IDOLZ

Chaeyoung laid down on her bed and held the letter in her hand.
Hesitant, she tried opening it but she was scared to read what's written in it. A lot of questions circulated inside her head but she couldn't come to an answer.
How did Yoongi's mother know about Chaeyoung? Did Yoongi tell her? Why would she write to Chaeyoung?
Chaeyoung decided that there's no other way to know other than reading it carefully.

******
Chaeyoung-sshi

I don't know if there will be any time for us to meet as I don't think my health will get any better. But the fact that I was able to enjoy my new son made me more eager to see you and learn what I couldn't do for my son to be that warm. I know he's a good person but he's mean and rude and it's not his fault. People made him that way. Because he was different from them they called him weird. Because he wasn't enthusiastic like me and his father, they called him a dark load. But he has a huge heart inside of him. He has been struggling ever since I fell sick. We were very close but I couldn't stay with him. Chaeyoung-sshi I want you to keep that promise you made to me and take a good care of him. Please don't mind what he said to you. he hates it when people treat him like a little child. You may be wondering but yes I heard you the other day when you came to see me, I heard every single word you said but I wasn't able to even blink. When I opened my eyes today I was eager to see my son, I wanted to see what kind of person he became after he met you and I wasn't disappointed at all. He has changed for good and that makes me want to thank you endlessly.
I hope God gives me the power to open my eyes again and enjoy my time with my son and you.

Please stay by his side even when he treats you coldly, please take a good care of him for me.

Yours

Min Jin Kyung.

******
Chaeyoung, who couldn't stop her tears, stood up and dried them then looked at her phone and dialed.

"Chaeng-ah" Yugyeom answered.

"Gyeom-ah" Chaeyoung cried.

"What? Why ? What's wrong?" He asked.

"Let's meet"

"Now? Why? What's going on?"

"Nothing serious" Chaeyoung dried her tears "you know I like talking to you when I'm off"

"Okay I'll come to your place"
Chaeyoung hanged up and went outside to wait for Yugyeom who came in about five minutes.

"So?" Yugyeom started the conversation "what's making you off?"

"I knew a lot of things about Suga recently and I can't sleep at night ever since"

"Chaengnie! I don't understand. What did you know about him?"

"His struggle, his pain, his loneliness... Everything. What's worse is that I called him a creep when he had a reason for being on his own"

"Chaeyoung-ah! I don't know too much about that guy but when he called you earlier to talk to you, there was something in his tone that told me he's hiding something and he's trusting you about it" Yugyeom confessed "no matter how rude he acts, he's a human after all and he has to have a good side"

"He's very lonely .... His father is always acting cheerful and happy but by looking at his eyes I can tell that he's hurt"

"What exactly is his story?"

"I don't think he likes someone else to know about it. I personally knew at a venture"
______________________________________

Seulgi, Mina, Chungha, Rosé, Somi, Lisa, Jisoo, Jihyo, Sowon, Yoojung, Wendy, Yeri, Sinb, Sooyoung and Doyeon. All the girls gathered at the cheer dancing club waiting for Jennie and Chaeyoung to join so they can start training. The two girls were running in the school's hall so they won't be more late. Unfortunately they were stopped by a weird noise coming from a classroom they passed by. Jennie looked from the window to see a group of girls gathered around something.