The Date

Y/n pov

I woke up, with Moose's arm around me. I knew today was gonna be a long day. I got up and Nala and Luna got up as well. " Hey my babes!" I said and kissed both of them. " And good morning to you as well." I turn around to see Moose sitting up in the bed looking at me. " Oh, I didn't mean to wake you honey." I said. " Oh it's fine." And he walked over to me and kissed my head. And then he picked me up and threw me on the bed, and started to tickle me. " N-no! G- George I can't play today!" I said giggling. " It's Moose not George!" And started tickling me again. I was laughing so hard I was red. He stopped, and said. " Ok, get dressed." He said. " Why where are we going?" " Didn't you say that today was gonna be a busy day?" " Oh yea." He smiled, and kissed me then left to go make BEKFEST. Nala and Luna stayed and I took a quick shower. Today I need to make four videos including a new one for my life channel. I just got out of the shower and changed into this.

(Ingore the backpack and the sunglasses😂) I did my hair real quick, and headed downstairs to get some food before I started my busy day today

I did my hair real quick, and headed downstairs to get some food before I started my busy day today. The smell hit me, and it smelled AMAZING! " Hey honey, this smells great!" " Really thanks, I made your favorite. Pancakes with strawberries and blueberries." " Awwww, thanks honey." And I kissed him. After I was done eating, I grabbed me a water and headed into my office. Time to start. It was 6:30am. If I started early I can get done early.

Moose's pov

Y/n left to her office, and started recording. I guess I can start planning our date for today. I called Nathan to get some advice.
( M- Moose, N- Nathan)
M- Hey Nathan can I get some advice for me and Y/n's date for today?
N- Yea sure man. What do you wanna know?
M- What dose she love the most?
N- That's easy, dancing. And she loves the beach. So take her to the beach, and dance with her at the beach.
M- Oh yea! That is so smart. Thanks Nathan!
N- No problem bro. So her a good time ok.
M- Ok.
N- Ok bye George.
M- It's Moose, and byeeeeeeeee!
I hug up the phone and heard Y/n scream. I ran upstairs to see her on the computer. " You ok!?" I asked. " Yea I'm fine. It's just a horror map." " Oh ok. Well I'll leave you to it then." " Ok bye, love you." " Love you too." And I left the room. I called a few people to get the date ready.

Y/n's pov

After Moose left, it was about a few hours later, and I got done with with all the videos for my gaming channels and started for recording for my real life channel. I tweeted a few hours ago some dares for the fans to tell me to do. " Hey what is going on guys, and welcome to another vlog. Today I tweeted a few hours ago some dares you guys will like to see me to do. So let's get started." I paused to look threw some of the tweets. " Ok the first one says, ' I dare you to go outside and yell I LOVE MOOSE!" I blushed. " Bet." And I ran downstairs and to the door. I opened the door, and said, " Man today is a nice day to say I LOVE MOOSE!" I yelled it so loud that Moose heard me and came up behind me, and said " Aww, I love you too." And kissed my cheek. We went back inside, and I went back into my office. " Ok next question. I dare you to do a handstand and dab." I looked at the camera. And made a funny face. I turn the camera and did the dare. " Ok. That was much harder than it looks." And giggled.
( A few minutes later, just so it's not so boring)
" Ok last dare. I dare you to go up to Moose, and kiss him." I ran downstairs yelling," MOOSE! MOOSE!" I found him and he said what. " So um I just wanted to say I love you and your my everything." " Aw thanks. You are my everything also." I kissed him on the lips, and he picked me up and threw me on the couch. " No Moose don't!" And he started tickling me again. " O-ok g-guys I'll see you g-guys in the next vlog." Then Moose stopped tickling me, and laid down next to me and got into the shot. " Ok I love you guys, and I'll see you guys in the next vlog. Byeeeeeeeee." " Byeeeeeeeee!" Moose said. And I kissed him, and turned off the camera. I got up and he pulled me back down. " Hey, you know I have to edit this video." " Yea I know, but let me have this time before you go off working again." " Ok." And I cuddled with him a little. " Ok I need to go and finish." I said. " Ok." And he let me go. I went to my office and edited the vlog. When I was done Moose just came in. " Hey, let's go out today." " Like a date?" I asked. " Yea." " Ok, what should I wear?" He thought for a little. " How about something that you won't be hot in." " Ok." He came over to me and kissed my forehead, and left to get ready. I knew exactly what to wear. I picked this.

I redid my hair, and it looked like this

( You can change the color of the hair, to yours

( You can change the color of the hair, to yours.)
I went downstairs, and Moose was in some basketball shorts and a T-shirt. " Wow, you look amazing." I blushed, and kissed him. " So where are we going?" " Somewhere you love." I smiled. We headed to the car and Nala and Luna came with us, and I had to wear the blind fold again. After that I had now clue where we were going.

Moose's pov

I got Nala, Luna, and Y/n in the car. I asked Y/n to wear the blind fold again. She whined, and put it on. I started the car, and headed to the beach. We arrived, and I told her she could take off the blind fold. Her eyes lit up. " Oh Moose!" And kissed me. " I love the beach so much!" She got out, and so did Nala and Luna. I did also. I held her hand, and I told her to follow me. We walked along the shore of the water and we ended up by a picnic. " Is this for us?" I nodded. We sat down, and we started to eat. Nala and Luna were playing in the water. Once me and Y/n were done eating, we walked along the shore again. She stopped me, and kissed me. I kissed her back, and music started to play. " May I?" She nodded, and we started to dance. " Let me guess, Nathan gave you advice that we should go on this date?" I nodded. She giggled, " I really loved today." She said. I kissed her, and picked her up. I ran towards the water and we went into the water together. We laughed, and started to splashing water at each other. Nala and Luna jumped in as well and started playing. After about a few minutes, we were really wet. I looked at her, and I smiled. This is the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. I walked up to her, and kissed her salty lips. I was gonna do this for later, but I feel like it's time. " Y/n, I have know you for years know, and I am happy to say that you are my girlfriend. I love you more than anything. From the first time I saw you I knew I would fall in love with you." I got down on one knee. " And I would probably be miserable if I never knew you. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." I pulled out the box. She was in shock. " Y/n, will you be the honor of becoming my wife?" " Yes! Yes!" And she kissed me. I picked her up, and kissed her. I put the ring on her finger, and she kissed me again. She started crying. " Oh honey, don't cry." And I hugged her. " I'm not, these are tears of joy." She smiled and I carried her back to the car. Nala and Luna followed, and we headed back home. Once we got home, Y/n took a shower and I did after she was done. It was about 10:30pm and we were about to head to bed, when Y/n asked me to come here. " Yea, what's up?" " I just wanna say I love you so so much! And you have always been there for me even when things got tough. I love you so much, and I am happy to say that I will be your wife." She kissed me and I carried her to our room. " I love you Moose." " I love you too." And we fell asleep.

~ Hey Hooded Army it's RedRobinHood here, and I hope you guys liked today's chapter. Y/n and Moose got married!!!! So get ready for the wedding and the drama😋! Not gonna spoil anything yet, but you'll see what I am talking about later. I hope you guys enjoyed, and sorry for keeping you guys waiting for so long. I'll see y'all in the next chapter, byeeeeeeeee!~