The Man

Y/n pov

I woke up with Moose's arm around my waist. Dang did I love him! I tried to get up without him knowing, but once again, I failed. "Hey, where you going?" As he tightened his grip. " I am going to take a shower." " Awwww, come on, just 8 more minutes!" I said ok, and laid back down beside him. He pulled me closer, and kissed my forehead.
~ Time skip~
I just got out of the shower, and decided to wear this.

As I headed downstairs, I heard Nathan call out my name

As I headed downstairs, I heard Nathan call out my name. I walked to his room, and he let me in. "Hey, can you go to the store and get some eggs, please, lil sis?" " Sure, I needed to go out anyways. Anything else i should get?" I asked. " No. Here is 40 dollars for gas, and for whatever else you are getting." I said thanks and headed downstairs. Moose was watching a movie. " Hey honey, I'll be back. I am going to the store." I went over to him, and kissed him. " Do you want me to come?" He said as he kissed me back. " If you want." He got up, and headed upstairs to get his jacket. He went into Nathan's room to tell him that he was going with me to the store. We left he house, and got into Moose's R8.

~Time skipped to the store~

We had just gotten the eggs and some other things, and started heading to a check out. When I saw a familiar face. Dad? I guess he saw me, and started heading my and Moose's way. "Y/n?" He asked. " Hey.......dad." I said angrily. " My baby, have you grown, I-" " What do you want dad!" I interrupted him. Moose heard me, and looked at the man. " May I help you, sir?" He asked, and pulled me closer. My dad saw him, and got mad. " Who is this, honey?" " Why would you care! You left me, and Isabel, and Tyrell, without even saying goodbye! I have no reason to talk to you. So what dad, what do you want!" I was really mad. He had no reason to just come out of no where, and act like nothing happened. " I miss you, and I-" " You what dad!?! Want to be apart of my life again!?! No! I was hurt when you left us, and I well not take that offer again!" I was so mad, that I paid for the things and ran to the car. Moose was still inside, I was just ready to get the heck out of here.

Moose's pov

Y/n paid for the things, and ran to the car. I never seen her so mad before. I stayed behind, and talked to her dad. " So, who are you to my daughter?" He asked. I already knew I didn't like him. " I'm her boyfriend, and unlike you I actually care for her! And I would never leave her." He started to laugh. " You are kidding right? My daughter is to ugly, to be dating someone like you." I snapped, and I punched him. In the middle of the store. " You shut the hell up!, (Sorry for the cussing) your daughter is beautiful, and you have no right to just show up, and act like everything is fine! You left her life, and you should stay the hell out of it!" I just left, and went to the car. Y/n was their, she was crying. I opened the car door and told her to get out. She got out, and I pulled her into a hug. " Sh, it is ok. I'm here, you don't have to cry. He wouldn't hurt you no more." I kissed her head, and brushed her hair to clam her down, an it worked. I helped her into the car again, and I shut the door, and got in the car. " I'm sorry." I turn to see y/n with her head down, and sobbing a little. " It is ok, it wasn't your fault. We were just at the wrong place at the wrong time." I pulled her over, and kissed her. " That was the first time I cussed a guy out." I heard a slight giggle, and she looked at me. " Really?" " Yea, I'm not the kind of guy that likes to cuss. But he just made me snap, and I couldn't let him talk about you like that." She just looked at me and said," I love you, and I am glad you are my boyfriend." I felt so happy when she said that. I started the car, and we headed back to the house, to find that their was another car in the driveway. Who's car is that? Who else is here? I tried to call Nathan on his phone, but he didn't answer. Y/n's face went from relieved to shocked. She jumped out the car, and ran to the door. I followed, and their we saw Nathan on the floor, and a guy standing by him, and smiling. " Welcome home, you two........."

~ Hey guys, sorry about the cliff hanger, but I had this idea and I went for it. Who do you think it is in their house? Tell me who you think it is in the comments. I enjoy writing this story, and I hope you guys enjoy reading it. But I'll update the next chapter tomorrow so be ready! But I hope you guys had an amazing day, and I'll see you guys tomorrow in the next chapter, BYEEEEEEEEE!~