It's Time

~Okay sorry just a quick a/n. What do you guys see in the photo? Yea Moose is there and Lucy. But look closely at Moose and his body. What is missing? Comment it if you see it!!!😂 I won't say anything yet. Okay back to the story.~

Y/n's pov

It's been about a week since the wedding. I woke up to find Moose gone, but was lovely kissed by Nala and Luna. "Hey babies." They really weren't babies anymore. Nala was an adult, and Luna was a teen. The door opened and Moose was there with a tray. "Good morning, honey!" He said walking over to me. He kissed my forehead. "Hey baby." He set the tray on the nightstand. He put his hand on my leg. "You feeling okay?" I nodded. "Good. I made you BEKFAST!" He said. We both laughed. "Thanks honey." He nodded. It was my favorite. Pancakes with strawberries, waffles, scramble eggs, hashbrowns, EVERYTHING! "Oh my god! This looks amazing!" I said. He smiled, and crawled next to me. He put his arm around me, and kissed me. I ate, and tried to get ready. Once I got up, Moose grabbed my hand and walked me to my dresser, and into the bathroom. Once I got done changing, I open the door to see Moose looking for something. "What you looking for honey?" I asked him. "I'm looking for your slippers." He said. He is such a sweet heart. "There by the door." He walks to the door and grabs them. He then helps me sit down. "Here you go." "Thanks honey." I kissed his forehead. He helps me up, and down the stairs. Nala and Luna were on the couch playing around. We walk slowly into my office. "Okay, if you need me, I'm next door." He said. I nodded. He left me an apple, grapes, water, one cookie, and a note.

Dear Y/n,
Once you see this I will probably be gone. I love you with all my heart. Take care of Clary, I love you so much dear. We will meet soon, I promise.
Love, Unknown

Who is this letter from? I freaked out and called Moose. He came running in, and read the note.

Moose's pov

I heard Y/n yell my name. I ran in there and she handed me a note. I read the note, and started to worry. Who was this from? And how do they know where we live!?! And how do they know the name of our baby? I searched the house to see if anyone was there, but no one was. I went back into Y/n's office and she was worried. I hugged her. "There is no one in the house. I have searched everywhere." She just stood there,  hugging me. "Hey," I said bringing her face up to mine," I won't let nothing happened to you or Clary." She nodded. I stayed in the office with her.

Y/n's pov

Moose decided to stay in my office to watch me. I just started my day, and recorded some video's. Once I was done recording, Moose helped me edit them. It was about 6:10pm, and I felt weird. Then all of a sudden I was wet. OMG!!!! DID MY WATER JUST BROKE!!!! "Uh Moose!" I said. "Yea?" He asked. "I THINK MY WATER JUST BROKE!?!" He jumped up and called an ambulance. It wasn't long until they showed up. They helped me in the ambulance, and Moose rode with me. He held my hand all the way there. We came to a stop, and the doors opened. They quicky took me to the E.R, and the doctor came in. "Hey Y/n, and you give me a little push for me, okay?" I nodded and pushed. "Ughhhhhhhhhh!" I yelled. Moose was by my side, and held my hand. "It's okay honey I'm here." I nodded. "Can you do that again for me?" The doctor asked. I did it again. "Good, we are almost there." I was already tired. I felt something touch my head. I look to see Moose. He kissed my forehead, and tightened his grip on my hand. I kept pushing, until the doctor said something. "I see the head!" He said. I smiled. "Come on, your doing great!" I kept pushing. Then I heard something. A baby crying. "It's a girl!" He said. I could barely see. I'm so tired. "Congratulations, your one lucky guy." He said. I'm guessing he was talking to Moose. "Thanks." He said. And they both left.

Moose's pov

They took Y/n to get her some rest. They also took Clary to check if she was fine. Lucky she was. They said she was very healthy. I waited with Y/n until they could bring Clary out. I waited with Y/n, and the door opened. I saw Y/n's face light up, once she saw Clary. "You wanna hold her?" The nurse asked. Y/n nodded, and she gave her Clary. I was beside Y/n, and Clary was so beautiful. "What are you gonna name her?" She asked. "Clary. After my mother." Y/n said. I am guessing she knew who she was, because she started to tear up. "I'm sorry." And she escorted her self out. I stared at them. Now I have two beautiful women in my life, and I won't let anything happen to them. "You wanna hold her?" Y/n asked. "Yes!" I said. She gave me Clary, and she was so small. I knew this is were I am supposed to be. With Y/n, and Clary. I never wanted to let her go, but I had to so she can rest. I sat back next to Y/n, and kissed her. "I love you!" I said. "I love you too." She smiled, and went to sleep. I climbed in the bed with her, and feel asleep.

The Nurse

(Didn't see that one coming now did you!😂)

I came back and they were asleep together. So this is Charlotte's baby girl? Man has she grown. She is so strong know, and so beautiful. I decided to let her husband stay, and I left.

~Hey guys it's me!!! You just had your BABY!!!😱😂 I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter, and I am kinda uploading again. I still have exams going on, but that won't stop me from POSTING!!!! Also what are your guys thought's on the mystery person? And will they be safe? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!!!😂 But anyways I hope you guys liked today's chapter, and I'll see you guys in the next one!!!! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!~