Unexpected Guest

Nathan's pov

I woke up at my usual time, 8:30 am. I still had a long time to go before I picked up y/n. I was the first one up and decided to make breakfast. After that I made three videos, and decided to get ready. By 9:10 am I saw George. Dang it I forgot to tell him about y/n.
"Hey, George I am gonna be leaving around 9:30 to pick up a old friend." I said. " Ok, what time will you get back?" " Around 10:00, maybe." " Ok." I decided to get in the shower before I left. When I was done it was 9:50 am. I started to head downstairs. When I got downstairs I told George I was leaving, and that my friend was gonna stay with us for a bit. I don't think he heard me right because he said ok first than started to yell at me.
" You never told me that your friend was gonna stay here!"he yelled. " Sorry, George I am gonna be late I'll see you later, when I have her with me." He got real mad when I said her, but I didn't hear what he said because I was already out the door.

Moose's pov

I can't believe he didn't tell me that his friend was gonna stay here with us! And he never told me it was a GIRL! I'll just get him when he gets back.

Y/n pov

I just got off the plane, and was looking for my luggage. Then I felt something touch my butt. "What the heck!" I yelled. " Hey mama, how are you doing?" I never seen this man before. I told him to back off or he will get it for real. He didn't take my warning, so I punched him in the face and kicked him in the balls. After that I saw Nathan and went to him. " Hey Nathan." I guess he didn't know who I was at first than opened his arms to give me a hug. "Omg, y/n!!You look way different." And than brought me into another hug. "Thanks, you look different also, but not to different." He helped me put my luggage in his GTR, and we got in. On the way back to his place he ask me how I have been and what I have I been up to. I told him I started a YouTube channel called y/y/c and told him that I have been posting daily Minecraft videos and that I am a dancer. He wanted to see me dance, and I said some other time. When we got to his house he said that he forgot to tell me that his friend, George, also lives with him. When we got up to the house, a guy was looking through the window, than covered up real quick.   I didn't really see his face, but I was sure that it was the guy Nathan was taking about.

Moose's pov

I heard someone outside, and saw Nathan get out of his car with a girl. Dang she was beautiful. And was almost the same size of Nathan, just a little shorter. When I open the door, their she was with Nathan. Mine and her eyes met when I opened the door. I wanted to stare into her eyes forever. They were so beautiful, and she was so cute. But I think she has a boyfriend, so I'll wait until later to ask Nathan. My mood changed fast when I saw her. And Nathan new also. " Are you ok, George?" "Y-yeah I'm ok." "Ok but I want you to meet y/n, y/n this is George." "Nice to meet you George." Her hands were so soft like a cloud. " Nice to m-meet you too. And please call me Moose." " Ok, Moose." She giggled, her giggle was so cute. I want to know her more. And was I falling for her? How we just met? But I didn't care I just wanted to know her more.

Y/n pov

When we got to the door a handsome guy opened the door. Mine and his eyes met, like lightning. His eyes were so pretty. When we got inside it looked like he was gonna say something, but Nathan cut him off. " Y/n this is George, George this is y/n." "Nice to meet you, George." I said, he just kinda stood their for a little and said that it was nice to meet me too and that I should call him Moose. Nathan showed me my room, and it was ok, but I thought it could use some work. Nathan and George helped me bring up the boxes from Nathan's car. Nathan said he had to go to a meeting, and he had no clue what time he would be back. After that George decided to help me unpack. After about 30 minutes we were finally done. "Thanks moose for helping me." " No problem." After that I decided to make me and him sandwiches, and we gotten to know each other better. I found out that he also has a YouTube channel and he plays Minecraft as well. He also said that he didn't have a girlfriend, which made me happy. Am I falling for him? It was about 10:00 pm and Nathan just gotten home. And we watched a movie. It was about 10:50, and I was tired. I decided to go to sleep. " Good night Nathan!" I yelled going up the stairs. " Good night Moose!" "Good night y/n!" They yelled back. I took a shower than went to sleep in a tank-top and some shorts, I didn't care if they saw me like this. I hoped in the bed and got on my phone to see where some stores where. Tomorrow was gonna be a great  day because tomorrow was Valentine's day. But that means I have to get up early to get the guys something. I acted like I was asleep, but was on my phone putting  reminders and notes for things I should get them. When I was done I went to sleep.  I had a dream about George and me. Why am I dreaming about him? Do I like him?

~ Hey guys it's your author, and I hope you guys liked today's chapter and I will be posting tomorrow for Valentine's day. And I am gonna say something good dose happen, but not gonna give away to much info.😊 But I hope you guys liked the chapter, and please give me suggestions for later chapters. With that said I hope you guys had an amazing day. And see you guys tomorrow for Valentine's day. And also tell me who is your special valentines😊, mine is pizza😍❤️. But anyways see ya guys tomorrow, byeeeeeeeee!!~