!!!!!OMG!!!!!!

~Hey guys I just wanted to say something. This actually made my day! This story has 2.06k reads!!!!😱😱😱 I can't even explain how happy I am right now!! I just wanna say thank you guys for all the support lately, and I love you guys!! Even threw the hard times, we still pulled out okay! Thank you guys for staying with me, and forgiving me. I will make the next chapter tomorrow, and maybe even the next one after that. I don't know.😊 But thank you guys so so so so so so much for the support lately, and I am very greatful for having such amazing readers. I love every single one of you guys. Thanks again, and lets try to get to 2.50k reads. I think you guys can do it. Thank you again, and I'll see you guys in the next chapter. I'm gonna go celebrate, probably eat a cupcake and stay up all night!😂 But I'll see you guys in tomorrow's chapter, byeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!~

 I'm gonna go celebrate, probably eat a cupcake and stay up all night!😂 But I'll see you guys in tomorrow's chapter, byeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!~

Oh and I have some shout outs to do. First, one is unicorngirl1324. Next, is moosecraftlover. Also, XShadow-Heart. Lastly, HarlieMcguire. They are some amazing people, and some amazing writer's. Go check them out, and show them some love. Thanks again, and now I'll see you guys in the next chapter, byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!