Cheating For Good II

Everyone gathered in their classroom as they waited for Ms. Mills, their English teacher, to come. Jennie kept looking around hoping to see Chaeyoung coming but she never did. She's not the kind of person who arrives late unless it's something serious.

"Worried about something?" Yugyeom asked Jennie.

"Chaeyoung" Jennie said "she's very late"

"Maybe something came up at home and she won't be coming" Yugyeom said.

"I doubt that" Jennie said "we talked last night and she was fine"

"I'll call her"

Yugyeom called Chaeyoung but received no answer which made Jennie even more worried. Usually she'd at least tell Jennie if something comes up but she didn't.

"Kai-ah, did you hear from Chaeyoung?" Jennie asked.

"No, what's wrong?" Kai asked.

"She's too late and she's not answering" Jennie said.

Everyone tried to get in touch with her until it became a concern. Chaeyoung would never ignore any of their calls even if she has an issue but she did that time and it's creeping everyone out. Even Yoongi who sat like a statue without making any reaction.

"Yah, Yoongi-ah" Yugyeom argued "at least fake your concern"

"Leave me alone" Yoongi flinched.

"Are you serious?" Yugyeom yelled as he stood up to grab Yoongi by the collar "the girl is not responding but you're too relaxed"

"What? You want to clean again?" Yoongi smirked referring to their first fight.

"You must be sick" Yugyeom gritted his teeth.

"Actually, I am" Yoongi flinched "I'm very sick of all you and your dwarfy friend, so stop asking me questions about things I don't care about"

The boys stood speechlessly to Yoongi's exaggerated indifference. They were surprised to see him suddenly acting heartlessly towards the girl he always cares about. Everyone wanted to give him a piece of their minds, especially Jennie. She walked towards him aiming to scold him but she was stopped by Kai's phone ringing.

"It's Eunwoo" Kai said.

"I'm not feeling good about this" Jennie said.

"Eunwoo-yah" Kai picked up the call.

"Kai-ah, a problem" Eunwoo chickened out "Chaeyoung, we can't find Chaeyoung"

"What do you mean you can't find her?" Kai stood up making everyone freak out.

"Her room is a total mess and she's not there. Everything is broken. Even her phone was thrown on the ground and she's no where to be found"

Kai felt terrified by the sudden news he received. He dropped his phone and held his head as he sat on the chair.

"What's going on?" Jennie asked.

"They can't find Chaeyoung" Kai lifelessly lifted his head.

Everyone was seized by terror as they stood rooted on the ground. They couldn't believe that such a thing could happen to any of them. They only snapped out of the shock when they saw Yoongi flying outside of the classroom and going outside the school. They were surprised by his sudden act, they couldn't believe that the guy who just acted cold and indifferent towards Chaeyoung is the most worried. Yoongi flew to Chaeyoung's house to see what's happening. He found Eunwoo sitting on the ground in front of the house.

"Hyung!" Yoongi called.

"Yoongi-ah" Eunwoo ran to Yoongi "they can't find my sister"

"Don't worry. Where would she go?" Yoongi tried to comfort Eunwoo "maybe she went somewhere and forgot her phone"

"She would never do that" Eunwoo said.

"Maybe something came up and she had to leave without cleaning" Yoongi said.

"Chaeyoung doesn't do that. she would at least tell us that she -----" Eunwoo nodded then suddenly stopped and looked at Yoongi "wait a minute. She was depressed because you broke up with her"

"What!"

"Yes, she must have done something to herself because of it" Eunwoo grabbed Yoongi by the collar "you caused this to her"

"Wha.... What are you talking about?" Yoongi muttered.

"Why else would Chaeyoung to this to herself" Eunwoo accused Yoongi "you caused this to her"

Yoongi felt extremely irritated by Eunwoo's words. No matter how their situation is, Yoongi would never cause any harm to Chaeyoung. The idea of Chaeyoung going missing is stressful enough not to mention being the reason behind it. Yoongi rolled his eyes showing extreme discomfort and slapped Eunwoo's hands keeping him away.

"Instead of blaming me for something I have nothing to do with, ask your father about what he's knitting without all of you knowing" Yoongi gritted his teeth.

"So just like Chaeyoung, you're going to blame my dad for everything"

"No, I'm going to blame your dad for what I'm sure he did" Yoongi said.

"What do you know but I don't and I'm his son?" Eunwoo puffed.

"You don't know and you're his son that for some reasons, he begged me to leave Chaeyoung" Yoongi confessed.

"Yeah and because you're an understanding guy you just obeyed and left her" Eunwoo flinched "keep what you're selling for someone who's buying"

"Call me a liar and I won't care but your father is in big time trouble. I heard him talking to someone through the phone about it"

"Talking about what?" Eunwoo asked.

"He said that he can't do it to Chaeyoung because they've recently got on well and he doesn't want to ruin their relationship. He said that he can't upset her again"

"Who's that person?" Eunwoo asked again.

"I don't know." Yoongi said "where is he anyway?"

"He disappeared ever since Chaeyoung went missing. Maybe he went to the police"

"He wouldn't do that" Yoongi assumed.

"Why? Why are you confident?"

"Hyung!" Yoongi flinched "your father is putting his life at stake. He must be afraid of whoever is forcing him to do all of this. He would never call the police"

"I'll call him" Eunwoo said as he picked his phone "appa! Where are you?"

"I'm at the office" Mr. Wonyoung said "I'll call you back in a minute"

"He's at his office" Eunwoo said to Yoongi.

"It's someone from work" Yoongi concluded "maybe his boss"

"You mean they kidnapped Chaeyoung?" Eunwoo wondered.

"Do you know anything about his boss?" Yoongi asked.

"I've seen him once or twice but his daughter is in our school" Eunwoo said.

"Who is she?"

"Park Jihyo"

"Son of a bitch" Yoongi hit the ground "it has to be him"

"Why? Why does it have to be him?" Eunwoo asked.

"She was the one who tried to hurt Chaeyoung to get me"

"Oh my good" Eunwoo sighed "that's why dad asked you to leave her so that jerk could get to you"