Fortune II

Yoongi called Chaeyoung and told her that they need to meet because he has a lot to say after he talked to Irene. Chaeyoung quickly came out of her house feeling extremely concerned about Yoongi's request. She walked to him with a frowned face then asked him "what's going on?"

"We're going to see your father"

"My father? Now? But why?" The confused Chaeyoung kept asking.

"Irene came to the store earlier and talked to me" Yoongi said as they started walking. He explained everything about the papers and told her how Jihyo gave them to Irene. Chaeyoung was left speechless, she couldn't believe how evil Jihyo is. She's never thought that a human could hold too much evil. Chaeyoung was left agape until an idea cheered her mind.

"But looking at the bright side, Irene has really changed" Chaeyoung smiled "who said she'd do such a nice move"

"Thanks to who?" Yoongi winked.

"Thanks to you. You talked to her back then remember?"

"And who kept nagging that I should talk to her" Yoongi teased.

"Shut up" Chaeyoung pouted "okay, here we are. YOU are going to talk to him"

"Pray that we don't kill each other" Yoongi took a deep breath.

Chaeyoung laughed at Yoongi's nervousness and opened the door for both of them to walk in. Chaeyoung's mother was also there so it was a good time to lay the cards on the table.

"What is this piece of boyfriend doing here?" Mr. Wonyoung bickered making Chaeyoung and Mrs. Jiwoo laugh "are you here to kidnap my daughter?"

"Would I ask your permission if I want to kidnap your daughter" Yoongi flinched "I came for something you may want to know"

"Something like what?" Mr. Wonyoung asked.

"Like this" Yoongi handed the file to Mr. Wonyoung "I was given this file and I believe it may interest you"

Mr. Wonyoung didn't take too much time to look through the file. He just looked at it and gave it back to Yoongi.

"Give it back from where you've taken it" Mr. Wonyoung shrugged.

"What?" Yoongi was surprised "did you even see what's in it?"

"I did and I told you to give it back" Mr. Wonyoung yelled.

"You knew?" Chaeyoung stepped closer to her father "you knew about it that's why you aren't surprised"

"Chaeyoung-ah! Stop this and tell your boyfriend to give this file back" Mr. Wonyoung looked at them "I don't have to explain myself to each one of you"

"So this is how it goes?" Mrs. Jiwoo said "that man steals your fortune but you say nothing about it"

"He was going to steal my son so stealing my fortune would be better" Mr. Wonyoung shouted out loud.

"What?" Chaeyoung's jaw dropped "Eunwoo Oppa?"

"No .... Jong..." Mr. Wonyoung looked away "Jongin"

"Kai?" Chaeyoung and Yoongi sighed simultaneously.

"Yes" Mr. Wonyoung dropped a tear "he wanted to adopt Jongin When he was young but I wouldn't agree to that. He said if I don't allow him to take my son he'd take everything I own" Mr. Wonyoung sniffed "I had no choice but to give away everything I own"

Mr. Wonyoung left everyone mouth agape by his abrupt confession. Everyone despised him when he disowned Kai but after discovering what he's been through for Kai they all grew respectful towards him.

"I have that one question in mind" Chaeyoung said "why did you ignore Kai when you've given him all your fortune ... I mean it was settled, you didn't have to disown Kai"

"I had to" Mr. Wonyoung sighed "You never trust a Mafia guy, do you?"
He chuckled humourlessly "after he got all the company under his control, he wanted to take Kai again when I opposed he said if I disown him he's going to make a written commitment not to come closer to him again"

"Why does he want Kai so much?" Yoongi asked.

"His wife couldn't give birth to a male so he wanted a son to be his right hand in business" Mr. Wonyoung explained "you know if I gave him Kai he would've been a mafia guy by now"

No has ever imagined that Mr. Wonyoung could've gone through all of this for Kai, even Kai himself. While everyone was all ears listening to Mr. Wonyoung, someone else was standing at the door and crying to how much Mr. Wonyoung sacrificed for his son. That person knocked and was allowed in to bring everyone to surprise.

"Jongin-ah!" Mrs. Jiwoo smiled.