The Day That Changed My Mind II

The girls were all sweat as they repeated the choreography over and over again following Suzy's orders who made some changes. They were too focused with their training that they barely paid attention that someone was entering the room.

"Irene-ah?" Rosé sighed "what brought you here?"

"Did you come to pick another fight" Jeongyeon yelled as she walked outrageously towards Irene.

"Unnie, stop" Chaeyoung addressed to Jeongyeon "I think it's time to go easy on her, she apologised" Chaeyoung walked closer to Jeongyeon "unnie can you be generous and forgive her .... I mean she's regretful and she apologised to both of us"

"Wow, I'm really someone who brings only problems" Irene interrupted them with a low head "I didn't even say a word but look at you guys fighting"

"If you know how much trouble you are then leave" Jennie attacked.

"Jennie-ah stop" Chaeyoung yelled "what is your problem guys? She apologised and it's okay with me. Jeongyeon too, you're being unfair, you told her you'll forgive her if I do so why are you attacking her now?" Chaeyoung simmered down "look we won't behave like those mean people out there, will we? We didn't even hear what she came for"

"I came to watch your practice" Irene said with a low head "if it's okay with you of course"

"It's okay with us" Seulgi walked towards Irene.

"Unnie? I even forgot you're here" Irene said.

"Girls will you let my sister watch us practising?" Seulgi asked the girls.

"Of course" Mina smiled at Irene "we have no problem now"

"That's right" Tzuyu said "we disliked her because she caused harm to Chaeyoung unnie before but now since they're set, she's welcome to stay"

"You're very welcome Irene-ah" Wendy told her to stay.

"Are you done with your moral lessons?" Suzy interrupted them "I think we have practice to carry on with"

"Girls let's get back to work" Chaeyoung ordered her mates with her loud cheering.

Everyone started practising again while Irene sat in the corner watching them. At that moment, Irene realised how pure those girls are, she realised how much she wronged them, she realised how much fun she missed being their enemy. Irene watched every move they made feeling delighted that she decided to pay them a visit. Even though she hates Cheer dancing, she still had fun watching them.
As the practice reached its end, Suzy and Yewon made their leave while the girls went to change. Irene saw Chaeyoung hesitating for a moment then she plucked up her courage and cleared her throat.

"Girls" Chaeyoung called "no one leaves after practice practice ... We need to talk"

The girls changed their clothes and huddled up making a circle on the floor. Chaeyoung seemed to have a lot in store that's why she looked nervous.

"Irene-ah" Chaeyoung called her "you come too"

Irene joined the girls as Chaeyoung told her and the girls were really nice to her but what they were going to talk about was a bit not refreshing.

"Girls look, we spent the most beautiful times together and we came this far because we were too honest treating each" Chaeyoung turned her gaze to Jihyo "or this is how it looked like"  Chaeyoung looked back at the other girls "so girls please if there's any of you who has a complaint or something to come clean with then this is the chance. Let's let it all out"

"I actually do" Chungha raised her hand "now that we are a family I can tell you that thing that I've been keeping a secret .... I'm actually a stray girl"

"A stray girl?" Jisoo wondered "what do you mean a stray girl?"

"I mean I never had a family, no home no money nothing at all. I'm simply a street girl .... I only made living with my dancing. I was a street performer and that brought me some money to go to school. Until I grew up and I found a part time job and then I met Mina. We became so close and she invited me to live with her ... This how my life has been going"

"You never talked about it though" Jisoo said "you always seemed a trouble free person"

"Actually I am" Chungha smiled "I'm very satisfied with my life"

"I'm sorry to ask but where is your family?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know. I don't care. And neither do they" Chungha smiled again "but you know what, now that I have you all, I have no reason to even think about them" Chungha took a breath "anyway, anyone else who'd like to speak?"

"Me" Doyeon raised her hand "I don't know if this is a complaint or a compliment but I'm going to say it .... When I first joined the club everything was so perfect that I doubted it was all fake. But then things started to feel uncomfortable and troubles started to accumulate. I gave it a big thought and everytime I figure out that Chaeyoung's existence brought these troubles. The discomfort with Ms. Suzy, the scandal regarding Vernon and then the dating ban ... Everything was about Chaeyoung unnie" Doyeon lifted her head to look at Chaeyoung who was in deep shock like all the girls "I wanted to blame you Chaeyoung-ah but when I gave it a deeper thought, I understood that you wouldn't have wanted any of this to happen and that all focus was on you because you started dating Yoongi sunbaenim so you yourself was too depressed .... After leaving the club, I understood that, wrong or right, if it wasn't for you none of these beautiful moments would've happened. If it wasn't for you we wouldn't have been able to live our dream .. everyone must be feeling the same right now. Gratitude"

Doyeon said it all as she lowered her head to stop herself from crying but she couldn't. Everyone was already crying hearing her meaningful words. She was very honest that Chaeyoung was very happy to hear the truth. All the girls laughed at themselves for crying they became emotional in a matter of seconds but there were many of them who needed to talk so they needed to hear it.