Complex

Chaeyoung stood before Kai's door and took a deep breath. She was very nervous to talk to him. Despite their close friendship, Chaeyoung was scared to fail convincing him. Kai was one of the team's main dancers and this fact made Chaeyoung even more nervous because the future IDOLZZ depends on how well she's going to convince him.

"Hello" Chaeyoung greeted Kai's mother "is Kai home?"

"Kai?" She wondered.

"I mean Jongin. Is he here?"

"Yes he's here" Kai's mother said "Jongin-ah! You have a guest"

"I'm coming" Kai responded as he came running "uh? Chaeyoung-ah"

"She's Chaeyoung?" His mother asked.
Chaeyoung was surprised to know that Kai's mother knows about her. And she was even more surprised when she saw Kai getting confused and led his mother inside.

"N... no ... this isn't the Chaeyoung I told you about. This is my classmate" Kai muttered "Chaeng-ah! Come in, let's talk inside"

Kai dragged Chaeyoung inside and told her to have a seat but she was still confused by his behaviour.

"What's wrong?" Chaeyoung asked "doesn't your family call you Kai as well?"

"No, only my friends call me that?" Kai chuckled.

"Does your mother know me?" Chaeyoung asked "she seemed to know me"

"N... No... No she doesn't know you, she just mistook you for someone else"

"Mmm okay" Chaeyoung said not believing him " I came here for a reason"

"The club" Kai said.

"You must've thought about it since you immediately knew?"

"Yugyeom hurt my feelings kicking me out in public"

"And you hurt Youngjae's feelings"

"Chaeyoung-ah....."

"Jongin-ah.. You can't give up your dream like that. I just can't let you give up on your dream" Chaeyoung said as she stood suddenly "Jongin-ah, you were the one who motivated me to pursue my dream, if it wasn't for you the cheer dance club wouldn't have existed"

"But how can I possibly go back... I left the worst impression"

"Don't say that .. They'll understand, and..."

"And?"

"And Youngjae said he'll never re-join the club unless you are there" Chaeyoung smiled.

"Youngjae said that?"

"Yes he did" Chaeyoung stopped for a moment "So?"
______________________________________

Eunwoo laid on his bed and grabbed his phone to make a call but he was interrupted by a slight knocking on his door.

"Chaeng -ah! What's wrong?" Eunwoo asked as she barged in and came close to his bed.

"Were you going to call someone?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Ye... Yes! Why?"

"Is it Tzuyu?"

"What? How do you know about Tzuyu?" Eunwoo asked.

"Didn't she tell you that she joined the cheer Dance club?"

"Tzuyu did?"

"Aiiiish! Are you even her boyfriend?" Chaeyoung shook her head then yelled at him "Oppa! Why didn't you tell me you were dating her.... I tell you everything about me but you tell me absolutely nothing"