Fortune

Irene kept walking behind Chaeyoung after training but the latter didn't pay attention until she finally felt her presence. Irene wanted to tell Chaeyoung the truth but she couldn't so she just lied about it wishing that Chaeyoung may forgive her.
She walked reluctantly until she saw someone that changed her mind. When Irene reached Mr. Sangkyung's store and saw Yoongi there, she thought maybe it's better to talk to Yoongi instead.

"Oppa!" Irene called him.

Yoongi turned around when he heard her but was very uneasy about it because normally they have nothing to talk about but why is Irene there?

"What is it?" Yoongi said as he walked towards her.

"I have something to tell you" Irene felt embarrassed "can I have a moment?"

"Have a seat" Yoongi invited her to sit "I hope it's not a trouble"

"I don't know actually. I was going to talk to Chaeyoung about this but then I thought maybe it's better if I talk to you"

"Talk about what?" Yoongi frowned.

"About this" Irene slid a file on the table.

"What is this?" He asked.

"Back in the days when I used to hate Chaeyoung, I was ready to do anything to harm her and you know that Jihyo helped me a lot" Irene explained "one of the things she did for me was bringing me this file. You know Chaeyoung's father used to work for Jihyo's father so she somehow brought these papers to me saying that they're very important to harm Chaeyoung and her family"

Yoongi looked through the papers and frowned as soon as he realised the value of the papers. He breathed heavily then straightened his back.

"Woaaaah! I knew that Jihyo is stupid but not to this point" Yoongi looked at Irene "do you know what are these papers?"

"No"

"These are the company's ownership documents" Yoongi scratched his head "and they clearly state that the company belongs to Mr. Wonyoung, Chaeyoung's father"

"What?" Irene sighed as she covered her mouth "are you saying that Jihyo's father seized the company?"

"I don't know exactly what happened but it's under the name of Son Wonyoung" Yoongi arranged the papers then smiled to Irene  "thank you for letting me know Irene-ah. I'll keep these with me and talk to Mr. Wonyoung"

Irene felt relieved that she made the right. She smiled satisfyingly and turned to leave but she was interrupted by Yoongi's voice.

"Irene-ah!" Yoongi called wearing a soft smile "you said <Back in the days when I used to hate Chaeyoung> does this mean you don't hate Chaeyoung anymore?"

"Of course I don't" Irene smiled "Chaeyoung helped a lot that I feel that I have to repay her. No matter what I've done before she forgot all if it and she's treating me as one of her closest friends"

"That's a relief!" Yoongi nodded his head.

"Why are you asking, Oppa!" Irene raised an eyebrow "are you by any chance still expecting me to hurt Chaeyoung"

"I never said that" Yoongi pressed his lips as he looked at the sky "I just never thought that a human could change someone from very bad to very good but then I remembered that it's Chaeyoung, she could possibly do anything"

"Woaaaah Oppa! I never thought I'd see you falling head over heels for someone" Irene teased him.

"Yah! Go home"

Irene laughed at Yoongi's in-love behaviour then headed home feeling relieved to take that burden away but Yoongi was very confused and didn't know what to do. He only thought of talking to Chaeyoung as a first step. He took out his phone and called her.

"Yoongi-ah" she answered the call.

"I'm on my way to your place, you have to come out" he said.

"Is everything alright?"

"I don't know" he said then stopped when he reached the house "I'm outside"

Chaeyoung quickly came out feeling concerned about Yoongi's request. She walked to him with a frowned face then asked him "what's going on?"

"We're going to see your father"