The Explanation

Nathan's pov

Last night Y/n came over to my house to stay the night. She told me that Moose cheated on her, and she saw him kissing another girl. I was so mad last night that I punched a wall. I saw her about to cry again, so I claimed myself down and hugged her. I got her favorite ice-cream and put on a movie. Y/n was like my little sister, and it was hard for me to watch her cry. After the movie was over I helped Y/n to her old room, and let her sleep. I later texted Sky and told her what happened.
(N- Nathan, S- Sky)
N- Hey honey, I need to tell you something.
S- Yea, what happened?
N- Y/n saw Moose kissing another girl inside there home.
S- WHAT!!! Where is he!?! I'll make him pay!
N- As much as I would love to see that happened, I would like to talk to him first.
S- Aww, fine. But let me at him later.
N- Ok, I'll talk to you later. Bye
S- Bye, love you. ❤️
N- Bye, love you too. ❤️
After I was done texting Sky, I went to check on Y/n. Sound asleep. I later went to sleep.
~ The next morning~
I woke up to the screaming of Y/n. I ran into her room, and she was still asleep. She was having that nightmare again. I went over to her and shook her out of it. Once she woke up she was crying and she hugged me. " Shhhh, it's ok. I'm here." I whispered and petted her hair. I left when she went into the bathroom. I decided to make breakfast for her. I have never seen Y/n act like this before, besides the death of her mom. Did he really hurt her that bad?

Y/n's pov

I was woken by Nathan by my side. I had that dream again. Me loosing the ones I loved. Moose was there. And I saw him die in front of me. Ugh! How much I hate that dream. I went into the bathroom to take a shower, and when I was done Nathan was gone. I decided to get changed. I only had one outfit, so I am gonna need to go shopping. I got changed into this.

I headed downstairs to see that Nathan was making breakfast

I headed downstairs to see that Nathan was making breakfast. " Do you need some help?" I asked. " Oh no, I'm fine. You just go and relax ok." I nodded and I put on a movie. After about 10 minutes, Nathan said that breakfast was done. I walked into the kitchen and ate breakfast with him. " Hey I have to go out today to get more clothes." " Why not I got over there get some for you? Until he brings you your stuff?" " You would do that for me?" " Of course. Your my baby sis." I giggled, and nodded. " I'll leave once we are done eating." He said. I got done first, and gave him a list of things for him to bring back. He left after he got done eating. " Ok I'll be back sis." " Ok, bye." "Bye." And he headed out the door.

Nathan's pov

Once I arrived at Moose's house, I didn't even say anything to him. " Nathan? What are you doing here?" His eyes were red. He was crying. Now I feel bad. " I'm here to pick up some clothes for Y/n." I said. He let me  in and I headed up to her room and grabbed everything that was on the list. I even grabbed her setup. As I was about to go, Moose grabbed my arm. " Hey, let go." I said. " Please let me explain." " Y/n told me everything." " But please, still let me explain." I turned around to face him. " Go on." He told me everything, how she kissed him, and how she did it on purpose. " Oh, I'm sorry dued. But you need to convince her not me." " Then let me come over and let me convince her." I shook my head. " She is still hurt. Give her some time." He nodded. " I hope you guys get back together soon. She's a wreck without you." I said. " Same." He said. I left and headed back home. Please forgive him, Y/n. Please.

~ Hey guys how is everybody's day going? I know it is short, but I hope you guys liked today's chapter, and I will be updating tomorrow so get ready. Will Moose be able to convince Y/n? Will they get back together? That will all be answered in the next chapter😊. But I hope you guys have an amazing day, and I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Byeeeeeeeee!!~