New Friends?

Y/n pov

I woke up to an empty bed. Where did Moose go? I decided to get up, and saw a letter on my stand. It read,
' Hey honey, Sorry I am not here, I went to do something and will be back in two hours. I love you, and I'll see you when I get back.
Love,
George❤️'
I got up, but then realized the necklace Moose gave me was missing. Where is it? I decided to look for it when I got out of the shower.
~ Out of the shower~
I decided to wear this today.

After I got changed I started looking for my necklace

After I got changed I started looking for my necklace. After about 30 minutes, I texted George.
(G- George, Y- Y/n)
Y- Hey George, do you know where that necklace you gave me is at?
G- Oh yea, I forgot to tell you, I have it. I wanted to put something on it.
Y- Oh ok, just tell me next time.
G- Ok, love you ❤️and I'll see you in a hour.
Y- Love you too❤️ bye.
I felt relieved when he told me that he had my necklace. I went downstairs to see Nathan talking with another boy. " Hey Nathan, who is this?" I asked. " Oh hey y/n, this is Shark or Andrew." " Hey nice to meet you." He said. " Nice to meet you too. Aren't you Moose's friend too?" " Yea, and from the photos I see on his Instagram, you are his girlfriend. You know you make him happy." I blushed when he said that. " Thanks." Was all I said. I decided to go to the store to get headphones. " I will be back Nathan, I am going to the store to get headphones." I walked to the store, and got the headphones. I was about halfway away from the house when I accidentally bumped someone. "Oh I am sorry, let me help you." It was a girl that I ran into. " Oh thanks." She said. " My name is Julia, nice to meet you." I wasn't the person that always made friends. " I'm Y/n." I helped her to her feet, and she wanted to know if we could be friends. " Um, sure." I said. She was so happy, she jumped up and down, and asked if I wanted to hang out sometime. I said sure, maybe tomorrow, and we went our separate ways. She was nice. I just got home, and walked in. There was a girl, and she was talking to Nathan. Who is she? " Hey Nathan, where is Shark?" I asked closing the door. " He is in my office making a video." I nod my head, and asked who she was." Hi I am Dylan, Moose's old friend from High School." She said. " Oh ok." Was all I said, and left. I heard Nathan say something but I didn't care. I went to my office and recorded a video.

Nathan's pov

" Sorry, she isn't the type to meet new people." I said. " Oh no, it is fine." Dylan said. " So George and her are dating?" " Yea, and he really dose love her." I said. " Yea I can see that." She giggled. She was pretty, but I think she is seeing someone.

Dylan's pov

I met Nathan. He was cute, but I think he is seeing someone. I decided to go and ask y/n if he was seeing someone. They are like siblings. I headed up to y/n's room. I knocked, and she told me to come in."Hey, can I ask you something?" She stopped the recording, and turned around. " Yea, what is up?" I was nervous, but told her." Is Nathan......seeing someone?" She just looked at me. " No....do you like him." She said smiling. " N-no, w-why would you a-ask that?" I said. " It is ok, and I give you permission to date him. But if you hurt him, I will hunt you down, and wish you never met me." I was scared of her. But then we heard the front door open.

Y/n pov

I heard the front door open, and I went to go see who it was. " George!" I ran downstairs, and hugged him. He kissed me. " Sorry I was gone for a while." He said. " It is ok, I am just glad you are back." He let me go and saw Dylan. " Dylan!?" He said. " Hey Moose." They hugged, and I was kinda mad, but then remembered that she liked Nathan. " Can I steal her for a little." I asked. I took Dylan into another room, and asked her if she wanted to come with me tomorrow to hang out. " Sure." She said, and we walked out. " It is nice to see you to  Moose!" Shark said. I see Moose hugging Shark, and tight. He let go of  Shark, and they talked. I went upstairs to finish my video, then I edited it. After about an hour, Moose came in my room, and kissed my forehead. "Hey I got you something." He said and turned me around. He sat down on my bed and pulled something out of his pocket. He pulled out my necklace. " It is may necklace." " Huh, turn it around." I turn it around, and it had more writing on the back. It said,' My love for you is infinite - George.' I almost cried. I got up and kissed him. " My love for you is infinite, too." I said. I put on the necklace, and heard someone leave. I guess it was Dylan. Me and Moose took a nap together, and I dreamed about him and me growing old together. I loved him so so much. Nothing can tear us apart.

~ Hey guys it is me, your author, and I hope you guys liked today's chapter. I also added two new characters. Julia is Cccc-cuphead, and Dylan is HarlieMcguire. Go check out there stories, they are great writer's and they gave me some ideas on writing this story, so thank you guys so much. Anyways I will see you guys in the next chapter, bye!~