My Family My Priority

Yoongi reluctantly walked to his room after having dinner with his parents. He walked like a lost soul through the stairs feeling all despaired. Mrs. Jin kyung was deeply worried about her son who was all over the place. The past couple of days, he had been in a very bad mood and very stressed. Mrs. Jin Kyung followed him to his room but was stopped by the doorbell that startled everyone at that late hour. Mr. Sangkyung felt surprised so he went to open instead.

"Mr. Wonyoung?" Mr. Sangkyung said "what brought you here at this hour?"

"Where's Yoongi?" Mr. Wonyoung asked lifelessly.

"What do you want from him?" 

"Just call him for me" Mr. Wonyoung insisted in a tired voice "I need to talk to him"

" I'm sorry, I won't do that" Mr. Sangkyung tried to send him away.

"Yoongi-aaaah" Mr. Wonyoung called for Yoongi with a very loud voice "Yah! Yoongi-ah! Come out"

Mr. Sangkyung felt extremely irritated by Mr. Wonyoung's act. He knows that Son Wonyoung is someone who only brings trouble so he tried to push him away preventing him from seeing Yoongi. But Mr. Wonyoung insisted and kept calling until Yoongi showed up. The latter heard the yelling so he quickly left his room running downstairs to see what's going on but his father blocked him.
"Go back to your room"  Mr. Sangkyung said angrily.

"Why? What's going on?" Yoongi asked then looked at Mr. Wonyoung "And why is he here?"

"Yoongi-ah!" Mr. Wonyoung barged in as he dropped some tears.

Everyone was surprised by his sudden change of mood even Mr. Sangkyung who was very mad at him. They only watched him as he walked closer to Yoongi and held his shoulders.

"Yoongi-ah!" Mr. Wonyoung dropped more tears "I'm sorry for everything"

"Wh .... Why? Sorry for what?" Yoongi got confused.

"I forced you to leave Chaeyoung and I was fully aware of how much you love each other"

"Well ... You seemed to have a reason" Yoongi said.

"I was selfish that's all" Mr. Wonyoung cried " I humiliated my family and only thought about keeping my job. I was afraid of losing it and making my family suffer" Mr. Wonyoung sniffed "Yoongi-ah! Please forgive me for everything I've done to you"

Mr. Won young embraced Yoongi into a warm hug as he kept apologising. Even though Yoongi had always hated him but that day, he felt his pain. He couldn't blame him anymore. 

"I have noting to complain about but .... " Yoongi said " But I think at a time like this you should be worried about your daughter not me"

"when I knew she disappeared, I was only able to go to that psycho but you went everywhere to look for her" Mr. Wonyoung lowered his head.

"What are you two talking about?" Mrs. Jin Kyung interrupted them "What happened to Chaeyoung?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't tell you earlier but Chaeyoung went missing this morning and we know nothing about her whereabouts" 

"What do you mean 'went missing' "? Mrs. Jin Kyung sighed "where did she go?"

"No one knows" Yoongi said "her room was a mess and she's nowhere to be found"

"Did you call the police?"

"Not ... yet ... I think" Yoongi muttered as he looked at Mr. Wonyoung.

"I did" Mr. Wonyoung said "I called the police"

"Isn't this risky?" Yoongi said.

"What should I do" Mr. Wonyoung lowered his "let that psycho have my daughter?"

Mr. Sangkyung felt extremely regretful for treating Mr. Wonyoung in a bad way. He understood how much pain the latter must be bearing. He wanted to help him somehow but he couldn't think of anything but the silent moment was broken by Mr. Wonyoung's ringtone.

"Eunwoo-yah!" Mr. Wonyoung answered the call.

"Appa! Chaeyoungnie is in a private dwelling in Jinsa-ri" Eunwoo said.

"What? How did you know?" Mr. Wonyoung panicked.

"His daughter's is Chaeyoung's friend. She was able to help us find her" Eunwoo explained.

"Did you call the police?" Mr. Wonyoung asked.

"Not yet"

"Then don't" Mr. Wonyoung ended the call with Eunwoo and flew outside the house followed by Yoongi and Mr. Sangkyung.  He was knitting something but wasn't telling anyone about it. The three of them used Mr. Wonyoung's car to go to Jinsa-ri hoping to find Chaeyoung safe. Eunwoo and Kai as well went hoping to rescue their lost sister.