The Mall

~In this chapter there is kinda a sexual part, so you can skip it if you want. But you have been warned😂. Also, I know this song has nothing to relate to this chapter, but listen to it. While it is playing think of the person you love the most! Me, it would be Moose!😭😭😭I CAN'T IMAGE HIM GONE!!!😭😭 Sorry know back to the story. ~

Y/n's pov

I woke up to the sound of Clary crying. I turn to see Moose still asleep. 'Awww, poor baby. Did he really stay up that late?' I kissed him and got up. I walked down the hall and into Clary's room. She was laying down.
"Hey honey. You need a new dipper?" I picked her up, and changed her. After I was done I held her and played with her. I heard a knock at the door. I turn to see Moose was watching me.
"Morning honey." I said.
"Morning." He walked over to me and kissed me. He then kissed Clary.
"So what are we gonna do today?" Moose asked.
"I need to go to the mall with Nathan to pick out a ring. You mister, need to make videos." I said punching his arm, gently.
"Awwww, come on." He said while giving me a hug. I hugged him back.
"I'm sorry, but I need to get ready." I gave him Clary and walked back into our room. I picked out some clothes, and walked into the bathroom, and took a quick shower. Once I got out Moose had Clary on the bed and was playing with her. He looked up and smiled. Why? Was it something I was wearing?

Moose's pov

Once Y/n walked out of the bathroom, I looked at her and smiled. I smiled because this is my life. My life is with her. With Clary. And I love that I met her. Because if I didn't I'll still be that lonely guy that had no girlfriend, and lonely. I love her, and I would have never have chosen someone better than her. I got up, and kissed her. I deepened the kiss, I pushed her against the wall. I went down to her neck and started to kiss it. I stopped when she started to moan. I put my face in front of her face and I kissed her again, and then I hugged her.
"I love you, George." She said blushing hard.
"I love you more, Y/n." I said kissing her again. She broke the kiss this time, and whispered in my ear.
"Not with Clary in the room, Moose." She said. I didn't understand what she meant until I looked down at my hands. I quickly pulled away, feeling embarrassed. I heard her laugh, and hugged me from behind. She put her shoes on and walked downstairs. I brought Clary, and put her in her car seat. I closed the door, and kissed Y/n goodbye.
"Drive carefully, okay." I said.
"I will. Don't miss me too much." She said smiling.
"I will always miss you," I said,"Oh and you have something on your neck." I said laughing. She looked at it in the mirror of the car, and laughed.
"So what, it's not like it's weird. Everyone dose it." She said still laughing. I walked up to her and hugged her. She hugged me back. She let go, and got in the car. She waved goodbye, and left. Know I need to get to work. It's gonna be long. I then walked back inside.

Y/n's pov

Once I left, I went to Nathan's house. I pulled up and honked the horn. He came out and got in.
"Hey, big bro." I said.
"Hey, lil sis." He said. He looked back at Clary.
"And hello, cupcake." I laughed. She did kinda look like a cupcake. He put his seatbelt on, and I started to head towards the mall. It was about 2:50 pm once we arrived. We all got out, and walked around until we found a jewelry store. And right next to the store, was a store for onesies. I thought I saw someone I knew. I just forgot about it, and looked for a ring for Nathan. Nathan found a beautiful one, and it was the perfect size for Sky.

There was even one for Nathan

There was even one for Nathan. It was perfect. We were just about to check out, until I heard a voice I remembered. I turn around and it was Ryan.
"Omg! Ryan!" I yell.
"The one and only." We laugh, and we hugged.
"It's been ages!"
"Yea! And look at you, you have a baby with Moose." I nodded. I saw someone else with him. Who was he?
"Who is this Ryan?" I ask looking at the other boy. Nathan looked at him and was in shocked.
"Braeden!?! Is that you!?!" He asked. He nodded. They hugged, and it looked like they were about to cry.
"Am I the only one who doesn't know who he is?" I asked.
"Right. This Braeden, he is an old friend of mine since we were little. And Braeden this is my little sis, Y/n." He looked at me, and stook out his hand. I shooked it, and smiled.
"Hi, I'm Y/n. Moose's wife." I said. He nodded.
"I'm Braeden. And I'm single." We all started to laugh, including him. It was nice seeing Ryan again, but it was getting late.
"It was nice seeing you guys, but me and Nathan need to get back." I said. They nodded, and hugged us once more and left. We headed back to the car, and drove back home. Once I dropped Nathan off it was about 7:40pm. I was driving back home, until I saw someone who looked familiar. I stopped, and looked at them. 'NO! It can't be!' I stopped and got out the car. I ran to the person. It was a middle aged women. I stopped her, and it was no one but....

~Oh cliffhanger! Sorry guys, but I love doing this to you guys!😂 And I am back. I feel okay then before, but I'm fine. Also, thank you guys so much for the support. I love you guys😊💖. And we made it past 3.50k reades!!

You guys are amazing! And who do you think, Y/n saw? And where did Moose have his hands at?😏😏😂💖 I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter, and I'll try to upload more

You guys are amazing! And who do you think, Y/n saw? And where did Moose have his hands at?😏😏😂💖 I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter, and I'll try to upload more. Once more, thank you guys for staying and supporting me threw everything. I truly love you guys so much💖. And we have a character,Braeden, who is dog10109_gaming. Go and give him a follow. But I hope you guys enjoyed, and I'll see you guys in the next chapter, byeeeeeee!!!~