Police

Moose's pov

When Y/n said stop, she fainted. I did stop, but then he said something that pissed me off.
"I will always come for you! I will get her! Even if I have to kill you! I will get her!" He yelled. I balled up my fist and punched him. I punched him hard because he knocked out. Weak. I let go of him and went to Y/n.
"Y/n? You okay?" I asked. I shook her and she woke up.
"Moose?" She said. I nodded. She hugged me.
"Hey baby. I missed you." I said. I smiled. I can touch her! Finally!
"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! DON'T EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN!" She said crying on my shoulder. I heard a giggle. I turn to see Clary, staring at us.
"Hey baby. I'm back." I said. I walked over to her, and picked her up.
"D...d... Daddy!" She said.
"What!?!?!" Me and Y/n both said.
"D-Daddy! M-Mommy!" She said. Omg! She is talking!

Y/n's pov

CLARY IS TALKING!?!?!? OMG!?!? I was happy! All of a sudden, the door opened. I look to see the nurse. She looked worried, and ran to get someone. It was about 15 minutes later when she came back with the police. They asked me questions, and the nurse checked Moose. She said that he recovered quickly than other's. Which was a miracle!
"Thank you ma'am. He will be in jail for a long time." I nodded and they took the doctor away. I turn to see Moose behind me.
"Hey honey. What she say?" I asked.
"She said I am healthy and better, but she still wants me to take it easy. And that I have to stay another day. Just to be sure." He said. I stared into his eyes. I was so happy I could see his beautiful lime green eyes again.
"What?" He said smiling.
"I am just so happy your back." I said. I kissed him, and he kissed back.
"I love you so much, Moose." I said.
"I love you more, Y/n." He said. I laughed because I knew I loved him more. I took Clary from Moose and held her. I kissed her forehead, and hugged her. We walked back to Moose's bed, and we all laid down together. As a family. Should I tell him?
"Moose." I said.
"Yes honey?" He said. He turn his head to look at me.
"I'm 3 months pregnant." I said. He stared at me, then smiled.
"I'm so happy! I get to have another baby with the one I love!" He said. I blushed. The thing is, I haven't had my ultrasound (I found out what it is! :D) yet. I'll get one when Moose is released tomorrow. We cuddled up, and I fell alseep.

~Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter. And sorry it was so short. What do you think the gender of this baby is? I hope you guys have a GREAT DAY!!! I'll see you guys in the next chapter, byeeeeeeeeeeee!!!~