The Argument

Y/n's pov

I woke up in the middle of the night, shaking. I looked to my side to see Moose up and fighted. What happened? I then felt sweat all over my face. What the? I got up and ran into the bathroom. I looked at myself and I looked scared. What did I dream about? I can't remember. Then my arms were hurting. I pulled up my sleeves, and I saw big scratches on my arms. How did I get these!?!?! I just washed my arms and face, and cleaned up. I walked out and saw Moose with his face in his hands. He was mumbling something. I walked over to him, and bent down.
"I'm fine, Moose. Go back to sleep, please." He then broke down. He hugged me, and held me tight. He was crying again. I pulled away and kissed his forehead.
"Moose, I'm fine. I swear. Come on, go back to sleep, please." He nodded and kissed me, then laid back down. Before I knew it, he was asleep. I got up and stood their for a good 20 minutes. What just happened? I rubbed my arms, dang did it hurt. But I was used to that feeling. When you grow up with a killer, you have to get used to the scars and the pain. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed my dress, and my dancing shoes. I went out the door and down the steps. I quietly opened the door, and closed it. I always come out here to the dance-room, to dance. Moose just never knew. I went into the dressing room, and changed into the dress and shoes. I had this dress for ages, but I always liked it. I started the music and started dancing. I loved dancing so much. I stayed out their until the sun came up. Dang, time files when you are dancing.

Moose's pov

I was awoken by the screaming of Y/n. What's happening!?!?! I then seen her arms. They had scratch marks on them. Why? Why would she do this!?! Then she was yelling my name.
"GEORGE!?!?! NO!!! COME BACK TO ME!?!?! PLEASE!?!?! DON'T LEAVE ME!?!?" I couldn't sit around, while my wife was having a bad dream. So I shook her until she woke up. She woke up, and she looked terrified. I was scared. Was she okay? She then ran into the bathroom, and stayed in their for a good 10 minutes. Is she okay? Why was she screaming my name? I then put my face in my hands, and I cried. I then heard a door open. She was standing their, looking at me. I then felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Moose, I'm fine. Go back to sleep, please." I then knew she wasn't okay. I broke down crying. I then pulled her into a hug, and held her tight. She pulled away and told me to go alseep. I nodded and laid down. My back was turned, so it seemed like I was asleep. I heard her crying. Then she went to her dresser, and grabbed somethings. She walked to the door and left. Where was she going? I looked out the window, and she was going to the dacning-room. I then went laid back down. I couldn't stop crying. Why was she calling for me!?! My alarm went off, and I got up. I went into the bathroom, and looked at myself. Red eyes again. I took a quick shower and got ready for the day.

Y/n's pov

I walked back inside the house. I took a shower in the changing room of the dance-room. I was wearing this.

I decided to cook some breakfast

I decided to cook some breakfast. I heard a door close. I looked at the steps and I see Moose wearing this.

With some nike shoes

With some nike shoes. He looked real handsome. I was in the middle of cooking when he pulled me away. He kissed me, and hugged me tight.
"Please tell me you are okay." He said.
"I am. I swear." He seemed kinda aggravated.
"And the marks on your arms?" I pulled away. Was he really mad?
"I don't know where they came from. I woke up and they were their. I promise you, Moose. And if I did make them, why would I? I have everything I ever wanted. I have a loving husband and a beautiful daughter." I said. I was kinda mad he thought I would do that again. I did use to do it, but then stopped when I met him. He just stood their and looked at me. Ridiculous. Was he really mad at me?
"You know what," and I slammed down the pan," you can make your own breakfast because I am leaving. I'll come back once you can believe your wife." I went upstairs and grabbed a few clothes, and I grabbed Clary. I walked back downstairs, and grabbed my car keys.
"How can I believe you if you lived with a killer your whole life!?!?!" I stopped. I was on the verge of tears. I walked back and slapped him.
"You have NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT!?! You think I wanted to be raised by one!?!?" I couldn't bear to be there any longer, so I left. I slammed the door and ran to my car. I put Clary in her car seat, and started the car. I sped off, and didn't look back. I then came to a stop at a stop sign and called my mom.

Y- Hey. Can I stay at your place for a few weeks?
M- Sure, honey. Are you okay?
Y- No, but I'll explain once I get their.
M- Okay, see you then. Drive safe. Bye.
Y- Bye.

I then drove to my mom's place. Why dose this always happen to me?  I get so attached, and then we tear apart. I just needed to get to my mom's place.

Moose's pov

I felt horrible after saying that. When she went out the door, I chased after her. But she was already in her car, and down the street.
"Y/N! WAIT!" I yelled, but she was gone. I screwed up. I was standing outside the empty, quite house that was once filled with love and laughter. I missed up big time. I started crying. 'Moose, you stupid idiot! You missed up!' I thought. I ran back inside and grabbed my phone. I tried to call her, but she didn't answer.
"Please answer." I said.
~From the phone~
"Hi this is Y/n. Sorry I'm not right here right now, please leave a message after the beep, and I'll get back to you. Thank you, and have an amazing day, byeeeeeeeeee." I started crying even harder. I then threw my phone across the room. I sat down on the floor crying. I then heard something come up to me. I looked and it was Nala. She whined and laid next to me. She put her head on my leg, and licked it. I picked her up and put her in my lap. I hugged her and cried. She licked my ear, and laid her head on my shoulder. I felt better, better then I did. I pulled her away and looked at her. She looked so innocent.
"Thanks Nala. I needed that." I petted her head, and she licked my hand. I got up, and picked up my phone. I tried once more. Nothing.

Y/n's pov

I told my mom everything. She just sat their and listened to everything I said. Once I was done I started crying, she pulled me close and hugged me.
"Aw honey. It's okay. Just let things settle down, and see what happens next. That doesn't mean you have to get a divorce. You guys still love each other. Just let everything settle down, okay." I nodded, and she kissed my forehead. My mother was a wise women. Also, very smart. She showed me to my and Clary's rooms, and I unpacked everything I had. I think that's everything. It was about 12:10pm, and I just wanted to stay here. With Clary and my mother.
"Wanna make breakfast with me?" She asked. I nodded. She made a giraffe looking pancake. I laughed when I tried to make one. She always know how to make me laugh. I loved her.
"Thanks mom. For everything." I said.
"No problem, honey. You are still my little girl, I'll always be here for you. Even if you think I might not." I smiled and we went back to cooking.

~Hey guys, it's me Elly! So...you and Moose had a fight. Will you guys make up? What was your dream all about? Find out next time. XD But I hope you guys liked today's chapter, and I hope you guys had an amazing day! Well see you guys next time, byeeeeeeeeeeee!!!~