Problems

Yoongi walked alone in the school's hall still thinking about what Chaeyoung's father told him and he decided to end the matter discretely. Chaeyoung who is still absent from school had no idea her father talked to Yoongi. In fact she was trying her best to keep Yoongi's identify a secret from her father. Yoongi was walking thoughtlessly until a familiar voice stopped him.

"Hoobae! Happy birthday"

Yoongi turned around to find a smiling Eunwoo walking right behind him.

"Yeah! That historical day though" Yoongi shrugged.

"Why are complaining, I would lack the nicest friend if you weren't born" Eunwoo acted cute.

"How come you're so identical to your sister" Yoongi teased.

"Nope, my sister is identical to me, I'm older than her you know" Eunwoo acted like a child.

"For a while, I doubt that" he teased as he watched Eunwoo's behaviour.

"Hahaha! I'll have to go, I have class" Eunwoo said then waved to yoongi who was about to enter his class but was stopped by someone.

"Excuse me, can I have a moment" a girl muttered.

"What is it? And who are you?" Yoongi asked.

"I came to give you this" the girl said as she handed him a present "I heard it's your birthday"

"And why do you care about my birthday?" Yoongi asked "and who are you?"

"My name is Jihyo, Park Jihyo and I'm from the cheer dance team" Jihyo introduced.

"Ahaaaa! The cheer dance team?" Yoongi smiled as he knew Jihyo's intentions "what a coincidence! My girlfriend happens to be in the cheer dance team too" Yoongi said as he entered the classroom and ignored her.

"I told you this isn't right" Somi, who was watching from distance, said "I feel like we're betraying Chaeyoung"

"This isn't my fault" Jihyo dropped a tear.

"I know, but the boy has a girlfriend and she happens to be our teammate" Somi explained.

"Instead of being a bunch of traitors , why don't you think about who are we going to vote for to be our club president" an angry Rosé interrupted along with Jisoo.

"Are you guys serious?" Jisoo scolded "Jihyo-yah! What was that?"

"I told her that it's wrong but she never listens" Somi said.

"Stop with this crap and don't forget to come to the club at 5" Rosé shouted and left with Jisoo.

"See? I told you. Now they're calling us traitors" Somi argued.
______________________________________

Jeongyeon sat on her chair waiting for the teacher to come. As a person who is an outcast, Jeongyeon felt a lot better that day. She heard her classmates whispering about how amazing she became after joining the cheer dance club. She also heard them talking about her magnificent performance during the Anseong cheer dance championship. Jeongyeon felt a bit relieved and let out a little smile.

"Happy about something?" A familiar voice interrupted her.

"Irene? What is it?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Look you have your biggest chance today to win my friendship if only you do this right" Irene said wearing an evil smile.

"Look Irene, I have no interest in being friends with you" Jeongyeon stood up to face Irene.

"Wow! That creep dancing sure changed you" Irene said "but it's not like you have a choice ... I'm afraid you have to do this"