The Hang Over

Moose's pov

I woke up, and y/n was still asleep. She looked so cute. I have a huge surprise for her. I don't want her to know yet. I should get ready to go. I got up, and took a shower. I came out and she was awake. "Hey sleepy head." I said. " Hey, where you going?"  " I am going to a boring meeting, and I'll be back in an hour, ok." I said. She got up and kissed me. I hugged her and I left to give her some privacy. " Hey Nathan,"as I walked downstairs," what dog does y/n like?" I whispered. " She likes Australian Shepherds, why?" He said. " No reason." I giggled. I left the house, and started my drive.

Y/n pov

Moose said that he was going to a meeting, and that he will be back in an hour. I decided to take a shower and get changed into this.

Today was the day me, Julia, and Dylan are going to hang out

Today was the day me, Julia, and Dylan are going to hang out. I made a group chat so we can all talk. (Y- Y/n, D-Dylan, J-Julia)
Y- Hey guys where are we going to hang out today?
J- We can met at Starbucks if you want.
D- Yea that is fine.
Y- Yeah I am down.
D- What time?
Y- 3:40?
J- Yea that is fine.
D- Yeah
J- Ok see you guys later.
D- Bye
Y- Bye
It was 11:50. I had time. I went downstairs to see Nathan on the couch watching Spongebob. " Hey Nathan, you want some breakfast?" I asked. "Sure, let me help you." He stopped Spongebob, and came to help me.
~ Time skipped to Breakfast made~ We just got done making breakfast, and it was 1:50. I still got time, we sat down and ate breakfast. After we were done we watched Spongebob. It was about 2:40, and I told Nathan that I would be going out with Dylan and Julia for a little, and left the house. I got in the car and went to pick up Dylan. " Hey Y/n, nice car." " Thanks, I just got it back from the shop." She got in, and we headed to Starbucks. Once we got there Julia was waiting for us. "Julia!" Dylan yelled. " Dylan!" She said. " You guys know each other?" I said. " Yea, and know it makes sense. You are the girl in George's photos." I smiled when she said George's name. We sat down, and we talked and we got coffee. After about an two hours I headed back to my car. "Hey Y/n I am going to go back with Julia, ok." Dylan said. "Ok, bye you guys." I got in my car and headed home. Moose's car was in the driveway. I got in the house and Moose called me up to our room. I headed up the stairs, and I see him sitting on our bed. " Yes honey?" He patted the spot next to him, and I sat down. " I got a surprise for you." I was a little nervous." Moose you don't always have to get me something." I said. He got up and went into the bathroom. " Well then I guess you don't..."and the door opened," want this adorable puppy." It was an Australian Shepherd! I loved those dogs! It looked like this.

"Gimme!" I asked, with me hands out

"Gimme!" I asked, with me hands out. " Oh but you said I don't have to give you anything, soooooo..." "No, I want this tho." He laughed, and headed me the puppy. " OMG, it is so adorable!!" I said. I gave him a kiss. " Thank you so much honey!" " You are welcome. What are you going to name her?" I thought about it and had a name for her." Nala," I said," how about that, huh. You wanna be called Nala?" I asked her. She licked my face, and barked. I loved Nala already, and I loved Moose for giving her to me. He laughed when I said did she wanna be called Nala. I took a nap with Nala and Moose. And I had another dream of all of us being together. Nala wasn't a puppy anymore, and me and George were married. I loved this life, and the people in it. What I realized was that it was going to end tomorrow.

~Hey guys it is your author, and I hope you guys liked today's story. What will make y/n's day so missed up tomorrow? Find out tomorrow. But I will see you guys tomorrow in another chapter, byeeeeeeeee!!~