Getting Back II

Seulgi walked like a dead body in the middle of the street. She was heading somewhere for the first time in three days. She didn't go to school, not even left her room after everyone knew what her sister did. She was scared of people's reaction. She was even ashamed to meet Chaeyoung. But after a long loneliness, she decided to finally face her. Seulgi stood lifelessly in front of Chaeyoung's door and knocked.

"Seulgi-ah!" Eunwoo opened "I bet you're here to see Chaeng"

"You still treat me well though" Seulgi said with a pale face.

"What are you talking about, just come in. Chaeng is in her room" Eunwoo said as he pushed her inside then opened Chaeyoung's door for her.

"Unnie!" Chaeyoung said as soon as she saw Seulgi "how have you been?"
Seulgi bursted into tears when she saw that Chaeyoung was worried about her. She went quickly towards her and hugged her while still crying.

"How come you still care?" Seulgi sobbed.

"This isn't your fault, you know" Chaeyoung said "you're the nicest unnie on earth. It's not your fault that your sister is bad"

"Did you get back to Yoongi ?"  Seulgi asked suddenly.

"Not yet but don't worry about us we'll be fine" Chaeyoung patted on Seulgi's shoulders.

"Take me to his place" Seulgi held Chaeyoung's hand "he's been a victim of her evil once and now he's suffering because of her again. I need to apologise"

"You really don't have to. Yoongi has always thought that you're a good girl. He always says that you're a nice person"

"Please take me there Chaeyoung... Please do it for me" Seulgi begged.

"Okay just calm down .. I'll take you to his place" 

Chaeyoung wore her jacket and headed out to Yoongi's place. Seulgi couldn't stop crying all along the way. She was scared of Yoongi's reaction. He's been a victim of Irene once and now she did it again. Seulgi thought that even if he did forget it once he won't let it slide this time. When they reached the house Seulgi hid herself while Chaeyoung knocked.

"Chaeyoung-ah?" Yoongi opened the door "it's late, why did you come alone!"

"I'm not alone" Chaeyoung said as she pulled Seulgi "Seulgi needs to talk to you".

"Seulgi?" Yoongi wondered "what happened now?"

"I knew it you won't welcome me" Seulgi lowered her head.

"Just come in" Yoongi flinched.
Both of Seulgi and Chaeyoung went inside followed by Yoongi who felt disappointed that Chaeyoung didn't come for him.

"Yoongi-ah" Seulgi cried "I'm so sorry ... I really don't know what to do anymore ... I'm really sorry. Now I can't even go out in public because I'm scared of people's reaction"

"Why?" Yoongi said "why would you apologise for something your sister did?"

"But she's my sister and people are getting hurt because of her" Seulgi said "did you forget what she did to you?"

"I did" Yoongi answered briefly "I forgot"

"How come?" Seulgi wondered "your family had a hard time because of it"

"Still I forgot, we all did" Yoongi looked at Seulgi "I had better times Seulgi-ah so I forgot ... I'm more angry this time because your sister destroyed these times that changed my life" Yoongi said while looking at Chaeyoung.
Chaeyoung avoided his looks. She looked to the ground and closed her eyes. But Seulgi didn't feel any better listening to him, she felt even more guilty because her sister damaged this loving couple.

"As I expected, you are not---" Seulgi said before being interrupted by Yoongi.

"Seulgi-ah it's as I said, this has nothing to do with you" Yoongi looked at her "I cherish you a lot. You don't have to live miserably because of that parasite called Irene"

"I'm clueless, I don't know what to do with her anymore" Seulgi cried.

"You don't have to do anything. You're not even supposed to do anything. Just like she's living her life bullying people, live your own life too. You have cheer dancing, don't you? Only care about the American championship you're aiming for and forget about Irene" Yoongi tried to make her feel better. But as much as she needed that cheering, he needed it too. After what happened between him and Chaeyoung, he needed someone to console him and that person cannot be none other than Chaeyoung herself.

"Seulgi-ah" Yoongi called for her again "don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Your sister is the least of my problems now."

Seulgi smiled understanding that Yoongi only cares about Chaeyoung and what Irene did was a way to test his bond with Chaeyoung. Seulgi stood up to take her leave and she held Chaeyoung's hand telling her to talk to him after she leaves but Chaeyoung refused. She still feels unready to do that. Chaeyoung and Seulgi parted ways as the latter happily knew that no matter how bad Irene is, Seulgi is never the one to blame. She wished that Chaeyoung would forgive Yoongi for treating her roughly.
Despite all the tragedy that happened, Chaeyoung still felt relieved that  Yoongi made Seulgi feel better. Even though she always knew that Yoongi hides the nicest person under his rudeness, Chaeyoung wasn't fully aware of how much he sacrificed for her. As she walked, she remembered how he was with her no matter what she goes through. She remembered how he let ber inside his family which he was too secretive about. It was at that moment Chaeyoung realised that Yoongi isn't simply someone to let go of.
Chaeyoung went back running to his place thinking that she can't wait anymore to settle things down. As soon as she reached his house, she knocked like crazy wishing him to open the door as soon as possible. And how couldn't he?

"Chaeyoung-ah?" Yoongi got surprised seeing her back.

"You're father said that you are a nice person but you're just a heartless dark-load, you always let me make the first move" Chaeyoung cried.

Yoongi took a step forth and smiled satisfyingly understanding that she's forgiving him.

"What first move?" He asked jokingly.

"I was the one who asked you to date me and now I'm the one who's apologising for something you did" Chaeyoung complained while crying.

"But you said you're not ready to talk to me .... I thought I'm giving you some space" Yoongi smiled.

"How come?" She asked.

"Last time at the auditorium, I wanted to talk you but you said you're not ready to talk" Yoongi smiled.

"It's because you treated me terribly and then you came to talk as if nothing happened"  Chaeyoung complained.

"Sorry about that" Yoongi laughed at her childish behaviour "are we set now?"

"We are"