Dinner

Y/n's pov

I woke up this time, and I didn't have that dream again. I woke up to feel Moose's arm around me, and me close to his chest. For some reason, I felt safe. Even if I was dreaming, I still felt safe.

~Time skip to the afternoon~

It was about 6:10pm. And I heard my door open. I turn to see Moose's mom. " Hey honey." She said. " Hi. May I help you?" I asked. " Oh no, I just wanted to tell you that we will be leaving for dinner at 7:30." I nodded. I turned back around to my computer. " What did your parents say, honey?" I stopped. " Um, they didn't answer." I said. I can't keep lying to her. " Oh. Will forget about it, okay. You don't need to stress out about asking them. It's fine." She said. " Are you sure?" She nodded. " Okay. I'll start getting ready soon." She came, and sat next to me. She grabbed my hand. " Do you have something nice to wear honey?" I shook my head, and made a pouty face. She laughed, and helped me up. She walked me into her room, and into a HUGE closet. There were so many dresses, and everything. " Omg! That's a lot of clothes!" I said. " Go ahead. Pick something you like." I looked at her. " Oh, but it's your stuff. And I couldn't your my mother-in-law." " No, I incest. Think of it as an early present." I hugged her. " Thank you so much." I said. " Oh your welcome honey." I started looking, and I found one.

It was the perfect size and everything

It was the perfect size and everything. " This one." I said. " It is gonna look beautiful on you." She said. I smiled and walked to a dressing room, and tried it on. Perfect fit. I came out, and it was beautiful. " Look at you!" She said, and smiled. " May I do your hair, sweetie?" I nodded, and took down my hair. She came up behind me, and brushed threw my hair. Once she was done with my hair, she did my make-up. I didn't see anything since there were no mirrors. But once she was done she told me to close my eyes, and she helped me into the bathroom. She told me to open them.

My hair and makeup were on point

My hair and makeup were on point. "Thank you so much!" I said. " Your welcome, honey. Now I need to get ready." I nodded, and headed to the door. " Oh and honey." I stopped and turned around. " Moose really dose love you. Your all he talks about. Keep my boy happy." She said. " I promise. I will." " Thank you." I nodded, and left the room.

Moose's pov

I went into our room, and Y/n was gone. Where is she? I walked down the hall to see her with my mother. Oh she's fine. I walk back and started to get ready. I got dressed into this.

(Please excuse the gorilla man😂

(Please excuse the gorilla man😂. Sorry Ariel😂)

I walked downstairs and waited for everyone. After about 10 minutes, I saw Y/n walk down the hallway. She was so beautiful. She saw me and walked downstairs. "Do I look okay?" She asked. I had my mouth wide open, and I was staring at her. "Moose? Hello?" She snapped me back to reality. "You look amazing!" I said. She smiled, and kissed me. It wasn't long until my mom and dad came downstairs. "You guys ready to go?" My dad asked. "Yep." Y/n said. We walked outside and headed to our cars. Me and Y/n rode in my R8. My mom and dad rode in there Lamborghini. I followed them to the restaurant. Once we got there we headed inside and found us a table. As much as a gentleman I am, I pulled out a chair for Y/n. She sat down, and I pushed it in. We sat down and ordered our food.

Y/n's pov

Once we got our food, we started to talk about what we should do for when Carly comes. "So where will you guys have the crib at?" She said. "We were thinking about putting it in the room next to us." Moose said. "Oh okay." She said. "Y/n. When will Carly met your parents." Me and Moose both froze. "Mom please." Moose said. "What? I thought if Carly would see her grandparents she would now that she isn't alone in this new world." I started to tear up. "Mom!" Moose yelled. "What! I just thought that it's not only you guys that loves her. That it's her parents will as well." I couldn't take it anymore. "I'm sorry. I just need to go." I stood up, and walked out. I couldn't hold back the tears. I heard someone get up as well, but I didn't pay attention. I just needed to get out of there.

Moose's Mom pov

"Was it something I said?" I asked. "Mom! Her parents are dead. Her dad abused her, and her mom was murdered." George yelled. "Oh. I'm sorry I didn't know." "Well you should have listened to me the first time!" He stood up and ran after her. I am sorry Y/n. I didn't know.

Moose's pov

I stood up and ran after Y/n. "Y/n! Y/n wait!" I yelled. But she just kept running. I ran after her. She came to a stop, and she jumped into a tree. I ran to the tree, to see her crying. "Y/n honey. Please come down." "Please just go away." She yelled. "Y/n, please come down. I won't hurt you." She looked at me, and came down. We sat on a bench. She hugged me, and cried in my arms. "Shhhh, it's okay." She cried harder. "I don't want Carly to know about my dad. I want her to be happy, and for her not to worry about someone watching her." She said. I picked up her head, and I kissed her. "And I promise she will be. If it's the last thing I do." She smiled, and hugged me tighter. "Thank you, Moose. I love you." "I love you too. Now come on, lets go back." She nodded, and we walked back to the restaurant.

Y/n's pov

Once we arrived, Moose's parents were waiting for us. Once they saw us, thay ran to us. Moose's mom hugged me. "Oh honey, I am so sorry. I didn't know." She said. "I know, and I am sorry I didn't tell you guys. I just didn't want you guys to worry." I said. "Well that's our job, dear." Moose's dad said. "I know, and I'm sorry." We all decided to go back home. Me and Moose went into our room, and changed into bed clothes. I changed into one of Moose's shirts, and Moose had on basketball shorts on. We cuddled up together, and I moved closer to his bare chest. "Goodnight Moose. I love you." "I love you too." And he kissed me. We then fell asleep.

~Hey guys! It's Elly! I hope you guys liked today's chapter. Today was kinda hard on Y/n. Since she remembered how her father treated her, and she didn't want Carly to feel the same. So yea. But I hope you guys enjoyed, and I'll see you guys in the next chapter, byeeeeeeeeee!!!!~