Moose's Birthday

~Time Skips to a few months later~

Y/n's pov

I woke up to someone jumping on me. I look to see Clary.
"Get up mommy! Get up daddy!" She yelled. I rolled back over.
"5 more minutes." I said. I felt a arm on my waist. It was Moose's arm.
"Come on honey, let's get her." He whispered, and then jumped up. I did too. We grabbed her and tickled her.
"O-Okay! I will s-stop! M-Mommy!" We laughed and stopped.
"Hey you wanna go get it now?" I asked Clary.
"Get what?" Moose said.
"You'll see. Go ahead honey." She left the room, and came back running. She had a card and a flower.
"Here you go Daddy! Happy birthday!" She handed him the card and the flower.
"Thank you, baby girl. I love it." He got up and kiss her. Her eyes glowed up, and she smiled.
"Your welcome Daddy!" She then looked at me.
"Are you gonna give him yours?" She asked.
"I have to wait a little while honey. But hey, go pick something to watch." I smiled.
"Sure Mommy!" She left and headed downstairs. I walked over to Moose. I whispered in his ear.
"I also have a little surprise for you tonight. In here, by ourselves." I giggled and kissed his cheek. When I pulled away he was blushing.
"Your so adorable!" I said. I walked over to my dresser, and looked for some clothes. I felt arms warpped around me.
"Why wait til tonight? We can do it now." He whispered in my ear. I then felt something go up my shirt, and up to my chest. I look to see Moose's hand. I blushed and looked away. I then felt something on my neck. I knew what it was. It was Moose's lips. As I was about to pull away, he hit my sweet spot, making me moan. He moved up and down my neck. I lifted my hand and grabbed his hair. It kinda hurt, but strangely left good. After a while he pulled away.
"I'll do more tonight." He whispered in my ear. I put my head down and blushed like crazy.
"Your so adorable when you blush!" He said giggling.
"I-I-I have t-to go c-c-change!" I walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

Moose's pov

I laughed, and walked downstairs. I clamed my territory again. I smile and see Clary sitting on the couch with Nala and Luna.
"Hey Clary, you want something to eat?" I asked.
"Sure Daddy!" She got up and walked over to me, and sat down.
"What do you want honey?"
"PANCAKES!" She yelled.
"Pancakes coming right up!" I started cooking and after a while they were done.
"Here you go young lady!" I sat the plate down full of pancakes.
"Thank you daddy!" We then started eating.

Y/n's pov

I took a quick shower, and got changed.

I look in the mirror and at my neck

I look in the mirror and at my neck. He did it again! I blushed. I can't cover it either! Dang it honey! I smiled, and tried to cover it up with my hair. I walked out, and headed downstairs. I see Moose and Clary eating pancakes.
"Hey honey!" I said and kissed Clary's forehead.
"Hi mommy! You look beautiful!" She said smiling at me.
"Thanks Honey! You look beautiful also!" I smiled, and kissed Moose.
"Hey babe." I said kissing him.
"Hey." He grabbed my waist, and kissed me. I think he saw that I covered it up, and moved my hair.
"Mommy? What is that on your neck?" I froze. Dang it Moose! I turned around.
"Oh this. Mommy had an accident." I said. I don't want her to know!
"All up your neck?"
"Um, yea! But I'm okay." I hate lying to her.
"Oh, okay!" She went back to eating. I turn back around and see Moose smiling. I made that face to tell him he was in troubled. He then picked me up.
"I love you, honey." He smiled and kissed me. He is still in trouble.
"Yea, yea. Your still in trouble." I smiled, and got close to his ear.
"You'll see tonight. Your in for a treat." I then licked him, and laughed. I seen him blush so hard. I look at Clary.
"Hey honey, wanna go see grandma?" I asked.
"Yea!" She said.
"Okay. Go get your things." She nodded and ran upstairs. I smiled, and turn around. Moose still blushing. I giggled. I hear footsteps, and see Clary with her jacket, her shoes on, and was ready to go.
"I'm ready mama!" She said. I picked her up.
"Great! We Will be back soon. Okay honey." I said to Moose.
"Y-Y-Yea. Okay, be safe." He said. I was about to walk out the door, when something happened. I felt this feeling before. Everything then started to hurt. I put Clary down, and held on to the wall.
"Mommy?" She said. I hear footsteps and see Moose staring at me. Did my water just broke?!?!?!?!?

~Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry I took so long, but I am back! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! I got some good news and some bad news. The good news is, your having your second baby! Also, I'm coming out with new stories! The bad news is, this story is coming to an end. I'm sorry guys! But I'm almost done with the story. I'll make another Moose X Reader story soon. Love you guys so much! Byeeeeeeee!!!!~