Unconscious

~⚠WARNING⚠: THEIR ARE SOME DEPRESSING THINGS IN THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ IT, THEN YOU MAY SKIP.⚠~

Y/n's pov

I was woken up by the doctor. The one who operated on Moose. I jumped up to my feet and waited for what he was going to say.
"Are you the wife of George?" He asked.
"Yes. Is he okay? Is my husband okay?" I asked. I was kinda annoyed. Why didn't he just say it? He looked nervous. What was it?
"Ugh. I don't know how to say this?" He said. NO! HE CAN'T BE!?!?!
"No! Please, don't tell me he is dead!" I said.
"No, no. He is not dead. He is worse. Um, he is unconscious. And we have no clue when he will wake up. It might take weeks, months, or even years." He said. I mean is it better then me thinking he is dead?
"Can I see him?" I asked. He nodded, and I followed him. He was in the room B215. We walk in and I see Moose laying still on the hospital bed. With a tube down his throat. I started to tear up. I hate seeing him like this. I tried to think about him being happy and enjoying life, but it was hard. I walked up the the side of the hospital bed, and stood their. I grabbed his hand, and cried. Hard! And then I heard them again.
'See what you did to him. He is hurt because of you. You don't deserve him. Or Clary!' I started to cry harder, cause I knew it was true. He is like this because of me. I fell to my knees, and cried. My hand still touching his.
"I'm sorry Moose! You are like this because of me! I don't deserve you!" I said still on the floor.

Moose's pov

*He is unconscious still. He can just hear her.*

"I'm sorry Moose! You are like this because of me! I don't deserve you!" She said. I was then standing behind her. I tried to hug her, but I couldn't. She is breaking down. She needs me! I hate seeing her like this! I then heard somthing. The door opened.

Y/n's Mom pov

I heard Y/n was at the hospital with George. I sped all the way their. I ran to the front desk and asked where George was at. They said B215. I ran all the way down the hall and to the room. I opened the door, but I didn't see Y/n. All I saw was George, and he looked like he was in bad condition. If George is here, then where is Y/n? I was about to close the door, when I heard sobbing. I walked to where it was coming from, and I saw Y/n on the floor. I was about to say something, but then she started to say something. More like a whisper. I didn't hear it. She then picked her head up, and saw me.
"Mom!?!?!" She said with a sad voice. I then dropped to her level and hugged her. She cried.
"Oh honey. What happened?" I asked. We both got up and sat in the chairs next to George's bed. She explained everything.

Moose's pov

The door opened and it was Y/n's mom. She looked shocked and worried. She walked over to the bed side and found Y/n sitting on the floor. I was sitting next to Y/n when she walked in. Y/n then said something. And I got scared. She said,
"I don't deserve to live. I'm sorry Moose, I love you. Goodbye."
"NO! Y/N, DON'T!" I yelled, but it was no use. She couldn't hear me. She then saw her mom, and they talked. They sat next to my bed, and Y/n explain everything. I looked at the clock, and it read 11:04pm. Dang, how long was I here?

Y/n's pov

After I talked to my mom, she walked out to get some food. I haven't eaten anything all day. And I might not. I didn't feel hungry, but I did. Crazy, huh? I just sat their with Moose's hand in mine. Still crying, but not that much. I got up and used the bathroom. As I was washing my hands, and I saw something. A razor.
'Come on. Do it. You know you want to feel the pain.' The voices said. I grabbed it, and pulled up my sleeve.
'That's it. Now push it in.' I did exactly what it said, and I saw the blood.
'MORE! PUSH IT IN MORE!' It yelled. I did more. And then I heard the door open. I look to see my mom. She looked disappointed. I didn't care, I then fell backwards and fainted. When I woke up, I was in the chair. In Moose's room.
"Where am I?" I said. I looked around and I saw the door. It was open. I saw the doctor that operated on Moose, and my mom. They were talking.
"Your daughter lost some, good amount of blood. She just fainted, but she is fine." He said.
"Okay, thank you." She said.
"Have you ever thought of putting your daughter in a mental hospital?" He asked. Why would he say that!?! I looked at my mom and she looked offended.
"No! My daughter is fine. She doesn't need to go their. Why would you say that?" She yelled.
"I'm sorry. It's just that-"
"No! You don't tell me what is good for my daughter. I do!" She yelled. She then started walking. She was coming in. I acted like I was still asleep. She then sat next to me, and held my hand. I could see she looked worried. I then "woke" up, and acted like I didn't know what just happened. She said I cut myself and that I don't need to do it again. She was right tho. I have a child to take care of, and another one on the way. I can't be doing this. I looked at my arms and they were all bandaged up.
"You should get some rest, honey. I'll drive you home." She said.
"No, I wanna stay. I don't wanna leave him." She looked disappointed, but then relieved.
"Okay, but don't make me come back here and 'slap' you." She said giggling. I smiled. I knew my mom would hurt me, but in a playful way.
"Goodnight honey. Take care of George, and yourself okay." I nodded, and she walked out. I sat their, looking at the floor. And then I looked at Moose. I'm an idiot! I shouldn't have done this. I held his hand.
"I'm sorry Moose. I didn't mean to. It's just hard, not knowing when you will wake up. Please come back soon. I love you, goodnight." I kissed his forehead, and then climbed in the bed with him. I fell alseep.

~Hey guys! Sorry that today's chapter was so depressing. But I have a question for you guys. Do you think Moose will come back soon? Or will it take years? Anyways I hoped you liked today's chapter. And sorry it was so depressing. I'll see you guys in the next chapter, byeeeeeeeeee!!!!~