Oh God! I am Such An Idiot!

~ Okay hi guys, I just noticed something that I did. So I was reading over my old chapters, to see if I missed anything up. And so ya I found something. Do you guys remember that Nathan and Dylan were dating, then all of a sudden him and Sky where. Yea, BIG miss up! There was a chapter on Nathan and Dylan breaking up, but I forgot to post it!😐😔 I'm such an idiot!!! So this is like the short recap of the chapter. Sorry again if I confused you guys.~

Nathan's pov

I stood dead in my tracks. Dylan was out on a date with another guy! She said she was on tour! I walked up to her. She saw me and was in shocked. " I thought you were on tour!" I yelled. I was upset, and was about to cry. " Nathan, I'm sorry. But I just don't feel the same about you anymore." My heart tore in pieces. " So how long?!" I asked. " About 2 months." I was mad. I left without saying anything, and headed to Y/n's house. I just arrived, and I knocked on the door. Y/n opened it. " Nathan? Are you okay?" I shook my head. She hugged me, and let me in. I didn't realized that Y/n had Sky over. " Nathan! Are you okay!?" She asked me. I shook my head. Y/n helped me down on the couch, and got me a blanket and my favorite ice-cream. " What happened Nathan?" Y/n asked me. " Dylan cheated on me." I said with my head down. I didn't have to look at Y/n, but I knew she was pissed off. (Sorry😊) " How could she!!! Once I'm done with her, she is gonna wished she has never met me!" I looked at her, and she claimed down. I felt something. I look to see Sky and her arm around me. I hug her, and she hugged me back. " If she really did loved you, she wouldn't have cheated. So do let her win. Prove to her that you are better off without her." I felt better when Sky said that. " Thanks." She nodded. Y/n had to go and get something from upstairs. I took this chance to do what I wanted to do since the first time I met Sky. I kissed her. She was shocked but kissed me back. We pulled apart, and she smiled. " So are we a thing?" She asked. " If you want to." She nodded. I put my arm around her, and we watched a movie. I heard someone come downstairs, I saw who it was. It was Y/n. She saw me look back, and smiled. She nodded, and mouthed something. ' I ship!' and she smiled. Moose came up behind her, and put his arm around her. They smiled, and I turned back around. From that day on me and Sky have been dating. And I haven't seen Dylan since.

~Okay so yea, I'm so sorry for confusing you guys. I will upload the dinner chapter today as well. I wish I could have notice this BIG miss up a long time ago. Sorry. But I hope you guys forgive me, I'll see you guys soon. Byeeeeeeeeee!!!!~