Happily Ever After

Y/n's pov

Ever since that day I had Erick, mine and Moose's life has been amazing. Clary and Erick, have grown closer than ever. Clary just turned 8, and Erick is 6, and Moose decided we should move again. Start over in a new place. At first I was kind of against it. I wasn't ready to move away from my mother, but she's met a guy named Richard. It gave me some ease to know she's not alone. We decided to move to a small town just on the coast of the ocean. It was hard for Clary and Erick to make friends again, but they came around. Clary loves telling stories and Erick loves just being himself. He's gonna grow up to be a lady's man. I just know it. 

Moose's pov

After I picked Clary and Erick up from school, we headed home. "Come on guys." I got out of the car and seen little people running to the house. I smile and followed them in. "Honey?"
"Hey honey! I'm in the kitchen." I walk in the kitchen and see my beautiful wife, holding Erick talking to him about his day at school, while Clary set the table. Luna and Nala were so happy to see them. I walked up to her and kissed her cheek. "It smells amazing in here." She handed me Erick and smiled. "Thanks. I'm making homemade spaghetti." I stood there and watched her cook. She was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. "Hey honey. Why don't we go to the beach? And lets take the dogs with us." I said. "Yea! The beach!" Clary said with full excitement. "Why not." She said and Clary jumped with joy. "Yay! Beach time!" I let Erick down and him and Clary ran to their rooms to get their floats.

Y/n's pov

Once dinner was finished, we all grabbed our swim suits and headed to the beach. "Here we are." George said as we pulled up. Clary opened her door and Nala and Luna jumped out and waited by the sidewalk. As Luna sat there, with her tongue hanging out of her mouth, Nala sniffed around to see if it was safe for her "babies" to come out and play. Clary and Erick jumped out and ran to the sidewalk. "You guys stay close, alright," I said getting out. "Relax Y/n. We came here for some fun," Moose said as he put his arm around me. His touch was so soothing. When he plays with my hair, I always seem to fall asleep. His low voice is as sweet as silk, and his smile is so bright like the sun. Sometimes I wonder, how did I get so lucky to have a husband like him. I sighed and held onto him. "I know. Just mom instincts." He smiled at me and pulled me closer. "Come on babe." 

Third Person pov

As y/n and George walked along the beach, Clary and Erick ran ahead. Nala and Luna ran through the ocean water to catch up with the kids. As the sun set in the background, they kept walking and their shadows grew larger. Y/n looked headed to see the kids she loved more than anything, and then to the man she never thought would existed.

Moose's pov

As Clary and Erick ran ahead of us, I stopped Y/n and looked at her. It's always days like these where the sunlight makes her glow. Her eyes shine every time the light hit them. And when the breeze blows, her perfume hits my nose, and then all I smell are fresh roses and sweet and salty hints of caramel, and I know it's her. I rest my hand on her cheek and move a piece of hair behind her ear. I lean closer and softly kiss her. I never want to stop feeling like this. I feel free every time I'm around her. As I pull away I look back into those eyes and smile. "I love you Y/n. Always and forever." She looked up at me and as a smile came across her face. "And I love you George. Always and forever." She reached her hand up and held my cheek. I held her hand and smiled. "How did I get so lucky?" She only smiled and kissed my cheek. I know she struggled a little for I am taller than her. I picked her up and spun her around. She let out a giggle and I felt my heart melt. I set her down and felt something tug on my shirt. I looked down and saw Erick. "Are you guys coming?" I smiled and picked him up. "Yep." Y/n held onto Clary's hand as I held Erick in my arms, and we continued walking. 

Third Person pov

As the two of them walked along the beach with their children in their hands, they knew this was just the start to a beautiful beginning. 

~Hey guys! I am so sorry for the absence. I have been doing a lot better, I swear. My head wasn't in the right place for a while, and I needed a long break from everything. But anyways, happy 2020 everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying the new year. This book has been an amazing journey and I can't believe it's over. Moosecraft X Reader (The One for Me) is now completed! Yay! I am honestly sad that this is the end, but very glad it ended. Time for a new book *cough cough* I don't know when tho. So don't ask! XD I love you guys so much and thank you for making this book happen. I owe it all to you guys. Tell me some book idea's. I kinda want to get away from YouTuber things, but if you really want it, I can see what I can do. Anyways, it's time to wrap this book up. I love you all and thank you again for making this book happen. I'll see you guys soon. Bye~