Suga Suga Suga

Yugyeom finished eating his breakfast, grabbed his backpack and headed to school. This was the first time Yugyeom didn't wait for Chaeyoung nor catch up with her to go together. He left earlier than usual for some reasons. He didn't want to get caught by her nor meet her halfway.

"Now that Chaeng is pursuing her dream it's time that I pursue mine" Yugyeom talked to himself.

"And what's that dream?" A boy walking behind Yugyeom asked.

"Dancin---" Yugyeom answered unconsciously then suddenly turned around to find two smiling boys behind him " oh! You're Kai, we're from the same class" Yugyeom said.

"And who's this?" He asked pointing to the boy walking next to Kai.

"It's Youngjae" the boy said "Choi Youngjae"

"You're in our class too Youngjae?" Yugyeom asked.

"Yes, I am " Youngjae nodded.

"Nice to officially meet you guys. I didn't get to know you the other day because of the fight I had with that creep" Yugyeom said.

"Ahh! About that how did it end!" Kai asked.

"We had to clean"

"Oh! That must've been hard?" Youngjae asked.

"Indeed, especially with that weirdo" Yugyeom added.

"Well he may act like a creep but I think there's a reason behind it" Youngjae said as he looked at Yugyeom "I don't know but he keeps writing things during classes, like poetry or something"

"Poetry is a sweet art but that boy has nothing to do with sweetness ... well besides his nickname maybe" Yugyeom chuckled.

"It's about time that we find out about him" Kai said.

"So you were saying you love dancing" Youngjae said changing the topic.

"Yes! I live the same case as Chaeyoung but since she got her chance, I said why not be like her and follow my dream" Yugyeom explained.

"I dance too" Kai interrupted.

"I knew about you and Hoseok, Chaeng told me about what happened when I was in the principal's office" Yugyeom said.

The boys kept chit chatting and planning for the dance club until it was time for class. All students started taking their seats and Chaeyoung was the last to join

"Morning Chaeng" Yugyeom greeted as Chaeyoung entered the classroom.

"Forget you" An angry Chaeyoung responded and sat beside him

"Eh? What's wrong with you?"

"You didn't wait for me cheater" Chaeyoung shouted "where were you?"

"Ahhh my bad Chaengnie. I had something that I had to deal with"

"Something? Something like what?"

"I'll tell you when it's time" Yugyeom said as he pointed to the door "your dream catcher came" Yugyeom joked "Good morning Mrs. Mills"

"Good morning everyone" Mrs. Mills greeted "how's cheer dancing going?" She asked turning her gaze to Chaeyoung.

"As bad as you can imagine" Chaeyoung shrugged "we lack members and practice"

"You've just started it's going get better with time" Mrs. Mills cheered "now open your books on page 5 and let's get to work"
Chaeyoung opened her book then placed her head on her palms and started thinking about the club. How are they going to add members? Is Ms. Suzy going to be with them until the very end? Will it really work? Chaeyoung wanted positive energy, something that makes her want to sacrifice everything for this Cheer dancing team to happen. She needed strength, so much strength.
Chaeyoung's thoughts were interrupted by a slight knocking on the classroom's door and a shabby figure appearing afterwards. It's Yoongi!

"Good morning Ms. Mills" Yoongi greeted "Sorry I'm late".

Yoongi was allowed in and for him to go to his place, it was like going from Canada to Brazil walking. He was walking unsteadily slow, his face looked so pale as if he hasn't slept for a week. As soon as he reached Chaeyoung's table, she tilted her head, smiled at him and greeted him. To avoid ignoring her, Yoongi was barely able to lift his hand and wave to her.

"What have I just seen? Did you just greet that creepy?" Yugyeom asked in big surprise.

"Oh I didn't tell you since 'you didn't wait for me this morning' " Chaeyoung teased him for not waiting for her "his creep saved my life last night" Chaeyoung explained.

"Saved? Last... Night." Yugyeom muttered "How? What happened?"

"I was attacked by a pervert and he happened to be passing by so he saved me" Chaeyoung paused for a moment "It seems that he's a bit of a good guy after all , he acts a bit creepily but he's nice. You know he even walked me home after that".

"That's noble but I still can't take him. I mean look at him he's---" Yugyeom stopped suddenly and looked extremely concerned "what is wrong with him?"

Chaeyoung turned around to see Yoongi. She wasn't sure if he was just tired or something serious happened to him. He looked pale and out of energy that even Yugyeom was concerned.

"Hey Suga! Are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes" Suga answered briefly giving her a fake smile.

"But you look off"

"I said I'm fine" Yoongi responded.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" Mrs. Mills called "What's going on? What's with the chaos?"

"Ms. Mills! Yoongi seems sick I think he should go to the infirmary" Chaeyoung answered.

"I'm fine there's no need to go----"

"HE NEEDS TO GO" Chaeyoung raised her voice interrupting Yoongi's words.

"Yoongi I think you should go" Ms. Mills ordered.

Yoongi gave up, he didn't have the energy nor the patience to deal with their stubbornness. He immediately left closing the door behind him. 'Something must've happened' Chaeyoung thought. She was worried, too worried that she couldn't focus on the lesson anymore. She asked permission to leave and caught up with Yoongi. She ran like a mother who heard bad news about her child. She headed to the infirmary where Yoongi was being healed. She opened the door to find a shirtless Suga laying on the bed.

"What happened?" She asked with a low voice as she saw the bruises all over his chest.
Suga, who didn't notice her presence, stood up immediately and wore his shirt to cover what he didn't want her to see.

"What are all these bruises?" Chaeyoung asked again.

"Look kid, I helped you and we talked nicely yesterday but that doesn't make us friends" Yoongi shouted.

"Why are you saying that?"

"Because I want no one to come to me. I'm cool the way I am. I need no one to act concerned about me"

"Is it because of that guy you encountered yesterday?" Chaeyoung asked coldly.

"What? Were you even listening to me?" Yoongi argued.

"I don't care what you want or what you think. You got injured because of me, expect me to be more than just concerned" Chaeyoung said as she forced him to sit and called the nurse.

"we have an injured brat here. Please help him".

Chaeyoung stood behind the nurse watching her healing Yoongi , who couldn't add a word after what Chaeng said. He gave up again.

"Did he come back for you?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I met him on my way back yesterday. There were many others with him" he confessed "I'm not blaming you or anything but you just have no idea what kind of person you're dealing with"

"I don't care what kind of person you are, you just have to be fine" Chaeyoung said with a wide smile. "And yes you are my friend, why wouldn't you?"