she went to sleep. I later went to sleep. And I dreamt about my life if my mom was still alive. I didn't tell Isabel or Tyrell about dad, I'll tell them tomorrow.

~ Hey guys it is your author, sorry if the story dosen't make sense. I tried to make it fit. But I hope you guys liked today's story, and I am really enjoying writing this for you guys. I will see you guys later, in a brand new chapter,bye!~