The Party

Moose's pov

Once we gotten inside, Y/n need to change her dress into something that wasn't so tight. She left into her room, and I walked into the dance room. I see Nathan wave me over, so I walked over to him. Once I got there it was him, Shark, Sabre, and Arlie. "Hey man. How dose it feel to be married to my little sis?" Nathan asked. "It feels great!" I said. "I never really met Y/n. But I can tell she is amazing." Sabre said. "She is actually a huge fan of you Sabre. She loves what you do." I said. His face lit up. "Really!?! She watches my video's!?!" He said. I nodded. All of them stopped and was looking behind me. I turn around to see the most beautiful person ever. It was Y/n. She was so beautiful!

(This is the dress you changed into)

I walked up to her. "I have no clue how many times I said this today, but you look so beautiful!" I said blushing. I then I think to myself, I am so lucky. I married the women of my dreams, we are starting a family, what else could I ask for. "Thanks honey, and may I say you look handsome yourself today." She said with a slight giggle. We walked back over to the boys. "Hey Y/n." They said. "Hey guys!" She said back.

Y/n's pov

"You look so beautiful, little sis." Nathan said. He hugged me. "Thanks Nathan. Where is Sky?" I asked. "She had to go to the ladies room." He said. I nodded. "Y/n. I want you to meet Sabre. Sabre this is Y/n." Moose said. "OMG! SABRE!" I yelled. He laughed. "I'M SUCH A HUGE FANA!" I yelled once more. "Thanks. Moose told me you were." He started to smile. "Hey Moose, can I talk to you for a sec?" Nathan asked. Moose nodded, and they walked off. I wonder what where talking about.

Nathan's pov

I asked Moose if we can talk for a little. He said yea, and we walked away from the others. "What's up man?" He asked. "I wanna ask Sky if she will marry me. I need help." I said.  "Ooooooooo!!!!! NATHAN!!!!" He yelled. "Shhhhh! Can you be any louder you nub?" He nodded. "Are you gonna help me?" "Sure, I'll help you." I felt relived. "Thanks man." I said. "No problem, but you have to tell Y/n. She is the only person that is close to her." He had a point. "Okay." He nodded and we walked back. I'll ask for Y/n's help later.

Y/n's pov

I turn to see Moose and Nathan right behind me. So I jumped. "Hey. You scared?" Moose asked. "Yea! You came out of no where!" I said. He laughed and put his arms around me. "Awwwwww!!!! I ship it HARD!" They said. We laughed, and we decided to go and dance.

~Hey guys it's Elly! Sorry this chapter is so short, and sorry I haven't been uploading in awhile. I have exams this week so I need to get prepared. I'll try and upload more. I hope you guys liked today's chapter. Also, Nathan is gonna ask Sky to marry him!?! That's gonna be good. But anyways I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter, and I'll see you guys in the next one, byeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!~