Step One

All the girls from Chaeyoung's class lined up in the gym as their gym teacher was talking.

"It's nice to meet all of you. My name is Bae Suzy"

As she kept presenting herself, Jennie and Chaeyoung exchanged a 'let's do it now' look then they both bowed to her.

"Ms. Suzy, please help us train for our cheer dancing club"

Ms. Suzy, who was going back and forth talking about how to keep a good shape, stood suddenly and turned her gaze to Jennie and Chaeyoung.

"Cheer dancing huh?" Ms. Suzy asked "Are you aware of that? Do you know what is Cheer dancing?"

The girls got disappointed, they never thought that even the sports teacher would be against the idea

"There we go again, another opponent" Chaeyoung whispered to Jennie.

"If you are to cheer" Ms. Suzy carried on "it means no dating, no rest, excessive training. Cheer dancing means America. Can you do it?"

Chaeyoung raised her eyes from the ground to where her teacher was standing. She smiled until Ms. Suzy was able to hear her giggling.

"We can do it" Chaeyoung said with a high voice "No, we will do it".
______________________________________

"Gyeommie! Good morning" Chaeyoung called.

"Ah! Chaeng, how are you doing?" Yugyeom said.

"What happened yesterday at the principal's office?" Chaeyoung asked.

"We were asked to clean"

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault. You had to clean, and with that creep too"

"Who are you calling a creep?" Yoongi, who was walking behind them, said.

"I'm calling you a creep. Do you have a problem with that?" Chaeyoung said.

Yugyeom was obviously unable to take that boy. He wants to start a fight with him every time he sees him. He clenched his fist trying to hit him again but he was stopped by Chaeyoung.

"Yugyeom-ah stop! you can't clean again because of such a loser".

Yoongi was offended and when Yoongi feels offended he loses it. He grabbed Chaeyoung outrageously and threw her against the wall and said as he gritted his teeth "for the last time, watch what comes out from that mouth of yours".

Chaeyoung hit him hard on the chest with both of her hands making him take few steps back "you watch out who you call a cheerloser, loser. The cheerloser is preparing for America, Dead body"

"You in America?" Yoongi chuckled "Believe me, dwarfs like you do not budge from Anseong hell"

"We'll see about that and when that time comes, I'll talk to you with thick Anseong dialect about how big is America"
______________________________________

"Chaeng! Dinner is ready" Chaeyoung's mother called.

"I'm coming"

Chaeyoung went to the dining room to find her parents and older brother gathered. She was the last to join because her mind has been busy thinking about that arrogant's words. She really wanted to prove him wrong. She now wants to go to America just to prove to him that she's a skilled cheer dancer. While eating Chaeyoung talked to her parents about the new club. Her father wasn't happy about it. He tried to convince her that no matter how well she does she can't make it to America.

"Even if you do well, America is a very far target" Mr. Wonyoung said " you can't stand out in a matter of months"

"Why not?" chaeyoung felt offended.