My Family, My Priority III

Chaeyoung felt extremely uncomfortable when Sehun mentioned Yoongi. After they broke up Chaeyoung does no longer know how to feel about him. But Sehun's words reassured her somehow. Telling her that Yoongi doesn't act randomly was a great help.

"if Yoongi knows about this whole thing, he may do overreact. As much as he's rude and mean he's very sensitive"

"Who's sensitive?" A voice coming from the balcony said.

Chaeyoung turned around feeling extremely startled. She covered her mouth and took a step back when she saw him coming in with confident steps.

"Yoongi-ah?" Chaeyoung sighed.

"Thanks for the help Sehun-sshi" Yoongi addressed to Sehun.

"My pleasure" Sehun smiled.

"Help? What help?" Chaeyoung got confused "what's going on?"

"Yoongi and your brothers asked me to help them get here" Sehun explained.

"Kai and Eunwoo are here?" Chaeyoung felt even more confused.

"Aren't you asking too many questions Dwarf-sshi" Yoongi teased her then looked at Sehun "Oh! And Mr. Wonyoung and that crow are downstairs, it would be nice if you call the police"

"How did you get here?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Why do you always ask unnecessary questions?" Yoongi teased again.

"Take me to my father and keep it zipped"

"Why do you care now?" Yoongi said "you've always said he's a bad father, haven't you?"

"Keep your nose out of my family issues" Chaeyoung felt angry "you think you can hold me accountable for my actions"

"Woah! That's a quick change for someone who used to tell me everything" Yoongi said.

"these days are gone by" Chaeyoung turned her back to him "you were my boyfriend back but now you ain't"

"Thank you Chaeyoung-sshi" Yoongi tried to act cool "anyway, your dad and brothers are downstairs but you're staying here" Yoongi ordered.

"Says who?" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"Says me" Yoongi grabbed her arm "and don't play the hero on me because that won't do .... You're staying here and you're not asking me any questions"

"Woah! Thank God I lived the day to see that you're truly bad" Chaeyoung flinched "Yoongi-ah mianhae!"

"For what?" Yoongi got confused.

"For thinking you're good when you're actually the worst person I've ever met"

"So you changed your mind about me?" Yoongi wondered.

"No, I'm starting to see the truth" Chaeyoung pulled away her arm "you broke up with me without a word but I thought it's fine, he may have a reason. Now you came back to boss around me? Who do you take me for? Am I a joke?"

"This isn't important now" Yoongi changed the topic.

"Yoongi-ah" Chaeyoung bit her lip "GET LOST"

Chaeyoung spelled out everything to Yoongi and turned her back to him going to her father. She went downstairs looking for him, hoping that nothing bad had happened.
Yoongi was thunderstruck by Chaeyoung's rough words. He was at a loss for words because he never expected such words to come out of Chaeyoung's mouth. He was only able to snap out of his astonishment and follow Chaeyoung who isn't supposed to leave.
Chaeyoung made a quick exit and rushed off the steps to see her father standing nervously in front of Jihyo's father and Kai and Eunwoo were behind him.
As soon as they saw her, they all felt shocked as they expected Yoongi to keep her away.

"Appa!" Chaeyoung called with a crying voice that grabbed Jihyo's father's attention.

"Chaeyoung-ah" Mr. Wonyoung called "sweetheart stay away, you need to go back"

"You can't even come up with a good plan Wonyoung-sshi" Jihyo's father mocked him.

"Shut up" Mr. Wonyoung got angry then turned to Chaeyoung "Chaeyoung-ah! Go back there, you can't stay here"

"Appa!" Chaeyoung called him with a crying voice "I'm sorry for being a bad daughter.... I'm sorry for making you deal with a trash like him" Chaeyoung looked at Mr. Park, Jihyo's father.

"This isn't your fault Chaeyoung-ah, don't apologise" Mr. Wonyoung tried to smile.

"I'm sorry to interrupt such a sweet moment but I think you don't understand how serious your situation is" Mr. Park said "with a conflict like this, only one of us could step out of here alive Wonyoung-sshi"

Hearing Mr. Park's words, Eunwoo, who was watching from distance, felt threatened. Eunwoo has always known how powerful and dominant Mr. Park is. He has known how dangerous he is. He has also known how much he manipulated his father. Because Eunwoo knows all of that, he understood that the escalation policy won't do. Eunwoo walked closer to his father and pulled him from his shirt.

"Appa! Let's not do this"

"Haven't you heard?" Mr. Wonyoung said "only one of us shall step out of here safely. And I can't let it be me"

"Appa! We can't deal with that man, he's dangerous" Eunwoo begged "I'm not letting you do this"

Eunwoo pushed his father aside and walked towards Mr. Park aiming to beg him to stop but he was stopped by a sound he was happy to hear. Eunwoo stopped moving when he heard the siren's sound approaching.
He took a moment to think it over hoping that Mr. Park hadn't noticed but how couldn't he. He's Mr. Park. After all.