The Test

Y/n's pov

After we got done making breakfast, I decided to take a shower. I wanted to feel fresh after everything that happened. I just turned on the water, when I came to a realization. I forgot my toothbrush. I turned off the water, and walked downstairs. I asked my mom if she could watch Clary so I can get a toothbrush. She nodded and I left. I started my car and headed to the store. The store wasn't far, so it took me a few minutes. I just arrived at the store, and it looked empty. I got out and walked in. I walked down the aisle and looked for toothbrushes. After wondering for a few minutes, I found them. I picked the pack with the blue and red ones in it. Moose loves the blue. I shook my head, and walked down another aisle. I picked some other things, just incase mom needs anything. I was just about to check out, when I saw something I might need. A pregnancy test. I grabbed it and went up to the check out.
"Did you find everything, okay?" The man asked.
"Yea. Thank you." I said. He then got to the pregnancy test box.
"You don't know?" He asked.
"No, not really. I have been feeling off lately, but I think I might be." I said. He nodded.
"Well congratulations. If you do have a baby." I smiled and nodded.
"Your total today will be $10.50." I nodded and handed him $15.
"Keep the change." I said. I grabbed the bag.
"Thanks." He said. I nodded and headed out the store. I walked back to my car, and started it. As I was just pulling out of the parking lot, when I saw a car that looked familiar. I then realized it was Moose's car. I was out of there before he pulled up. I didn't want to talk to him right now. I drove to my Mom's house, and ran inside.
"Hey honey." My mom said, as I came in. I turned and she was playing with Clary.
"Hey Mom." I walked passed her, and to the stairs.
"You got the toothbrushes?" She asked.
"Yea, and some other things for your bathroom." I said.
"Thanks, hun. But you didn't have to."
"I wanted to. Just a way I can pay you back." She nodded and I went upstairs. I went into the bathroom, and unboxed the toothbrushes. I pulled out the pregnancy box, and held it. 'It's better to know. Right?' I thought. I pulled it out and used it. I sat it down on the counter, and I get in the shower. I felt so relieved to feel the warm water wash over my body. I felt fresh. Once I was done, I got out and dried myself. I looked at the pregnancy tube, and it was a heart. What dose that mean? I looked at the box. And a broken heart means, sorry your not pregnant. And the heart means you are pregnant. I was felt with joy! I'm PREGNANT AGAIN! I have to tell Moose. Then I remembered we had that HUGE argument. I just put it down, and got changed. I blow dried my hair, and brushed my teeth. Once I was done, I walked out and down the stairs. My mom was still in the couch with Clary. I had the pregnancy test in my hand. I walked infront of my mom and handed it to her.
"WHAT!?!?! YOUR PREGNANT AGAIN!?!?" She yelled of joy. I nodded, I was crying tears of joy. She jumped up and hugged me. I didn't care if me and Moose aren't talking, I am gonna tell him. I let go of my Mom, and grabbed my keys.
"Where you going, honey?"
"I'm telling George. I don't care if he is mad at me, he needs to know." I said walking out the door. I closed it and ran to my car. I started it and drove off to our house.

Moose's pov

I was at the store to get Y/n her favorite things, so I could apologize. I got her favorite chocolate's, her favorite flowers, a card, and something new for her. I checked out, and headed home. I unpacked everything and started to wrap them. I got done when I heard a knock at the door. I walked over to it and opened it. I was Y/n.
"Hi." She said.
"Hey. Come in." I said. She walked in.
"Um, I need to tell you something." She said. I stood their, and nodded.
"I don't care if you are mad at me, I just thought you wanted to know," she took a pause," I am pregnant again, Moose." I stopped thinking. Did she just say, what I think she said.
"What?" I asked.
"I'm pregnant." She said. I started to fill up with joy. To much joy that I kissed her. She kissed back. I pulled away.
"I love you. I'm so sorry for what I said. I wasn't thinking and I hurt you. I promise to never hurt you, and to always be here for you." I was breaking out in tears. She picked my face up and looked at me.
"I love you too, Moose. And I am also sorry I slapped you. It was hard for me to not say sorry. I swear I will never hurt you, mentally and physically, again." I hugged her, and I kissed her stomach. I remembered the things I got her. I pulled away and walked over to the counter. I grabbed the bag and handed it to her.
"What's this?" She asked.
"A apology gift." I said. She pulled out the card and read it.

'Dear Y/n,
I am so sorry that I hurt you and said those things. I never mean to say that. I wasn't in the right place in my mind, so I'm sorry. I hope you can accept this gift, cause I know how much you love this. You do it all the time. Please forgive me. I love you, and I hope you come home soon.

Love,
Moose."

She looked at me. And smiled. She then picked my hand up, and kissed it.
"I love you more." She said. I smiled and side-hugged her. She pulled out the chocolates, and the flowers. When she got to the last thing, she started crying. She looked at me, and hugged me.
"How did you know!?!?" She said still hugging me.
"I know my wife better than anyone." She pulled away and pulled it out. It was a new dancing dress. The one she has always wanted, but could never get cause she didn't have enough money or time. So I got it for her.

I got it in her size and everything

I got it in her size and everything. She hugged me again, and cried in my arms.
"I love it so much! Thank you Moose!" She kissed my cheek, and pulled away.
"I will use it. Thank you." I nodded and hugged her again.
"I'm glad you like it. I promise to make you happy everyday now. Until I die." I said. She nodded, and put her head on my chest. We laid down on the couch, and we fell asleep.

~Hey guys! Well, you and Moose made up. YAAAAAYYYYY!!! And you finally found out you are pregnant!!! Another baby coming!!! But what is it? A boy? Or a girl? Find out next time!😊 I also wanna say, you guys might hate me in the next few chapter's😅 just telling y'all now. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter and I'll see y'all next time, byeeeeeee!!!~