Complex II

Mr. Wonyoung felt the world turning around him as he heard Eunwoo's words who wanted to expose him. He couldn't believe that his own son is telling his own wife about his ex-wife.

"Wonyoung-ah! Is that true?" Mrs. Jiwoo asked with tears "why are you lowering your head .. just answer me ... Were you married to Yoongi's mother?"

"He's right" Mr. Wonyoung muttered "me and Jin Kyung were once married"

"Don't you have a heart inside of you?" Mrs. Jiwoo cried "how could you do this to your daughter and son" Mrs. Jiwoo grabbed his shirt "not only you made Jongin upset but Chaeyoung ... You made Chaeyoung date the son of your ex-wife?"

"I didn't make her" Mr. Wonyoung yelled "she chose him for herself... I tried to stop her but she never listens"

"Of course she wouldn't. Why would she?" Mrs. Jiwoo shouted "she loves him and he loves her even more so why would they split up for no reason"

"Listen to me, this isn't the time to yell, Chaeyoung will hear us" Mr. Wonyoung tried to cool them down.

"Why would we stop? Why isn't it the right time?" Eunwoo said.

"Because I said so" Mr. Wonyoung gritted his teeth as he heard Chaeyoung coming out of her room.

"Yeah right" Eunwoo gave him a fake smile "because you're perfect"

"What's with the gathering?" Chaeyoung asked "and why isn't the employee of the year at work?"

"I'm a CEO and I took a week off" Mr. Wonyoung flinched "and where are you going?"

"Some boyfriend time, mind that?" Chaeyoung said as she opened the door and left. Chaeyoung decided to forget about everything that makes her uneasy and try to have some fun. She was happy that Yoongi invited her to her favourite café at a time she needs to have fun. She walked towards Yoongi who was waiting outside and thanked him for inviting her.

"Thank you, I really need this time" Chaeyoung smiled.

"Why? I thought everything is over" Yoongi said.

"Haha! You wish" Chaeyoung chuckled "not if you have a father that keeps nagging and making you sick just by pretending to be perfect"

"Well you are bad to him too Chaeyoung-ah" Yoongi said.

"What do you mean bad to him? You have no idea how he treats us" Chaeyoung argued.

"I do have an idea, he treated me that way when we first met" Yoongi said.

"I don't know why he hates you, nothing happened between the two of you"

"Of course he should hate me" Yoongi smiled "what he sees is that I'm taking his daughter away from him"

"But my mother likes you a lot"

"She does?" Yoongi got surprised.

"Yes, she thinks you're a nice guy because you treat well" Chaeyoung glared at him "poor mother, she doesn't know the truth"

"Yah" Yoongi shouted as he followed Chaeyoung inside the café "are going to keep teasing me about that"

"Of course" Chaeyoung teased as she chose a table near the window "who grabs his girlfriend by the collar?"

"Yah can you get over it already" Yoongi felt guilty about abusing Chaeyoung.

"Are you feeling sad?" Chaeyoung teased again "Okay I'm sorry ... I was just kidding"

Chaeyoung kept making fun of him all the time. She was enjoying his angry reactions. They talked about how they first met and how they used to fight all the time. Chaeyoung enjoyed her time with him until something grabbed her attention. She saw the stuff of the café moving the tables and emptying the place.

"Yoongi-ah" Chaeyoung called "are they closing?"

"What are you talking about? It's still full of people" Yoongi avoided her looks.

"Excuse me!" Chaeyoung called the waiter "are you closing?"

"No we're not, we're just emptying this area for decoration" the waiter said "by the way, can you please move to the other side where you can face the TV?"

"It's fine we don't need the TV" Chaeyoung smiled.

"Please" the waiter smiled.

"O... Okay" Chaeyoung said as she stood up while looking at Yoongi "what is this about?" She whispered.

"How am I supposed to know!" He whispered back.

Both of Yoongi and Chaeyoung moved as the waiter told them. They sat around a table that is placed in front of the TV. Still confused, Chaeyoung kept staring at the screen as if the reason will be written there. Well, it was, somehow.
The TV was suddenly turned on and pictures of Chaeyoung along with her friends at cheer dancing club were played. Chaeyoung was really startled, she couldn't understand what was going on nor why her pictures were there. She turned to Yoongi who was himself surprised. Even though he knew about the act but he didn't know what they're going to do exactly. Right after the pictures, a video of the club's victory at the local championship was played and that was when Chaeyoung teared up. She tried hiding her crying face but there was more coming to let her simply cover her face. The boys appeared through an inspirational dance that left everyone at the café impressed. What was more heartfelt to Chaeyoung was the girls who appeared right after the boys were done dancing. They were wearing the same outfits they wore during their victory with the same smiles which were MNaiming to convince Chaeyoung to come back. The girls couldn't hold their tears as they saw Chaeyoung crying to their warm act. They danced to the club's favourite song which Chaeyoung herself chose for them during their first practice. As the music stopped, Chaeyoung buried her head between her arms and burst into tears . She cried like a child as she grew aware of how much her friends love her and care about her. They all thought that the cheer dancing team cannot be complete without Chaeyoung. The girls came running to her as soon as they finished their dance and made a circle around her.

"Do you still insist?" Jennie asked.

"Yah!" Chaeyoung yelled with a crying voice "what was that for?"

"It was to bring you back" Jeongyeon said.

"Don't you guys know how to give up?" Chaeyoung said.

"Our club president is Son Chaeyoung so no" Rosé teased "we don't really know how to give up"

"Come on guys, let's ruin their romantic moment and have a seat" Hoseok teased Yoongi and Chaeyoung and invited everyone to sit.
Everyone gathered and kept chitchating all night with hopes that Chaeyoung may change her mind and join back the club but it seems like Chaeyoung has already set up her mind.