Dropping The Bombshell

Jennie kept looking at the broken couple and smiled at their cuteness. Even though they're not on good terms, they still care about each other. She looked at them as they bickered like little kids. Chaeyoung knows that he won't choose anyone over her and Yoongi was afraid of Chaeyoung's random decisions. Jennie stood up facing both of them then cleared her throat.

"Since you both violated the break up truce and decided to speak to each other, why don't you have some more time and sort things out" Jennie teased.

"I don't think I'm the one to blame here" Yoongi argued "say that to your friend who keeps complicating things"

"Me? Are you really blaming me?" Chaeyoung bickered "Are you saying this is my fault?"

"This?" Yoongi grinned "What is this in first place" Yoongi pointed at her "did you even talk about what's bothering you!"

"Guys! What's with the yelling?" Kai suddenly entered the classroom with Yugyeom and Hoseok "What is going on?"

"I would've told you if I knew" Yoongi turned to Kai "she's starting a fight over something I still don't know what is it"

"Is it my fault that this is happening" Chaeyoung yelled even more.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" Yoongi gritted his teeth "I swear to God if you refer to what's going on inside of your head with THIS again, I'll pull that hair of yours ... Either spell it out for me or stop mentioning it"

Yoongi and Chaeyoung's fight screamed nothing but cute. Even though they were upset about each other, they still fought about the possibility of their reunion. Everyone smiled seeing them fighting; Yugyeom, Hoseok, Jennie, and the rest of the students in the classroom. Even Kai who knew Chaeyoung's reason was pleased watching them. The latter wanted to put this to an end so he went to stop them from fighting.

"Guys! Can you calm down for a bit" Kai said then looked at Yoongi "Yoongi-ah! What is your problem?"

"Mr. The judge! It was never my problem ... If only your sister speaks up there won't be any more problems"

"How about I tell you about what's going on" Kai smiled slightly "will that ease you?"

"Is she mute?" Yoongi flinched "does being her brother makes you her spokesperson?"

"This time I'll explain everything because Chaeyoung decided to do all of this because of me ... She's a victim too ... It's all about me Yoongi-ah"

"It's all about me Yoongi-ah" Yoongi repeated Kai's words sarcastically "Am I breaking up with you!"

"You just need to listen to me" Kai said as he pulled Yoongi outside of the classroom.

"Oppa!" Chaeyoung called Kai "are you sure?"

"Don't worry Chaeng-ah ... It'll be fine" Kai smiled at Chaeyoung then walked outside the classroom followed by Yoongi "we don't need a geography course ... Let's sort this out" Kai said pointing to Yoongi to have a seat in the school yard.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked.

"Look I want you to listen to me until the very end and don't ask unnecessary questions" Kai said "it's all about our relationship"

"What do you mean OUR relationship?" Yoongi asked.

"I was just warning, no unnecessary questions ..... Hang on and I'll explain everything" Kai talked seriously "our relationship, I mean you and me ... I knew you a long time ago when you became friends with Eunwoo .... Back then I was in 8th grade and you were in 7th grade and we became friends because I am Eunwoo's brother but you never knew that I have another sibling ... I myself never knew and it's because I didn't meet my mother back then .... Now that I met her I knew that I have a third sibling not only Chaeyoung and Eunwoo"

When Kai reached the climax, he hesitated to keep telling Yoongi. He felt weak and was afraid of the consequences but he can't hide it anymore, Yoongi deserves to know. Kai took a deep breath and resumed talking.

"I met my mother at your place" Kai lowered his head.

"My place?" Yoongi wondered "How?"

"When Chaeyoung knew that I'm her brother then fainted and you took her to your place.... That was the same day I met my mother ... But I didn't recognise her that day, only she knew me ... Then the controversy of Chaeyoung and Vernon spread and Chaeyoung got abducted ... After you saved her, your father brought her to my place then your mother joined to check on Chaeyoung and that was when she told me everything"

"Is that why everyone keeps telling me to ask my mother?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes .. it's because ... Uhm ... It's because your mother apologised to me for throwing me away that day ... I mean .... I mean our mother Yoongi-ah"

Kai said all he has in mind and lowered his head waiting for however Yoongi is going to react. He hoped that the latter doesn't get too upset about it or at least doesn't refuse him. Yoongi took too much time to respond. He only looked lost but never said a word. Kai was worried that Yoongi may feel unwell so he immediately turned to him and held his arm.

"Yoongi-ah! This is no one's fault" Kai said "your mother has been trying to keep it a secret from you so you won't feel upset and leave her too."

"So she was talking about you when she told me that I have a sibling" Yoongi said with a low voice.

"So you knew?" Kai got surprised.

"She only told me that I have a sibling when she fell in a coma but she didn't tell who is it" Yoongi explained "I didn't ask her when she woke up so she doesn't fall sick again"

"I'm sorry Yoongi-ah" Kai apologised "your mother was only scared you may overreact"

"So this is why Chaeyoung is avoiding me" Yoongi looked at Kai "she sees a brother in me"

"If only you talk to her you'll sort things out believe me .... It's a waste to see such a couple split up"

"Who said anything about splitting up" Yoongi said "I just need some time alone" Yoongi said as he stood up to leave.